PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: A place to live.....

Car Guy
06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Well the time has finally come; the wife and I have decided to go our separate ways. She wants to keep the house and I don't so that leaves me in need of a place to live. To start out I will need something relatively inexpensive that allows me financial flexibility in order to get back on my feet. I am considering a roommate or sharing an apartment with someone but want absolutely NO drama so the situation MUST be ideal. I have never lived in anything but a one-family house so any advice on finding something is more than welcome; please post up if you can help me out in any way.....

~Justin :thumbsup

domokun
06-15-2009, 05:36 PM
I know ponykiller87 was renting out his place in cudahy fairly cheap.

pm him!

dont quote me..but I think hes only looking for 350? for everything

Car Guy
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
I already spoke with Kevin and will be looking into that option if the person currently interested backs out, thanks for the heads up......:)

michelle
06-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Very sorry to hear Justin.

jbiscuit
06-15-2009, 08:17 PM
sorry about your situation man. Hope everything works out OK for you

Holeshot
06-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Damn Justin Sorry to hear this.

pOrk
06-15-2009, 08:58 PM
PM sent :)

TheRX7Project
06-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Way to go! My seperation and still ongoing divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish you the same, assuming that's what you want.

1320PNY
06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
House for rent in Brown Deer. Not on market, but a personal friend is looking to have someone move in while he's selling the place.

Car Guy
06-15-2009, 10:33 PM
I appreciate the kind words from everyone, it's been a long road these last few years and this is just the culmination.....

Way to go! My seperation and still ongoing divorce was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish you the same, assuming that's what you want.

It's not what I want in the sense that I'd rather we could work it out but it is what it is and I think we'll both be better off down the road......

House for rent in Brown Deer. Not on market, but a personal friend is looking to have someone move in while he's selling the place.

At this point I'm interested in anything, if you could PM me some details that would be great......

TheRX7Project
06-15-2009, 10:52 PM
I appreciate the kind words from everyone, it's been a long road these last few years and this is just the culmination.....
It's not what I want in the sense that I'd rather we could work it out but it is what it is and I think we'll both be better off down the road.....
I definately understand where you're coming from here. My wife and I were both unhappy, and we're both happier now. Sometimes issues just can't be worked out, sometimes people just can't work it out, and it's better to realize that and do something sooner than later.

LIZMO
06-15-2009, 11:02 PM
sorry to hear... hope you find a place to stay. i am of no help... :-/