PDA

View Full Version : Make money! commercial/industrial lighting referrals

turbogarrett
06-04-2009, 07:18 PM
A little background: Our family buisness is Wolf and Sons Electric, my dad (Mike) started the buisness 22 years ago and we currently have 8 guys working in the field and a couple in the office. We do probably 50% residential/ 50% commercial-industrial work.

About 3 years ago we got into lighting retrofits and have done many of them. The most common is replacing a 400 watt metal halide or high pressure sodium fixture with a high performance 6 lamp t8 fixture. The fluorecent high bays offer many advantages- produce 20-30%+ more lumens, no waiting for lamp to ignite, use less than half the power and we energies offers substantial rebates on them. Many of the retrofits offer positive cash flow within a year or two.

Our fixtures of choice are from Orion Energy Systems and our sales guy just so happens to have a son that is a forum member with a black procharged fbody:shades

They have begun to offer us more incentives for selling fixtures. I would like to extend that offer to anybody here who knows of a commercial building with the HID fixtures and would like an energy audit. Simply put me in contact with the building owner/operator so I can do a walkthru and provide them with a detailed estimate showing $$ saved at their current energy rate and complete job pricing. We write a proposal, you will be paid whether we get the job or not, sound fair?

If interested give me a call at 414 760-6277(office) 414 810 9620 (cell) or just pm me here and I can give you more details. -Garrett

pashtrd
06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
pm sent

Z28Envy
06-05-2009, 01:13 AM
We just switched our entire plant over to these and they are great! Way brighter and the cost savings really is big!!