PDA

View Full Version : Best Audio Shop?

GHOSST
06-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Who does the best Audio work in the greater Metro area these days? Got a deck, direct replacement speakers, amp and sub to be put in my Camaro. Obviously I need all wiring, and a box built for the little trunk space I have in the vert. But who does top notch quality work around town? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Jimmy

UnderPSI
06-12-2009, 06:29 AM
Project Two Customs. www.projecttwo.com Not too many good places left. I know Stay tuned got bought out by an advertising company and went down hill fast. They used to do some nice installs.

That_Guy
06-12-2009, 06:52 AM
i have a friend who works at staytuned.. he graduated from one of the best car audio schools in the nation id be willing to either send you his number over pm or you could just go to the shop and request that ted phelps works on your car. he has been doing this sorta work sense he was in high school

Dr.Buick
06-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Who does the best Audio work in the greater Metro area these days? Got a deck, direct replacement speakers, amp and sub to be put in my Camaro. Obviously I need all wiring, and a box built for the little trunk space I have in the vert. But who does top notch quality work around town? Any recommendations? Thanks.

Jimmy
hands down elite in 27th, they did my gnx, grand national, and my boat, did all of snoops cars, and alot of guys in the chi town area, :headbang

PureSound15
06-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Another vote for Project Two Customs

u_say_go
06-12-2009, 09:56 AM
hands down elite in 27th, they did my gnx, grand national, and my boat, did all of snoops cars, and alot of guys in the chi town area, :headbang

never dealt with them, but I can attest to their work by what they did for Jim. Definitely the dopest sound system on a boat, EVER!

GHOSST
06-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the support guys, I will be looking into all suggestions.

Exitspeed
06-13-2009, 07:29 AM
I always liked Cartunes back in the day.

Best Buy?...

Car Guy
06-13-2009, 07:43 AM
Best Buy?...

Please tell me you're joking......:shades

Anakonda69
06-13-2009, 12:02 PM
adam's mobile audio and design in butler. adam does awesome work. hopefully will be getting my truck there soon.

WilliamZ
06-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Project Two Customs!

Exitspeed
06-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Please tell me you're joking......:shades

I'm not joking. bst Buy is fine for some stuff, though I'd still rather buy it online and save money. But if you need it now, and don't need the absolute uber best then who gives a shit.

nismodave
06-14-2009, 10:03 AM
Adams is the best place to deal with IMO.

Too many horror stories from some of above mentioned shops for me.

shawn
06-14-2009, 01:45 PM
i vote elite on 27th street. they have done excellent work on a couple of my friends cars. very well priced. they'll do anything you want. Omar and them guys are proubly the best around.

PureSound15
06-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Adams is the best place to deal with IMO.

Too many horror stories from some of above mentioned shops for me.

And Adam's has a sterling reputation :rolleyes:

nismodave
06-14-2009, 01:57 PM
And Adam's has a sterling reputation :rolleyes:

Im speaking from strictly what I know from peoples experiences with certain shops.

Might be stories about Adams. But I have not heard them.

But when you know people DIRECTLY that have had a bad experience with shop "X" it tends to lead you away from dealing with them. :)

Anakonda69
06-15-2009, 06:34 AM
i have heard nothing but good things about adams as well as my own dealings with him. i have sent a few people out there who also would recommend him.