PDA

View Full Version : Lots of LS1 aftermarket parts for sale...

HITMAN
03-30-2004, 12:13 AM
I sold my SS, and now it's time to liquidate the rest of the parts.

1 Corsa Cat-back w/ premium tips, used $500.00 ~ Sale Pending

1 pr. PPC double adjustable LCA's, NEW $200.00 ~ Sale Pending

1 PPC adjustable panhard bar, NEW $100.00 ~ Sale Pending

1 PRO 5.0 shifter for F-Body T-56, used $125.00 ~ SOLD

1 Lou's Short Stick, fits stock/factory Hurst/ PRO 5.0 shifters, used $35.00 ~ SOLD

1 SLP T/C switch- default position is off, used $35.00

1 Timing Tuner w/nitrous retard, used $220.00 ~ Sale Pending

1 ASP crank pulley w/OD alt. pulley and belts, used $200.00 ~ SOLD

1 M6 console top w/ NX switches installed under ashtray door, used $65.00 ~ SOLD

1 TSP carbon fiber lid, (very little time on this) $130.00

1 FTRA, polished (comes with lower airbox, so you don't have to cut yours up), used $100.00 ~ Sale Pending

Prices are negotiable, but, NO LOWBALLERS!
I accept cash, personal checks*, money orders, bank checks, or PayPal.
*I will accept a personal check, but it must clear my bank before any merchandise changes hands.

Interested parties post here, PM me, or E-Mail me at:
venomous281@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Brett Sorano

Yooformula
03-30-2004, 11:24 AM
Will you take $50 for the console?

HITMAN
03-30-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Yooformula
Will you take $50 for the console?

Yoosof, that sounds fine. I will E-Mail you some pics of this so you can determine if this is what you want.

If it is, E-mail me back, and we can get together this weekend.

Thanks,
Brett Sorano

EDIT: Yoosof, I need your E-Mail addy so I can send you those pics.

turbogarrett
03-30-2004, 11:58 PM
i'll give you 165 for the asp pulley?

HITMAN
03-31-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by turbogarrett
i'll give you 165 for the asp pulley?

Hmmm, that's a bit on the light side. This deal includes the crank pulley, OVERDRIVE alt. pulley, and both accessory belts. Price it out new once, and you'll see that it's a fairly expensive deal. Plus, it's not like they're a high wear item. You're a local, so I'll cut you a bit of a break. Give me $180, and they're yours.

Yooformula
03-31-2004, 12:41 AM
My email is Yoosof_f@hotmail.com, send me some pics but let me know when I can pick this up from ya!
:rockwoot:

HITMAN
03-31-2004, 12:51 AM
My email is Yoosof_f@hotmail.com, send me some pics but let me know when I can pick this up from ya!
:rockwoot:

E-Mail sent...:haveabeer

Yooformula
03-31-2004, 12:59 AM
Looks good, when do you want to complete bidness? I am free Thrusday or Friday. I am doing a plug wire change on an LT1 thrusday if wanna swing by otherwise anytime after 1pm.

Yooformula
03-31-2004, 01:01 AM
Looks good, when do you want to complete bidness? I am free Thrusday or Friday. I am doing a plug wire change on an LT1 thrusday if wanna swing by otherwise anytime after 1pm.

Nice ingresh there huh...looks like beeyond was using my pc too:goof

turbogarrett
03-31-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by HITMAN
Hmmm, that's a bit on the light side. This deal includes the crank pulley, OVERDRIVE alt. pulley, and both accessory belts. Price it out new once, and you'll see that it's a fairly expensive deal. Plus, it's not like they're a high wear item. You're a local, so I'll cut you a bit of a break. Give me $180, and they're yours.

ok ,where do you live? i have no use for the belts because i don't have a/c and i have eliminated power steering, so i thought i'd throw a low bid.-garrett

88camaro
03-31-2004, 09:51 AM
any pictures of the
1 pr. PPC double adjustable LCA's, NEW $200.00

1 PPC adjustable panhard bar, NEW $100.00

SSmike1
03-31-2004, 12:11 PM
hey brett,

i would like to offer you $100 for the pro 5 shifter!
and $25 for lou's short stick.

how many miles are on it? what condition?

i have a 2000 SS camaro. with a Stock Hurst Shifter.

Brett, will this be better?

thanks
mike

my email is accessible from this BB, BCM
i live in south milw
work in west allis.

thanks

super bike mike :D

Crawlin
03-31-2004, 09:24 PM
Mike, Pro5.0 is SO much better than the stock hurst shifter. the LS shortstick though, that's a personal preference whether you like it or not. Yoosof has that combo if i remember correctly.

Chris

Yooformula
03-31-2004, 10:09 PM
The Pro5.0/Lou's is the best combo I have used.(IMO) If you wanna give it a shot Mike, you can throw the gears in my car whenever you'd like in the next 2 days but that combo is awesome. Very notchy but positive engagement/feel everytime. The short stick greatly shortens your shifts and feels great while rowing the box especially on a road course!:3gears:

HITMAN
03-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by 88camaro
any pictures of the
1 pr. PPC double adjustable LCA's, NEW $200.00

1 PPC adjustable panhard bar, NEW $100.00

Sure, these are from the website.

Lower control arms
http://www.provenperformanceconcepts.com/ControlArmDetail%20MED.jpg
CNC machined billet aluminum adjustable lightweight rear lower control arms with aircraft industry spec. teflon lined spherical rod ends.

Panhard bar
http://www.provenperformanceconcepts.com/PanhardDetail%20MED.jpg
CNC machined billet aluminum adjustable lightweight panhard rod with aircraft industry spec. teflon lined spherical rod ends.

HITMAN
03-31-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by turbogarrett
ok ,where do you live? i have no use for the belts because i don't have a/c and i have eliminated power steering, so i thought i'd throw a low bid.-garrett

Ah, I see what you mean, but once the pulleys are sold, I would have absolutely no use for the belts, either. I live in Waterford. If you want them, I can deliver them this weekend. No sense in me trying to give you directions out this way, when I can come to you. Let me know what you want to do, as these are one of the most asked about items I have. I just don't want to pay to ship them, if I don't have to. That's why I'd like to sell ALL of this stuff locally.

Thanks,
Brett

Crawlin
03-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Man I'd be all over the timing tuner if i hadn't just bought my HP Tuners software!! That and if i hadn't sold the nitrous kit too, hahaha. Has anything been sold on the other boards yet? Just wondering if it was possible to update your post.

Chris

Crawlin
03-31-2004, 10:59 PM
Is the TSP lid the 85mm version?

HITMAN
03-31-2004, 10:59 PM

Yoosof, why don't you PM me a phone# where I can reach you, as I'm never sure when I will get out of work. I'm supposed to get out at 6pm, but lately, I've been getting out later. I will throw the console in my car tomorrow, and if I can make it, I will give you a call and then you can give me directions.

Thanks,
Brett Sorano

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by z28kid98

No, it's for the standard MAF.

Crawlin
04-01-2004, 08:25 AM
Man, I need a new lid. I could only give ya $85 though seeing that they are only $120 new right now through Texas Speed & Performance. Not trying to lowball or be a **** :)

SSmike1
04-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Cool Brett,

I got your email, please check yours, i replied,

saying, you got a deal! thanks you :durr

please give me a call,

i have the original shifter out of the car right now!

Pro 5 can go in its place!

:) :thumbsup

thanks Brett

super bike mike :banana

SSmike1
04-01-2004, 10:09 AM
thank you Yoosof, for the offer. if i drive your car, I may not ever come back!!!!!!! :D

thanks Chris, you guys convinced me to Go Pro!

:banana

tom too, said Go Pro!
:D

thanks all

animal
04-01-2004, 12:35 PM
I don't want none of your stuff, but what you buying to replace it?

Crawlin
04-01-2004, 01:41 PM
Cool Mike, that's what is going in my car too :)

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by animal
I don't want none of your stuff, but what you buying to replace it?

Think Fox body, 331, and PT96...:devil

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Man, I need a new lid. I could only give ya $85 though seeing that they are only $120 new right now through Texas Speed & Performance. Not trying to lowball or be a **** :)

That's for the standard lid, mine's the Carbon Fiber version.
Click for the product description and current price -> http://www.texas-speed.com/item_detail.asp?ProductID=290
I will also throw in my Redhawk smooth bellows, as I have no need for it.

Let me know pretty quick, as I have a guy interested for $110 shipped.

Crawlin
04-01-2004, 10:54 PM
The link you listed is for the carbon fiber lid for the 85mm MAF. The standard lid size in CF is 125 on their site. I asked if the lid was for an 85mm MAF and you said no, so the link you listed is either the wrong version, or your lid IS for the 85mm MAF. let me know.

Crawlin
04-01-2004, 10:58 PM
http://www.texas-speed.com/item_detail.asp?ProductID=70

that's the standard one.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's what you had just wrote a few posts ago. So before making a decision I need to know what it is.

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 11:02 PM
The link you listed is for the carbon fiber lid for the 85mm MAF. The standard lid size in CF is 125 on their site. I asked if the lid was for an 85mm MAF and you said no, so the link you listed is either the wrong version, or your lid IS for the 85mm MAF. let me know.

So it is, I stand corrected. :durr I just copied the first link that caught my eye. Never the less, you can't tell mine from new, and you aren't getting free shipping to your door. Especially this weekend...;) So, either pay me $110 this weekend, or pay them $125 PLUS shipping, and wait...

The choice is yours...

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 11:04 PM
http://www.texas-speed.com/item_detail.asp?ProductID=70

that's the standard one.

quote:

That's what you had just wrote a few posts ago. So before making a decision I need to know what it is.

It is the standard version. I made a mistake on the link I copied. :goof

HITMAN
04-01-2004, 11:55 PM
List Updated
:D