PDA

View Full Version : Eastwood

Holeshot
06-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Never seems to get old. I have been a Clint Eastwood fan since I was a little tike. Just happened to be channel surfing again and ran across Sudden Impact. " Go ahead, make my day"

Now not all of his movies were 4 star but for the most part there aren't many of his flicks I wont sit through if I catch it mid showing.

So whats your favorite Eastwood Movie ? I'd poll it but there are to many :thumbsup

nismodave
06-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Unforgiven

Holeshot
06-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Unforgiven
William Money ? Killer of woman and children ? Killed just about everything that's walked or crawled?

STANMAN
06-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Any of his westerns.

URLOZIN
06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
GRAN Fucking TORINO!! Saw it yesterday and it is a great movie!

moels
06-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Love all of Clints movies.

Car Guy
06-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Clint Eastwood is truly one of a kind.....:headbang

-stew-
06-19-2009, 11:33 AM
GRAN Fucking TORINO!! Saw it yesterday and it is a great movie!

I made the mistake of buyin that flick with out seeing it first. Worst movie I've seen in a while.

PonyKiller87
06-19-2009, 12:19 PM
I made the mistake of buyin that flick with out seeing it first. Worst movie I've seen in a while.

I just seen it last weekend and though it was awesome. Sure you can't go more than 2 min without a racial slur but it was still a great movie.

My dad is a big fan so as a kid I seen all of the old Clint movies.

-stew-
06-19-2009, 01:02 PM
I just seen it last weekend and though it was awesome. Sure you can't go more than 2 min without a racial slur but it was still a great movie.

My dad is a big fan so as a kid I seen all of the old Clint movies.

Everything was way to overstressed in that flick. They were tryin way too hard. Clint didn't talk durring the whole movie; he growled. "I put the steeRRRRing column iNNN that GGGGRRRRRRan toRRRRino." They also say "Gran Torino" entirely too often. And I bet most Gran Torino owners simply refer to them at "Torinos." And why does Wang Chung who drives a civic know so much about early seventies Ford luxo-muscle? "Thats a 1972 Ford GRAN TORINO. 428 Super-Mega-Ultra Cobra Jet. Big Bad Green, with a Mod-Top, TwinGrip rear end, Dyna-Ride and a Pierre Cardan interior." And if the old man is still that racist that every other word from his mouth is a racial slur, why is is he hanging out the teen aged asian kids from next door. 78 year old widower hanging out in his basement with the 16 year old boy from next door is creepy enough. Throw in the racial elements and it's down right peculiar.

And who puts up with that much racism? I'm not gonna help Luis Farrahkan move a chest freezer outta his basement. That motherfucker can do that shit his damn self. And I hope is old hatefull ass breaks a hip.

That movie was terrible.

PonyKiller87
06-19-2009, 02:30 PM
Everything was way to overstressed in that flick. They were tryin way too hard. Clint didn't talk durring the whole movie; he growled. "I put the steeRRRRing column iNNN that GGGGRRRRRRan toRRRRino." They also say "Gran Torino" entirely too often. And I bet most Gran Torino owners simply refer to them at "Torinos." And why does Wang Chung who drives a civic know so much about early seventies Ford luxo-muscle? "Thats a 1972 Ford GRAN TORINO. 428 Super-Mega-Ultra Cobra Jet. Big Bad Green, with a Mod-Top, TwinGrip rear end, Dyna-Ride and a Pierre Cardan interior." And if the old man is still that racist that every other word from his mouth is a racial slur, why is is he hanging out the teen aged asian kids from next door. 78 year old widower hanging out in his basement with the 16 year old boy from next door is creepy enough. Throw in the racial elements and it's down right peculiar.

And who puts up with that much racism? I'm not gonna help Luis Farrahkan move a chest freezer outta his basement. That motherfucker can do that shit his damn self. And I hope is old hatefull ass breaks a hip.

That movie was terrible.

Its amazing how you managed to over analize the move and completely miss the point of it at the same time. :goof

I don't want to derail this thread any more, yes Clint tends to over act but at least hes consistent in all of his moves. Thats what makes him bad ass. lol

-stew-
06-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Its amazing how you managed to over analize the move and completely miss the point of it at the same time. :goof

I don't want to derail this thread any more, yes Clint tends to over act but at least hes consistent in all of his moves. Thats what makes him bad ass. lol

Whats the point?

TheRX7Project
06-19-2009, 04:31 PM
I gotta say, Gran Torino was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Unforgiven was a damn good movie too.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-19-2009, 04:41 PM
hang em high
high plains drifter

i cannot choose which of the two i like more.

URLOZIN
06-19-2009, 05:50 PM
I gotta say, Gran Torino was one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Unforgiven was a damn good movie too.
x2 Everyone that I know, that has seen it, says its awesome too.

Al
06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Pale Rider and Dirty Harry were pretty good.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-22-2009, 03:04 PM
all i know is.....finding Gran Torino this last weekend was all but impossible. walmart - sold out, k-mart- sold out, shopko- sold out. trying to find it for my old man for father's day. ended up getting the last copy at Best Buy. got there before they opened, ran in, and luckily the guy that i asked knew where they were. he jumped in front of 2 other people that were looking for it and handed it to me. they asked him if they had anymore and he said that i got the last copy. didn't get a chance to watch it yet, but it must be pretty good.

Anakonda69
06-22-2009, 03:49 PM
Whats the point?

if you didn't get it from the movie then you don't deserve to know. it was so obvious it's not funny. gran torino is simply awesome. excellent flick.