PDA

View Full Version : Dent Removal suggestions?

jbiscuit
05-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Looking to have a nice size door dent removed in my brand new truck....500miles on it. :(

Vertical dent from the bodyline down. Did a search and found several topics. Any updates and new suggestions? I'd like to put a dent in the head of the person that put this in my truck. :flipoff2:

I have Dent Dr. written down via auto body care...or can I just go write through Dent Dr. direct?

BigBadGTA
05-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Dent doctor does very good work. I got multiple dings taken out of my GTA from the guy Auto Body Care works with from dent doctor.

lordairgtar
05-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Take a toilet plunger and pull that sucker out yerself.:stare

That_Guy
05-31-2009, 05:51 AM
i have a 1700 dollar dent on my body line that im going in on monday to get pulled saidly its not the type of dent they can do with out having to repaint the spot. the place im going to does freaking awesome job doing paintless dent removal .. there in waukesha and its called auto integrity

turbogarrett
05-31-2009, 09:28 AM
acci-dent.com , they do most of milwaukee's high line dealerships and will more than likely smoke the dent dr pricing. I've seen them pull dents that other pdr guys claimed a lost cause.

BlackLightning
05-31-2009, 11:49 AM
acci-dent.com , they do most of milwaukee's high line dealerships and will more than likely smoke the dent dr pricing. I've seen them pull dents that other pdr guys claimed a lost cause.

+1 nick sanfilippo did a great job on mine.

johnny--2k
06-01-2009, 08:07 PM
+2 for Nick and Acci-Dent!

A B4C Z
06-01-2009, 11:37 PM
I know the guy of Accident. If you go with him let me know. I know for a fact that dent doctor does awsome work! You can drop your car off at there place by best buy on bluemound and they will do it there, or they used to.

jbiscuit
06-02-2009, 07:41 AM
I went to Dent Doctor off Bluemound. They did a decent job. I am super picky however and you can still see it somewhat but something something crash beam in the way or something. It looks alright. Better than a big dent I guess

juicedimpss
06-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I went to Dent Doctor off Bluemound. They did a decent job. I am super picky however and you can still see it somewhat but something something crash beam in the way or something. It looks alright. Better than a big dent I guess

NOW its a truck.
:thumbsup