PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: 2 Milwaukee Officers Shot

84hurst
06-09-2009, 04:10 PM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/47395372.html

The article doesn't really say much but one officer was shot in the mouth and leg, and the other in the leg and shoulder. I'm sure we'll here more this evening. I don't think they caught the guy either. Keep the families in your prayers.

scaleracer
06-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Damn that sucks.. I hope they find whoever did it..

Waver
06-09-2009, 04:15 PM
I hope it is not someone from here

JC70SS
06-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Hope they are OK! Kill the mother F-er that shot them!

noeggs4u
06-09-2009, 04:56 PM
They got some already

Karps TA
06-09-2009, 04:58 PM
2nd and National. Hmm latin gang member? Illegal alien? Both.

michelle
06-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Hope the officers recover quickly!

-stew-
06-09-2009, 06:07 PM

I'm guessing it was a white guy with no criminal background. Prolly from brookfield.

STANMAN
06-09-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm guessing it was a white guy with no criminal background. Prolly from brookfield.

Delafield more than likely. Probably a picture book Christian family type background would be a good guess to.

Beagle
06-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Link doesnt work for me..... Where did this shooting happen?

Plum Crazy
06-09-2009, 09:44 PM
It was Car_Ramrod!!!!!

03CVLX
06-09-2009, 09:49 PM
It happened at 2nd and National. Both officers should be ok 1 was critical and the other in satisfactory condition last we were told. Both were shot multiple times, I heard both were shot in the head and then also heard one officer had gunshot in shoulder and other officer had a gunshot in chest area. Don't take it as gospel but thats what we have heard up here. I'm sure more accurate info will be released later.

They did catch the shooter. MPD saturated the area and took the fool down. :thumbsup

03CVLX
06-09-2009, 09:52 PM
double post oops.

SmokinRAM114
06-09-2009, 11:01 PM
It was Car_Ramrod!!!!!

are you serious!?!?! you wouldnt joke about that would you? :wow

Russ Jerome
06-09-2009, 11:55 PM
I realy want to kill a hoodrat or thug, Im sure I would feel better.

I think we should all kill one, bet we're better off the next day.

DSMDuDE
06-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Wow.. so maybe this is why we heard lots of sirens fly by work today(60th and Layton)

Z28Envy
06-10-2009, 12:59 AM
I was watching this before I came to work. They said the officers didn't even get to return fire.

70 cutlass 442
06-10-2009, 02:48 AM
glad they will be ok... to bad they didnt have a chance to shoot back, at least they have someone in custody.

Karps TA
06-10-2009, 07:25 AM
"Flynn identified the officers as Bryan Norberg, 21, on the force six months, who was in satisfactory condition, and Graham Kunisch, 26, with 15 months on the force, who was in critical condition. Both were expected to survive."

07ROUSHSTG3
06-10-2009, 08:13 AM
glad they are going to survive. prayers go out for them and their families.

was it really car_ramrod??

TheRX7Project
06-10-2009, 08:31 AM
I realy want to kill a hoodrat or thug, Im sure I would feel better.

I think we should all kill one, bet we're better off the next day.

I think we should just put up a huge electric fence around the hoods and let them kill themselves off.

GTSLOW
06-10-2009, 08:38 AM
was it really car_ramrod??

:wooo He had enough of everyone making fun of his modded leased cobalt!

07ROUSHSTG3
06-10-2009, 08:51 AM
:wooo He had enough of everyone making fun of his modded leased cobalt!

i was assuming that the poster meant he was one of the officers shot.

Mr Twigbert
06-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Story:

A guy has been riding a bike and committing armed robberies in the area.. These two officers, both of whom are VERY new to the department (6 mo. and about a year) approach the guy and he tries to ride off on his bike.. The officers try to grab him and he pulls the gun and shoots one in the left eye (eye is lost and bone fragments on the brain), shot in the left shoulder and one other wound.. The second officer got shot in the cheek area (came out his neck), his arm and his leg..

A citizen walked out of his house, leaving his back door open and his gate open.. He walked back to the house and found the gate closed and his back door closed and locked.. He flagged down a squad and said something wasn’t right and he suspected someone was in his house.. TEU (Milwaukee’s SWAT) went in and found the shooter, ammunition and the gun used in the basement..

According to other officers, detectives on scene viewed the squad video camera and the whole event was caught on tape.. And it’s very graphic..

My heart goes out to these cops.. Not everyone is a fan of police but to take a round in the eye or the mouth by some piece-o-shit just ain’t cool.. Milwaukee cops are some of the most lax out there and enforce the bare minimum. Not to mention these guys have close to no time on the street.. I believe they made a tactical error and should have had their guns out.. I won’t Monday quart back but my gun is out of it’s holster more than it is in it.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I’m going home to my wife and kids..

JBs92Lude
06-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, glad they survived with such injuries. My prayers go out to them and their families and hope they have a quick recovery.

SSLEVO
06-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Story:

A guy has been riding a bike and committing armed robberies in the area.. These two officers, both of whom are VERY new to the department (6 mo. and about a year) approach the guy and he tries to ride off on his bike.. The officers try to grab him and he pulls the gun and shoots one in the left eye (eye is lost and bone fragments on the brain), shot in the left shoulder and one other wound.. The second officer got shot in the cheek area (came out his neck), his arm and his leg..

A citizen walked out of his house, leaving his back door open and his gate open.. He walked back to the house and found the gate closed and his back door closed and locked.. He flagged down a squad and said something wasn’t right and he suspected someone was in his house.. TEU (Milwaukee’s SWAT) went in and found the shooter, ammunition and the gun used in the basement..

According to other officers, detectives on scene viewed the squad video camera and the whole event was caught on tape.. And it’s very graphic..

My heart goes out to these cops.. Not everyone is a fan of police but to take a round in the eye or the mouth by some piece-o-shit just ain’t cool.. Milwaukee cops are some of the most lax out there and enforce the bare minimum. Not to mention these guys have close to no time on the street.. I believe they made a tactical error and should have had their guns out.. I won’t Monday quart back but my gun is out of it’s holster more than it is in it.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I’m going home to my wife and kids..

I haven't had the best time with cops(traffic) but i would never wish this on anyone, i can't believe some of the stuff i see down here. I'm originally from wausau where you hear about a shooting maybe every few months, not every day. I guess you would never expect a guy on a bike to pull out a gun and start shooting, but down there anything can happen i guess.

WhatsADSM
06-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Man that is messed up. People like that deserve everything that is coming to them in jail.

Z28Envy
06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
was it really car_ramrod??[/QUOTE]

:rolf:rolf the only thing he is packing is ass!

TheRX7Project
06-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Man that is messed up. People like that deserve everything that is coming to them in jail.

The shooter has been diagnosed as schitzophrenic (spelling?). I bet he doesn't serve a day other than mental rehabilitation.

Put this guy and the puppy shooters in a port-o-potty loaded with dynamite.

GHOSST
06-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Sorry if I hurt your feelings but I’m going home to my wife and kids..

I hear ya! If I ever get out of the Marines I would definitely come back to Milwaukee or the greater Metro Area and become a policeman. And I would protect and serve, but dammit I'm going home to see my twins. Especially now since things are going down hill, people are getting more edgy... Got to be on your guard now a days...

NachoNotch
06-11-2009, 09:26 AM

Not this time !!!

NachoNotch
06-11-2009, 09:29 AM

This sound alot like the Holocaust shooter:wooo

NachoNotch
06-11-2009, 09:34 AM
I get it everyone is pissed & believe me my prayers go out to the familes of those cops but lets not make this a race issue. That a$$ hole should fry in hell. Felons come in all shapes, colors & sizes.

Plum Crazy
06-11-2009, 09:35 AM
i was assuming that the poster meant he was one of the officers shot.

you assumed wrong, i was getting at what GTSlows sinario was. Sorry for the confusion. BTW, Nate could never be a cop, hes too damn slow.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-11-2009, 09:37 AM
you assumed wrong, i was getting at what GTSlows sinario was. Sorry for the confusion. BTW, Nate could never be a cop, hes too damn slow.

gotcha :thumbsup.

Sprayaway Fox
06-11-2009, 10:15 AM
The shooter has been diagnosed with a bullet in his head.

Yooformula
06-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Story:

Thanks for the background story Sean. I pray for those cops and their families, this was a senseless shooting and reinforces the need to uphold and enforce the laws and punishments on the books now. I cant believe the guy was actually taken alive knowing it was cops that were shot by him.

One of my best friends in South Fla is a Sheriff and used to work a local detail for a Caddy dealership. A rookie had a few nights with this detail and one night some ghetto thugs tried stealing a car when confronted by the cop in his squad car and uniform. They executed him with 2 to the forehead after taking him down with a chest shot. Needless to say the 2 were found but never made it back to face a trial. They were both killed under special:devil circumstances and to be honest I was glad they were killed instead of getting a cushy spot in jail for life.

-stew-
06-11-2009, 10:31 AM
The shooter has been diagnosed as schitzophrenic (spelling?). I bet he doesn't serve a day other than mental rehabilitation.

Put this guy and the puppy shooters in a port-o-potty loaded with dynamite.

Anyone else notice how the local news is already coloring him as a "wayward youth" trying to make a better life on the South side and demonizing the pistol?

NachoNotch
06-11-2009, 10:33 AM
At least those are two less cushy spots in jail that we the taxpayers have to flip the bill for!!! Death penalty is sounding pretty good these days.

88Nightmare
06-11-2009, 11:56 AM
My mother thought she heard on the news the guy who shot the two officers was just recently released from prison.......

SSLEVO
06-11-2009, 12:14 PM
My mother thought she heard on the news the guy who shot the two officers was just recently released from prison.......

I'm pretty sure that was another shooting. I saw that last night, the day after the guy is let out he kills someone. WTF is wong with these people.

Rocket Power
06-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Anyone else notice how the local news is already coloring him as a "wayward youth" trying to make a better life on the South side and demonizing the pistol?Yeah did you ever notice that all the people that murdered someone "were just turning their life around" according to their family. What BS

TheRX7Project
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
^^ According to that theory, "The Man Keeping The Down" may be preventing murders! :rolf