PDA

View Full Version : Riversplash.... new rules?

BoosTT
06-05-2009, 02:11 PM
Some dude got shot in the foot last year, blah blah. :chair: Anyway, what are the new rules? I heard you have to pay $1 if you want to drink. Some areas are fenced off? And metal detectors?

I'm glad for extra saftey, but can I smuggle my own beer in still?? :devil

pOrk
06-05-2009, 02:31 PM
I know at Jazz in the park you can no longer bring in your own booze. How in the hell can you enjoy Jazz without getting smashed?

SmokinRAM114
06-05-2009, 02:33 PM
I know at Jazz in the park you can no longer bring in your own booze. How in the hell can you enjoy Jazz without getting smashed?

:rolf:rolf:rolf im with u on that!

DirtyMax
06-05-2009, 03:06 PM
This year, festival goers will see fences surrounding the main areas at RiverSplash. There will be bag checks, metal detectors, and more police and security. While it's still free to get in, you'll need to pay $1 for a wristband if you want to drink alcohol.

lordairgtar
06-05-2009, 04:24 PM
You now have to buy their beer and wine. Which is the real reason behind the Jazz in the Park decision. Might be for the River Splash doings. I can see the meeting now..."How can we get more money out of these stupid mooks?"

Deggy
06-05-2009, 04:51 PM
A dollar for wristbands doesn't seem so bad, I'll just pregame the hell outta some beer and then go in at like 8ish-9.