PDA

View Full Version : Premonition? my old man pass's same time.

Russ Jerome
06-11-2009, 11:44 PM
I come home from work today to get ready for my sons graduation, while home I have this weird thought about something happening to my old man. Me and him talk maybe a few times a year, he lives in CT and we last saw each other about a year ago. I come home from the graduation tonight and I can hear my wife playing the answering machine, a womans voice is about all I can hear but I managage to make out a 658 prefix.....Im instantly think Christ thats my old man's number...........sure as hell the following numbers I hear are the last four of his number, same number for 40 yrs...uh oh.

1200 miles away as he passed, quit possibly to the exact second from what my relatives say I have a feeling about him here in Milw and him in Hartford CT....wow!

Old man was cool as hell, no condolences please but the thought we were thinking of each other realy lightened up what could be a sad moment. Im not into God or anything but I doubt I'll ever forget today. See ya soon dad!

moels
06-11-2009, 11:55 PM
You have my condolences, wanted or not sorry for your loss. I lost both parents and each time I had what I would call a "heads up". Just a feeling or a thought about their passing and sure enough it happened that very day. Things happen for a reason.

udlose98
06-12-2009, 12:32 AM
pretty crazy, best wishes for you and your family.

to make light of a rough topic....please pm me when i'm due to win the powerball

b4mytm
06-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Sorry for your loss.
I also had a feeling about my Mom when she passed away.
Actually she knew aswell. My Mom had cancer and was in the hospital at the time. A couple days before my parents anniversary my Mom decided that she wanted a nice dinner at the hospital with all of us. She wanted it the day before the anniversary,and was very adamant about it being the day before.I think we all knew why.... She passed on my parents anniversary the next day.

sorry again for your loss.

TheRX7Project
06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
That's sad, you have my wishes.

My grandfather was in the hospital with heart trouble, and my grandma went to visit him. When she was leaving, she said "see you tomorrow" but he shook his head no. He died that night.

Gives me chills.

u_say_go
06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
that's pretty wierd that you had that premonition. some skeptics would just say it's a coincidence, but i really believe that could happen.
When my mom was sick she had me come to her house to visit her, when I was there she told me to call my wife and have her bring the baby over. While they were on their way over my mom asked me if she could "just let go", she was tired of fighting....I told her she could. My wife and baby got there and visited for an hour or two, the next morning I got the call that my mother had died.

Nick
06-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Old man was cool as hell, no condolences please but the thought we were thinking of each other realy lightened up what could be a sad moment. Im not into God or anything but I doubt I'll ever forget today. See ya soon dad!

:chair:

You have my condolences,

Russ Jerome
06-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Talked to a few people today, not as uncommon as I thought it felt.

Your right u say go, way to much time pass' between when we talk for it to be a coincident I think. Feel pretty lucky all things considerd.

gottwins?
06-12-2009, 01:17 PM
4 Years ago when I first started driving (legally) for some reason one morning my mom told me that she knew that I drove around just for fun and told me to come straight home after dropping off my sister because she had a bad feeling and something bad was going to happen. I ignored it thinking she was just trying to keep me in check...an hour later I get in an accident on 27th and college and end up in the the parking lot of walgreens taking down the police phone and half a tree. Not the last time she seriously has warned me and something came of it.

My mom has had way too many premonitions in my life. I do believe in it and even more so in mother-child relationships. If she ever calls me up and tells me she has a bad feeling about something......I definitely take it into consideration.

letsrunem
06-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Moms are ALWAYS right, it's a fact.