View Full Version : Port Washington Fish Day Car Show

Greg@GLD
06-11-2009, 10:57 AM
When: Saturday, July 18th 2009 10:00AM-4:00PM

Where: Upper Lake Park, Port Washington, WI

What: 45th Annual Fish Day Car Show

Entry: $10.00

Dash Plaques, goodies bags to first 100 cars. Door prizes,
DJ Rob from Wayne's Drive-in will be our DJ for the afternoon.

Open to all makes & Models. Late models welcome!

In addition, Port Fish Day itself is a great family event, or a great event for the "Love to Party" types. Lots of beer. ;)

Music lineup includes MOLLY HATCHET!!! Carnival, parade, much to do, lot of good food, world's largest outdoor fish fry!

Awesome huge fireworks show.

Show is in a excellent lakeside setting up on the bluff. Lake breezes, panoramic views.

Hope to see you there!!

Silver86
06-11-2009, 02:30 PM
ill be there... not in the show of course...

lordairgtar
06-15-2009, 12:30 AM
I like that show.

animal
07-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Would there be a problem leaving the show in the early afternoon? I was thinking of having a bunch of friends over for a party and then going to the fireworks but I'd also like to do the show that day in the morning til like maybe 1pm.

Greg@GLD
07-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Would there be a problem leaving the show in the early afternoon? I was thinking of having a bunch of friends over for a party and then going to the fireworks but I'd also like to do the show that day in the morning til like maybe 1pm.

No, of course not Dave...

animal
07-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Cool. I only ask cause I've never been to this one, and some shows park you in for the duration or park people such that it's real hard to get out of there early without asking people to move their car for you.

Is it judged or just a hang-out-social type show?

Greg@GLD
07-07-2009, 07:52 AM
Cool. I only ask cause I've never been to this one, and some shows park you in for the duration or park people such that it's real hard to get out of there early without asking people to move their car for you.

Is it judged or just a hang-out-social type show?

Judged, 1-2-3 per class, very nice dash plaques also. I personally do not partake in the judging to avoid conflicts of interest, nor are my cars judged.
Hope you can make it, it's a great show. I just wish it wasn't the same day as Mustang Day at Road America, they do this every year... :(

animal
07-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Cool. I'll plan on going then if the weather cooperates. I hear you on conflicting plans.