PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee: strong arm robbey ok

Russ Jerome
06-01-2009, 02:40 PM
So my 140# skinny 18yr old and his buddy are strong
armed while I slept, in front of my house by a van full
of 175#- 220# African American gentelman. Got his
I-pod and a $400+ custom BMX bike. (99th+ Keefe)

Awoken from my sleep my kid leads me to their house,
he is sure they live right down the street. Sure enough I
am greeted by steel bar weilding thugs as my kid spots
his bike. I leave in haste as one of the theifs tries coming
in my window.

911 was dialed before I even was awakened but the
operator told my daughter who saw it all to call the
non-emergency number and report a theft....WTF he
was assaulted on the street!? So now I dial 911 and
alert them that these guys are weilding iron and keep
screaming "We know were you live". The operator tries
to dismiss me again, Im like "listen these guys show up
I have plenty of firearms". 7 officers show up, most of
them pretty dam cool, the leader an idiot (sorry, truth
hurts).

Later as the police return my kids bike my kid is deamed
"Half at fault" because he tried to stop them from grabbing
his stuff and actualy launched his bike at them as they
took his jacket and I-pod, the whole group then chased him and his buddy thru my own yard and other yards.

I am scolded for saying "I will shoot them if they
are seen on my property". In the future we are suppose to
"talk it out" with these thugs and to call the police, the
same police who would not come until a second 911 call
was made and even then had no interest until I said I
would handle it. So here I sit, my scope is now zeroed for
580 yards, the distance from my front yard to there half
way house full of criminals....I love Milwaukee.

*to the cops who showed up and got his bike back (no
I-pod) I'd love to cook you a steak, to the Leutenant who
obviously lives in a make believe world you would shoot
them too if they came thru your car window, your an idiot.

07ROUSHSTG3
06-01-2009, 02:44 PM
that sucks to hear.

juicedimpss
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
todays society is truly sad.

johnny--2k
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
That's messed up! Glad your son is OK though.

-stew-
06-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Glad to hear every one is ok. When ever someone states talking shit "HAHA! You live in GAY-view!" I think about shit like this and say "They don't steal"

Irish
06-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Glad to hear every one is ok. When ever someone states talking shit "HAHA! You live in GAY-view!" I think about shit like this and say "They don't steal"

Pfff..... I have busted shoplifters from ALL over the Milwaukee area including people from your neck of the woods. :)

Glad to hear that everyone is alright.

Russ Jerome
06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
ps: This all happend while my wife was watching and
screaming in horror as she watched, my daughter
screaming from the upstairs at the theives and on the
phone to 911 at the same time.

So your on the phone with 911, your decribing several
males chasing your brother/sister thru your own yard
and the police say call non-emergency theft. Hello they
are chasing someone down AS WE SPEAK! My 21yr old
daughter is obviously more pissed than me.

If I am placed in the same position again I dont plan on
wasting time dialing 911 unless its to report a guy down
on my private property. Milwaukee is a good place to be
a criminal, cops are so busy with truly violent crime they
have no time for simple thugs chasing down your kids.

domokun
06-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear this Russ. couldnt sean ( the cop here with the red mustang ) possibly help you.

if not, get a nice 9mm and take there knees out.

URLOZIN
06-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Wow! that is horrible. I'd be down to the station to have a little talk with the lieutenants superiors. That is ridiculous. If something would have happened to your son it would have been that 911 operators fault too.

Prince Valiant
06-01-2009, 03:52 PM
Wow! I thought mine was bad...at least the cops came right away for me. Time to get a big mean dog to hang out with your boys in the driveway too. Seriously!

Holeshot
06-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Not surprised one bit. Tragic is the fact that the 911 op knew they were armed with pipes and chose to tell you to call the non emergency # Its truly come down to get in your property and shoot them an toss a weapon in their hands. Sorry Officer I was in fear for mine and my families lives and I and to act accordingly.

That_Guy
06-01-2009, 04:06 PM
i will come rob them for you ... that will wreck there day when somebody pulls up and wips out a 45 and has a ak slung on his shoulder..

"bitch give me your fucking money" fire a round into there foot..

srt4eh
06-01-2009, 04:06 PM
thats ridiculous

DirtyMax
06-01-2009, 04:07 PM
You proposed this offer to me a bit ago and it's right back at ya!!!

I'll bring the beer,ammo and caller just say when!

Nick
06-01-2009, 04:25 PM
How come Russ Jerome's posts are always in 2 inch margins?

Korndogg
06-01-2009, 04:31 PM
i will come rob them for you ... that will wreck there day when somebody pulls up and wips out a 45 and has a ak slung on his shoulder..

"bitch give me your fucking money" fire a round into there foot..

Yeah I'd love to see you do that. your an idiot

lordairgtar
06-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Did they even arrest these poor disadvantaged youths? Jerome, I know where to get lime and shovels!:headbang

domokun
06-01-2009, 04:35 PM

I think he does it on purpose.

That_Guy
06-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Yeah I'd love to see you do that. your an idiot

its all talk im really a big wimp... :rolf

SSLEVO
06-01-2009, 04:49 PM
Damn that sucks they are local and know where you live. I say its time to move if you can, i know they are winning but that's probably all you can do. You take maters into your own hands and some one ends up getting shot they will throw the book at you. We have a great system don't we.

Russ Jerome
06-01-2009, 04:58 PM

Bad habbit, im going to a class and try and stop doing it :)

My passive wife is ready to take out trespassers now. Can she open carry a rifle on her own property? Not a pistol on her hip but a featherweight high cap AR over her shoulder as she weeds her own flower bed? We are in Milwaukee proper (play on words, Milw "proper") and Im not up on the laws in the city other than you must place a knife or something in there hand after shooting them on your own propert, like anywhere.

LIL EVO
06-01-2009, 05:08 PM
If you tell them your life is in danger on the phone, which it could have been, they will come.

pOrk
06-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Say they have weapons, they will show up right away. Or tell them your going to shoot, that always gets them moving

Yooformula
06-01-2009, 05:27 PM
wow that sucks. good thing your kids didnt get hurt. thats fugging bs! I would send an email to the news and see if someone can help you out. If something like this happens to me after reading your story, I'll just tell the cops on the phone that I have a firearm and will shoot first unless they show up asap...lol

DirtyMax
06-01-2009, 07:00 PM
It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Good words to live by.

Gregor
06-01-2009, 07:09 PM
It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Good words to live by.

spoken well.

http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/45190802.html

Voodoo Chick
06-01-2009, 08:25 PM
First of all, GLAD to hear your kids are OK, and next....what a bunch of bullsh*t. It seems to me that the...ahem........disadvantaged youths are ALWAYS being protected by someone, when what they really need is a few bullets in their asses.....

SSLEVO
06-01-2009, 08:26 PM
spoken well.

http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/45190802.html

That's an interesting story, so he was open carrying or was it concealed?

Maybe you should open carry around the yard and go for "walks" past their house, lol. What are the laws on open carry in regards to long rifles? I bet they would sht a brick if you strolled by with your AR on your back.

Russ Jerome
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Maybe you should open carry around the yard and go for "walks" past their house, lol. What are the laws on open carry in regards to long rifles? I bet they would sht a brick if you strolled by with your AR on your back.

Thats the question I posed earlier, from what I am reading open carry is any pistol/rifle that is not concealed.

Further while on your own property most states say you have free rein to do anything short of discharging it at will.

PonyKiller87
06-01-2009, 10:11 PM
http://www.opencarry.org/

from what I've been reading the only issue is you can't carry in vehicle. So if you are carrying you have to unload and store your gun everytime you get in your car. Other than that you can't carry at most schools and any place that posts a sign saying that you can't carry.

eyeball
06-01-2009, 11:15 PM
WTF? thirsty thursday crew unite, in the form of an angry mob.

SSLEVO
06-01-2009, 11:48 PM
http://www.opencarry.org/

from what I've been reading the only issue is you can't carry in vehicle. So if you are carrying you have to unload and store your gun everytime you get in your car. Other than that you can't carry at most schools and any place that posts a sign saying that you can't carry.

The big kicker is you can't carry with in 1000' of a school, so pretty much a 1/4 mile radius all around the school. That could get a guy in trouble as there are schools everywhere... i saw a map somewhere with the schools marked, a lot of areas were pretty much off limits due to the large amount of schools.

The vehicle thing is a major pita, more dangerous to be unloading and loading all the time, i wonder if they are afraid of road rage :confused

hrsp
06-02-2009, 12:54 AM
that sucks...so did they found his bike on there property did any of them or the owner of the house get ticketed or anything at all?

BadAzzGTA89
06-02-2009, 05:37 PM
I would be doing something to said mini van:devil

subliminal1284
06-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Should of shot them where they stand, screw this god damn state. If this were Texas the cops wouldnt even question why you shot them. If theyre on your property they are fair game.

badass88gt
06-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Is there any way to cause problems for the 911 operator?

Goat Roper
06-02-2009, 07:30 PM

I was just going to post the exact same thing

1320PNY
06-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Is there someone like a personal security consultant in Milwaukee? The reason I ask is that I have a friend whos Father is a security consultant (retired cop) up North. He works for Museums and Art Galleries running security from close to open when they house specific collections (one off stuff).

Maybe you can get someone like this to assess your risk and make a contact at the Police station on your behalf.

I only ask this because what SHOULD happen is not going to happen. You have a family to worry about if you go to jail, and it doesn't seem the gap between you and the Police is bridged by your need to be "Protected and Served".

wrath
06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
Gasoline and lighters are cheap. I doubt a burnt-out house is going to hurt your property value by the sounds of it.

I'm glad your family is alright. There should be a way to get rid of misguided individuals.

Russ Jerome
06-03-2009, 10:02 PM
Well I've been marching around my yard with an AR-15 on my shoulder for 3 strait nights (less late last night, wife felt my drinking was interfering with my abilty to carry a firearm) and the neigbors are getting used to seeing me with a gun on shoulder. By now the thugs down the street have got to have heard about me and hopefully realize I am not just learning impaired but my mental state is questionable.

wrath
06-03-2009, 10:11 PM
That's a riot. You need to get a secondgen Camaro with bullet holes in it sitting in your driveway on cinder blocks. And get yourself a straw hat.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Rocking chair, a jug with "XXX" and a badass porch is also needed.

Russ Jerome
06-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I had a few teeth removed from crowding over the past few years, with the concern of vanity past long ago my smile would blend in good with the XXX bottle and cars on blocks in the front yard :D

Feature Pony
06-04-2009, 09:44 AM
I would file a complaint against the LT and the 911 operator. They take that s*** pretty seriously and internal affairs doesn't play around. Don't ask me how I know. LOL

Adam Brooks
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Whats the name of the LT and what district are you?

Feature Pony
06-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Whats the name of the LT and what district are you?

its probably district 4 there should be only 3 Lt's there I'm guessing its the early shift Lt.

animal
06-04-2009, 01:20 PM
It's certainly a decent idea to be the local gun toting, don't-fuck-with-me guy. But the entire problem with it happens after you have to use that, whether you take someone out or just draw on them... the problem is that from then on you're also a target for the retalitory drive-by. That in and of itself is just not worth it whether they mean to harm or to scare you don't need bullets flying at the house. Moving out of such a neighborhood is the only best way, imo. Not the easiest option but keeping your family safe is the most important thing isn't it?

Adam Brooks
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
It's certainly a decent idea to be the local gun toting, don't-fuck-with-me guy. But the entire problem with it happens after you have to use that, whether you take someone out or just draw on them... the problem is that from then on you're also a target for the retalitory drive-by. That in and of itself is just not worth it whether they mean to harm or to scare you don't need bullets flying at the house. Moving out of such a neighborhood is the only best way, imo. Not the easiest option but keeping your family safe is the most important thing isn't it?

which brings the question, at what point do we as a society refuse to be victimized and constantly leaving to avoid conflict. I do agree w/ protecting family's best interest

animal
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
which brings the question, at what point do we as a society refuse to be victimized and constantly leaving to avoid conflict. I do agree w/ protecting family's best interest

Oh I totally agree. But it's hard to take a hard line when you got everything to lose.

Russ Jerome
06-04-2009, 03:20 PM
It's certainly a decent idea to be the local gun toting, don't-fuck-with-me guy. But the entire problem with it happens after you have to use that, whether you take someone out or just draw on them... the problem is that from then on you're also a target for the retalitory drive-by. Moving out of such a neighborhood is the only best way, imo. Not the easiest option but keeping your family safe is the most important thing isn't it?

Agreed 110%, all they kept saying is "we know where you live". Thats why I will remain on gaurd until Oct when we move out of Milwaukee. Im sure Mr Flynn is doing all he can but you cant change evolution if you know what I mean........

Im assuming he was the Leutenant, black LTD unmarked, was the wheel man obviously. Happend at 9:55 thru 10:38 Sunday night, all 911 calls originated from 99th and Keefe, complaintant (me) will read William Russell Jerome.

After everything that has transpired my wife's most common coments are regarding the replies from this guy. Granted if I had to deal with these thugs daily I would be pissed at the world as well. The guy had to listed to my kids 7 minute short story and then he had to go listen to the theifs 1hr story, hard to beleive he actualy thinks my 140# kid attacked the van full of 200+ # thugs tearing thru the streets after dark with th rap tunes blaring away?

Feature Pony
06-04-2009, 05:23 PM
you can't get scared of these thugs, they thrive on this stuff thinking they are bad a$$. they probably have no connection to "gangs" but they will say they do. They are probably putting on a show and these same people if you were to put them on 26th and cherry would probably shit their pants they would be so scared to be in that area, otherwise they wouldn't of moved by you. If anything happens I would have a weapon handy incase they try to pull something. Odds are they probably wont but its always good to be safe than sorry.

wrath
06-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Few people in the world want to die. A semi-crazy white guy with guns is the last person anybody is going to fsck around with.

Adam Brooks
06-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Agreed 110%, all they kept saying is "we know where you live". Thats why I will remain on gaurd until Oct when we move out of Milwaukee. Im sure Mr Flynn is doing all he can but you cant change evolution if you know what I mean........

yes good idea. my next door neighbor was broken into right before xmas. they were stealing snow blowers. somehow the cops were here immediately and about 30 of them no joke. they nailed the guys right away. Apparently i live in a neighborhood where many other officers also live, and this is not bad neighborhood at all. needless to say, we both stay armed to the teeth as the the majority of people here, and its quiet.

i ask about district bc i just had convo w/ sgt staton from D3 who is acting Lt, (im in D7), great guy former marine. response times were brought up, they prioritize based on immediate threat ie guns etc. i would certainly file a complaint w/ your district with the way the call was handled. They *do* investigate that stuff

were any charges filed against the bad guys?

you can't get scared of these thugs, they thrive on this stuff thinking they are bad a$$. they probably have no connection to "gangs" but they will say they do.
Exactly, gangs are on the south side not the northside. Also from same convo the gang situation here is very very under control. These are prob just group of friends being idiots.

glad nobody was hurt, AR platform has done a fantastic job keeping our country free, keep that puppy close.

Russ Jerome
06-04-2009, 11:32 PM
No charges brought up, at the time my son just wanted his custom bike back and before it was said and done we were convinced the cop would not have pursued any action.

Oddly enough my neighbor is a Milw Sherrif, half the action happend in his yard. Across the street from him a Milw Officer, down the street a chick cop got broken into while she slept, caught them leaving so Im actualy in a tight knit area. None of my locals work the area unfortunatly.

These are not gang thugs, just brainless and VERY ballsy theifs who know how the system works already.