PDA

View Full Version : Will FAVRE wear Purple...???

Car Guy
06-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I for one would love to see Favre in a Viking's jersey, but will it happen...??? :shades

xxtremeteam
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
no third option of WHO CARES because thats my choice done with him

Josepy
06-08-2009, 07:56 PM
wheres the 3rd option of where who gives a fuck and I hope AJ Hawk destroys him.

URLOZIN
06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
Favre is a drama queen and needs to retire for real this time.

Holeshot
06-08-2009, 08:05 PM
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=549652&postcount=8

DirtyMax
06-08-2009, 09:13 PM
wheres the 3rd option of where who gives a fuck

word

I don't wish any harm on the guy but I am now beyond caring....

nismodave
06-08-2009, 09:19 PM
He will play for the Vikings, and i will be $20 richer.

SSDude
06-08-2009, 09:44 PM
I hope he comes back and plays well. Nothing would be better than sticking it to Ted douche bag Thompson.

Reverend Cooper
06-08-2009, 09:44 PM
i love hearing all the hate from the packers fans that they have for their one time golden boy,it makes me laugh.

badass88gt
06-08-2009, 11:25 PM
How is that going to be "sticking it" to Thompson? Green Bay told him to get lost, didnt they?

I for one hope he comes back in purple, gets beat twice by the Packers, and like i said before, gets hauled off the field on a cart.

Anakonda69
06-09-2009, 03:47 PM
I think he'll play for them. hope he does well there. sure they will split the season series with the packers. i haven't lost any respect or liking for him. he has done what he wants to his whole career so nothing has really changed. i guess hoping he gets hurt is really childish but to each his own.

Waver
06-09-2009, 04:06 PM
since I am a Bear fan, I could give two shits...however it will be good to see him get knocked on his ass by the monsters of the midway

Coops Brother
06-09-2009, 09:39 PM
wheres the 3rd option of where who gives a fuck and I hope AJ Hawk destroys him.

I treat it like an old car that has served me well, but the time has come to sell it. Yeah, it is sad to see it go, but knowing full well it is going to break down and leave me in a lurch. Best off to leave it in someones elses lap when it blows. So let the Vikings have him, they will be proud to have a 39 year old HOF QB, as just about any ailing team in the NFL would.
There ya have it, my $.02. take it or leave it.

Brian

T-Bag
06-09-2009, 09:46 PM
He'll be playing for the Vikings, 100% positive. This whole thing just makes me shake his head...its going to be many years before things are patched up between him and the Packers. Sad to see a future hall of famer just go down the shitter...and I also guarantee this is the year that he won't start 16 games...not that I am WISHING injury.

TraceDaddy
06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I hope AJ Hawk destroys him.

Hawk averages just slightly more than 2 sacks a year. He better time it right. I'm all for him destroying somebody. Anybody! Please!

70 cutlass 442
06-11-2009, 10:08 PM
I hope he does play for them and does well. fact of the matter is he still should be in greenbay, you cant argue that he sucked with the jets becuase they had a shit roster all around.

Prince Valiant
06-12-2009, 08:07 PM
I hope he plays...I've got tickets to see GB beat him in Minn already.

brewcity_mach1
06-13-2009, 02:55 AM
How is that going to be "sticking it" to Thompson? Green Bay told him to get lost, didnt they?

I for one hope he comes back in purple, gets beat twice by the Packers, and like i said before, gets hauled off the field on a cart.

i agree!

brewcity_mach1
06-13-2009, 03:02 AM
so if favre goes with the vikings.... you will have all eyes on the central division with their qb's! it will be an interesting season to say the least

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 12:15 AM
Well you have to give the guy credit for being the most driven person on this planet, either that or riding his tractor must get old after while......:goof

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-favreinterview&prov=ap&type=lgns

Silver03SRT
06-16-2009, 08:36 AM
I blame the media for all the Favre talk. You dont see him asking for the attention do you? He is not on every sports talk show. Its the media that catches wind of a rumour and runs with it wether its true or not. Look how many times Jordan retired and no one talked shit about him. He even tried playing a different pro sport and failed. But Jordan is still an icon in the NBA. I would love to see Favre succeed. If he wants to play let him.

Karps TA
06-16-2009, 08:45 AM
For the life of me I can't understand why people take this kind of stuff personally. I wouldn't give 2 shits if Bill Johnson in accounting went and worked for a different company. Guy wants to try playing again, good for him. I wish I loved my job so much I didn't want to leave it.

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Jealously = Hate :thumbsup

I blame the media for all the Favre talk. You dont see him asking for the attention do you? He is not on every sports talk show. Its the media that catches wind of a rumour and runs with it wether its true or not. Look how many times Jordan retired and no one talked shit about him. He even tried playing a different pro sport and failed. But Jordan is still an icon in the NBA. I would love to see Favre succeed. If he wants to play let him.

I agree, and in ten/twenty years he will be looked at as the 'best' that ever played the game. What irritates most people is that he can't make up his mind on whether to retire or keep playing, he's worse than a 5-year old......:goof

Car Guy
06-16-2009, 08:49 AM

forcefedss
06-18-2009, 01:48 PM
let him play. i could care less for who. ya it would have been great if he would have retired from the packers. but if its what he wants to do then let him. i dont understand why the "hardcore" fans get so up-tight about it. i think he should have just reitred and became a qb coach or something.

i know its off topic but, reggie white retired from green bay, and then came back to play for carolina? no one made a big deal out of that, and reggie white was one of the best defensive ends from green bay.

the media is blowing up and im just sick of watching the news and all it is is favre this favre that. is he or isnt he. bah

05caddyext
06-19-2009, 10:46 PM
noone made a big deal out of reggie white leaving because he didnt cause a circus by demanding that he should start like favre did. He insisted that they just put rodgers back on the shelf and let favre play even though he wasn't in the greatest of shape. and i agree, who cares what he does, no one can deny that he is the greatest qb of all time, he has nearly every record you can set. so hes a douchebag, how many athletes are class acts anymore? look at kobe bryant, last year he demands a trade and this year they win the championship for the 10924 time, let them be idiots. until we stop watching them or paying 100 bucks for a ticket, nothing will change.

Reverend Cooper
06-19-2009, 10:50 PM
just think if he beats the pack in a vikings uniform,your packers may only win 4 games this year lololol

Irish
06-22-2009, 02:14 AM
...until we stop watching them or paying 100 bucks for a ticket, nothing will change.

Quote for the motherfucking truth!

Car Guy
06-24-2009, 08:47 PM
It's not 'official' yet but reports are that Favre has already signed with the Vikings, should be an interesting season to say the least.....:headbang

moels
06-24-2009, 08:49 PM
Hey, another jersey to buy. lol

Car Guy
06-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Collect them all...!!! :rolf

DirtyMax
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
It's not 'official' yet but reports are that Favre has already signed with the Vikings, should be an interesting season to say the least.....:headbang

I heard grumblings about this too. Something about MN giving Reebok the OK to begin production on the jerseys. Who knows, though. But it's been about 4 days since he's taken up half of SportsCenter so we're due to hear something.

forcefedss
06-30-2009, 08:13 PM
hey atleast he will be reunited w/ 2 other ex packers who were greats when the were in a packer jersey. sharper and longwell. and now look. they suck ahahahaha

so long story short, whoever left GB for the Vikes, their careers have turned to shit!!

Doc Brown
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
The way I see it this: If Favre made this move at the height of his career during the mid-to-late 90's, then it would be a huge deal and people would be quite justified in their anger. But, now during his golden years in the NFL he is at best a middle of the road QB, so does it really matter if he goes to play for a rival. I mean, it's the freaking Vikings. Signing him is the only way that team can be semi-competitive, so why not? It'll just make the games that much more interesting. Besides, Favre elected to spend his best years here, and in the end, isn't that what really matters?

Car Guy
07-30-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm pretty sure this poll sets a new record for the perecentage of people that were WRONG, me included...!!! However, it won't go into the 'record books' for another 10 years because there's always that possibility. I'm fairly confident that Favre won't be playing when he's 50 years old......:goof

Rocket Power
08-22-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm pretty sure this poll sets a new record for the perecentage of people that were WRONG, me included...!!! Guess you were redeemed:rolf