PDA

View Full Version : Officers taze & then shoot a kid's 5pound puppy 3 times.

GTSLOW
06-10-2009, 07:45 PM
CINCINNATI -- A Blue Ash family is outraged after returning home to find their dog had been shot and killed by a police officer.

http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt56/blanketsex_1/19703517_210X188.jpg

The dog was a Chihuahua-mix named "Jack" that Scott and Sharon Bullock had given to their 12-year-old son for his birthday a few years ago, NewsChannel5 partner WCPO-TV reported.

When the Bullocks returned home from a family member's funeral on Friday, they found blood and three bullets on their front porch, along with a note to call the Blue Ash Police Department about their dog.

The Bullocks were shocked to learn that Jack had gotten out of the back yard and two officers who tried to catch him ended up shooting and killing him right on the family's front porch.

"He was cornered on the porch and scared," said Sharon Bullock. "The officer bent down bare-handed to pick up Jack, and Jack bit him."

"My 5-year-old cried himself to sleep the night before last, wanting his dog," said Sharon Bullock.

"He 'barks' for him," added Scott Bullock. "He'd 'bark' and Jack would always come to him, so he's outside going ‘Bark bark bark,' hoping he's gonna come back. It's heartbreaking."

The Bullocks told their 5-year-old and 3-year-old sons that Jack ran away.

The Bullocks admit they were at fault for leaving their dog outside, and are sorry the officer was bitten, but they said their dog was not a vicious animal and had never bitten anyone before.

They're wondering why the officers didn't call the SPCA to catch the dog.

"They didn't make that phone call other than to come scoop the dog off the porch after they shot him," said Scott Bullock. "Two grown men that can't gather up a 5-pound dog –- and they're trained police officers –- sounds ridiculous to me."

That officer later explained to the family that he was following procedure.

The Blue Ash Police Department has not returned calls for comment on the incident.

The family said there were two officers involved. One was bitten. The other officer shocked the dog with a Taser gun and then shot him three times.

:wtf

Karps TA
06-10-2009, 07:46 PM
That's the cops that deserved to be on that bike call yesterday.

88Nightmare
06-10-2009, 07:52 PM
thats completely fucked up. a 5 pound dog..... come on

Yooformula
06-10-2009, 07:58 PM
5 lbs? are you fukking kidding me? if you cant scoop up a 5lb puppy, why are you driving around trying to stop criminals. bunch of faggots those cops are.

88Nightmare
06-10-2009, 08:01 PM
I smell a lawsuit

GTSLOW
06-10-2009, 08:44 PM
5 lbs? are you fukking kidding me? if you cant scoop up a 5lb puppy, why are you driving around trying to stop criminals. bunch of faggots those cops are.

:rolf

michelle
06-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Absolutely ridiculous.

domokun
06-10-2009, 09:27 PM
this story reminds me of a cop that cant contain a 72 year old women and taze's her

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-taser-grandmother-061009,0,52843.story

HITMAN
06-10-2009, 09:55 PM
this story reminds me of a cop that cant contain a 72 year old women and taze's her

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-taser-grandmother-061009,0,52843.story

Yeah, heard about that one on Fox yesterday. That cop is a fat lazy POS. He should be tazed in his nuts. If I saw some douche cop doing that to an old lady he'd wake up in intensive care after I ran his fucking ass over.

As for the pup, I could see how two grown men might not be able to handle the wild beast... :rolleyes:

It seems like now that the badge and gun set have a new "non-lethal" toy, they use it just as indiscriminately as they would stomp a roach. "It was procedure..." Well, then write some new rules, ya power tripping pansies...:loser

Russ Jerome
06-10-2009, 09:56 PM
So I can handle #15 rattlesnakes bare handed and alone on the Mississippi bluffs but these guys with boots and a radio cant brush away a dog the size of a rabbit????????

Visions of the Monty Python little bunny chomping off peoples heads.

lordairgtar
06-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Big bad coppers killing that little dog. They need to GDIAF. We have cops who will dive into a stuck van to rescue a baby from oncoming trains, and then we have this waste of skin.

H8RADE
06-10-2009, 11:40 PM
If it were my dog...
Well...
How in the fawk can you look at a 5 poind Chihuahua mix and decide to pull your gun?
The cops involved are loads that should've been swallowed.
That is all.
:flipoff2:

HY35F2T
06-10-2009, 11:52 PM
wow act like a hard ass but when it comes down to it they hide behind there gun, mental problems?

GTSLOW
06-10-2009, 11:54 PM
If it were my dog...
Well...
How in the fawk can you look at a 5 poind Chihuahua mix and decide to pull your gun?
The cops involved are loads that should've been swallowed.
That is all.
:flipoff2:

Wow look who's back!!

Ricky Bobby
06-11-2009, 01:42 AM
wow those cops are dumb as shit

well they will be made fun of the rest of there lifes that for sure "dude it was a puppy u dumb fuck" :rolf

subliminal1284
06-11-2009, 01:42 AM
These cops should be fired on the spot, even if the dog was overly aggressive towards them they could of just kicked him off of them.

70 cutlass 442
06-11-2009, 02:31 AM
Im actually very surprized these cops managed to hit a taget that small.... have you ever watched worlds craziest police videos??? Most the cops on there could be out shot by helen keller.

URLOZIN
06-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Im actually very surprized these cops managed to hit a taget that small.... have you ever watched worlds craziest police videos??? Most the cops on there could be out shot by helen keller.
I was thinking the same exact thing.

Exitspeed
06-11-2009, 08:13 AM
"One less cute cuddly puppy off the streets."

Fuckin douche bag cops.

Plum Crazy
06-11-2009, 08:29 AM
its a Chihuahua-mix puppy, the thing couldnt be any larger than a Kitten!!

JBs92Lude
06-11-2009, 09:42 AM
Oh my goodness! That is horrible. I'm sure that dog's bite, since it is so small, barely hurt!

u_say_go
06-11-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah, heard about that one on Fox yesterday. That cop is a fat lazy POS. He should be tazed in his nuts. If I saw some douche cop doing that to an old lady he'd wake up in intensive care after I ran his fucking ass over.

that old broad should have done what she was told.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Im actually very surprized these cops managed to hit a target that small.... have you ever watched worlds craziest police videos??? Most the cops on there could be out shot by helen keller.

I get the joke.

I would imagine that you have never been forced to return fire in life/death situation?

I can see what you mean, but no matter how you slice it, it will be different than going shooting a "bad guy" silhouette. *disclaimer* I have never been in that particular situation myself. If you have been in that situation before, I apologize and will proceed to insert foot-in-mouth.
But I have known what it is like to have a metric shit ton of adrenaline enter into my system while trying to remain alive, and I must say it is an experience. I can see how they get a little crazy.

Now I agree that it is impressive that they managed to hit the puppy once, let alone three times. I was expecting to see a headline "officer gets hole in the foot from struggle with 5 pound perp".

Plum Crazy
06-11-2009, 10:40 AM
just remember, if you yell "its comming straight for us!" you can shoot it! Just like "Stop resisting" gives an officer the right to beat the crap out of you.

Waver
06-11-2009, 10:59 AM
I hardly see a confrontation with a 5lb pup the size of a pair of nike hitops biting an officer as a life or death situation....plus the dog probably did it because it was scared....wha a bunch of pussys

juicedimpss
06-11-2009, 11:07 AM
so any dog that is a few years old is a puppy,or is it just called that because its only 5 lbs?

Ricky Bobby
06-11-2009, 11:15 AM
i dont think snoop falls in this category ron lol u can call him a pup but he dont look like it so im gonna go with a pup bein 5lbs :rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
06-11-2009, 11:19 AM
maybe the dog had rabies?? ,LOL!

Yooformula
06-11-2009, 11:45 AM
it was easy to shoot the 5lb dog as it had been TAZERED already......shouldnt that have been enough to subdue the massive beast?

juicedimpss
06-11-2009, 11:52 AM
it was easy to shoot the 5lb dog as it had been TAZERED already......shouldnt that have been enough to subdue the massive beast?

my point was the media calling it a puppy,making it sound like the DOG was completely innocent,when in reality,IT BIT someone. I agree,how hard can a cat sized dog bite,but that is not the point.

HY35F2T
06-11-2009, 11:52 AM
It was prolly reaching into its pocket for what looked to be a gun, so they had to take action.

hrsp
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
tazed...then shot 3 times...a lil bit excessive huh...

HITMAN
06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
that old broad should have done what she was told.

Oh goody, Mr. "My brother's a cop so whatever they do is OK with me" has arrived with some more of his unassailable logic...:rolleyes:

What if that "old broad" was your grandmother or mother? Suppose she would have broke her hip or suffered a heart attack. Would you still feel the same?

Did you see the size differential between the two of them? He could've sneezed and knocked her over. What a hero that cop was. He really got himself a true menace to society off of the streets, much like the two officers in question in this thread...

BTW, if you're trying to piss me off, it won't work. I don't get angry with feebs...:durr

HITMAN
06-11-2009, 10:45 PM
tazed...then shot 3 times...a lil bit excessive huh...

That was so they could get it to sit still enough to score 3 hits. Somebody mentioned the marksmanship of this pair of Blue Ash's finest. :rolf How could you miss when the only movement is the slight twitching from muscle spasms?

What would turds like this do if they ran into a real hardcore criminal?

GTSLOW
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Did you see the size differential between the two of them? He could've sneezed and knocked her over. What a hero that cop was. He really got himself a true menace to society off of the streets, much like the two officers in question in this thread...

TransAm12sec
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
"One less cute cuddly puppy off the streets."

Fuckin douche bag cops.

Hahahaha. The cop thinks "I can go home knowing I helped this community sleep safe an night."

Yooformula
06-11-2009, 11:04 PM
my point was the media calling it a puppy,making it sound like the DOG was completely innocent,when in reality,IT BIT someone. I agree,how hard can a cat sized dog bite,but that is not the point.

I wasnt referring to your statement. I was mocking the accuracy needed to shoot a tazed motionless animal. Its like standing an inch away from a dart board then yelling bullzeye when you plant the dart!

Dont forget the dog bit them as it was backed in a corner but again, a 5lb dog's bite wont even break skin on an adult. You just grab the snout and close down, its really not that hard. Beside's the dog/pup was only 3, IMO I wouldnt call it a full grown dog either and taken in accnt its size....I'd still call it a puppy. either way, the cops should have called animal control first, what if it were a savage beast with rabies.....well I guess they would have just shot it too:rolleyes:

BigSnailBuick
06-12-2009, 04:54 PM
I do truly feel bad for the good police officers out there..a few of which I know personally..the reason we all despise most cops is due to half being power trippin out of shape losers. Police need to start being kept to a higher standard cause these incidents are starting to become much more frequent. Drunk driving just today, puppies getting shot, its just one thing after another. I mean there was a bar fight a few days ago and the two officers that arrived were a joke..I mean both by no means could have handled any of the guys in the bar...heck they both wouldnt have been able to contain a 5lb puppy either...same two perhaps>???? :rolleyes:

Korndogg
06-12-2009, 06:12 PM
The dog was part black. That might have had something to do with it.

URLOZIN
06-12-2009, 06:24 PM
:rolf:rolf

GTSLOW
06-14-2009, 07:02 PM

gottwins?
06-14-2009, 10:00 PM

lmfao