PDA

View Full Version : Miller Brewing Company . . .

SMS 1
03-30-2004, 10:36 PM
Is it just me or is Miller Brewing's advertising getting even worse now than ever? I mean WTF are they thinking? So much for new management:durr

Scales
03-30-2004, 10:41 PM
:wstupid

I thought the "human dominoes" one was ok, espically the way that guy faceplants at the end, but the whole "I can't taste my beer." thing was just lame!!!

I haven't seen any other new ad's lately though...

SMS 1
03-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Ever see "The Langaleers" <sp? I guessed that what it was loosly based, still stupid though, and the new one where the dad is yelling at his daughter about her choice in beer is really really lame. I kinda liked the domino one. It looked like they were going to get a clue there for a minute but alas we have gone back to the world of **** (<<< that was short for Richard not . . .) and his beer again just with chicks this time:rolleyes: I need a new beer . . .

Knyghtmare
03-30-2004, 11:12 PM
I think the calus's as a kuzee in my Hot Rod mag this month was pretty funny...

SMS 1
03-30-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Knyghtmare
I think the calus's as a kuzee in my Hot Rod mag this month was pretty funny... :confused

Scales
03-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by SMS 1
Ever see "The Langaleers" <sp? I guessed that what it was loosly based, still stupid though, and the new one where the dad is yelling at his daughter about her choice in beer is really really lame. I kinda liked the domino one. It looked like they were going to get a clue there for a minute but alas we have gone back to the world of **** (<<< that was short for Richard not . . .) and his beer again just with chicks this time:rolleyes: I need a new beer . . .

Can't say I've seen either... But I can also say I don't drink it cuz of the commercials... It's just yummy :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
03-31-2004, 12:33 AM
The girl breaking up with her budwiser is pretty cute...that's all that matter to me when deciding what i drink anyways. :thumbsup

SMS 1
03-31-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
The girl breaking up with her budwiser is pretty cute...that's all that matter to me when deciding what i drink anyways. :thumbsup So you take the beer she didn't want and left behind? Cheap bastard:durr

Scales
03-31-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
The girl breaking up with her budwiser is pretty cute...that's all that matter to me when deciding what i drink anyways. :thumbsup

Guess I lied.. I did see that one.. Yeah, it was pretty good.

rsscoty
03-31-2004, 09:07 AM
Well if your gonna drink a beer because of it's commercials, remeber that a certain brewery in St. Louis has some pretty awesome commercials :thumbsup

Scoty

SMS 1
04-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Na, I drink Miller cuz I like it. But thier ads make me want to crawl in a hole somewhere and convert to drinking rice beers :goof Would that make me a ricer?