PDA

View Full Version : Heartbreakers is now Crazyhorse?

Exitspeed
06-09-2009, 10:53 AM
WTH happened to Heartbreakers? I actually liked that place more then Silk or OTB because it wasn't so gigantic.

Anyone been there since it changed? I honestly haven't been there in probably 3 years.

Karps TA
06-09-2009, 10:56 AM
They were going to be Scores for a while, but then changed to Crazy Horse.

I always thought it was the most overrated strip joint I've ever been to. The girls might as well be behind glass for the attention they give you.

I prefer Silk, or usually we go to Sugar Shack.

TheRX7Project
06-09-2009, 12:43 PM
I know one of the girls that works at Heartbreakers / Crazy Horse. She's a blast when she's outside of work.

pOrk
06-09-2009, 02:13 PM
They aren't done with Crazy Horse yet, I see construction people in and out every day. I live down the road

stenchmiester
06-09-2009, 02:21 PM
mmm the sugarshack

johnny--2k
06-09-2009, 04:12 PM
last time I was at Heartbreakers all I wanted to do was:puke and then :puke some more.

Every single girl in there looked like an anorexic coke head that had 5 kids. saggy everything, stretch marks, and looked like they were bored as hell or stoned to the bejebus.

Rocket Power
06-09-2009, 05:39 PM
last time I was at Heartbreakers all I wanted to do was:puke and then :puke some more.

Every single girl in there looked like an anorexic coke head that had 5 kids. saggy everything, stretch marks, and looked like they were bored as hell or stoned to the bejebus.

We must have been there the same night. That was the first and last time I went there. There was one "chick" that looked like a dude. We went to the other room and watch a band set up, so we wouldn't have to see if "she" had an adam's apple:stare .

We went to airport lounge after an got sympathy from a stripper there for going to Heartbreakers.:rolf

1BadBytch
06-09-2009, 07:10 PM
I was just at "heartbreakers" last thursday. it sucked. 1 stage .. surrounded by bars... the girls werent that great and the lap dance sucked. glad i didnt pay for that adventure.:devil

Rocket Power
06-09-2009, 09:53 PM
I was just at "heartbreakers" last thursday. it sucked. 1 stage .. surrounded by bars... the girls werent that great and the lap dance sucked. glad i didnt pay for that adventure.:devilWell now I don't have to wonder if it got better. Thanks for taking one for the team:thumbsup:rolf

johnny--2k
06-09-2009, 10:40 PM
We must have been there the same night. That was the first and last time I went there. There was one "chick" that looked like a dude. We went to the other room and watch a band set up, so we wouldn't have to see if "she" had an adam's apple:stare .

We went to airport lounge after an got sympathy from a stripper there for going to Heartbreakers.:rolf

That could very well be! I was there for a buddies band playing and I was taking pics for them bouncing around all over the place. Do you happen to remember the band at all?

Rocket Power
06-09-2009, 10:44 PM
That could very well be! I was there for a buddies band playing and I was taking pics for them bouncing around all over the place. Do you happen to remember the band at all?

Never saw them play just the instuments being moved around while we shivered in horror about the man-lady:rolf

team beater
06-09-2009, 10:45 PM

heartbreakers sucked

brewcity_mach1
06-10-2009, 02:57 AM
im kind of glad that was said. ive never been there, i guess i didnt miss much.

Exitspeed
06-10-2009, 08:15 AM
Man it musta went down hill since I was there last.

There used to be this Filipino that worked there like 8 years ago that was soooo damn hot. One of the hottest girls I'd ever see at a strip club.