PDA

View Full Version : I've got mail

Cryptic
03-28-2004, 03:22 PM
from mr beeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyooooooooond

In reply to my message:
------------------------------
>
>Do you know a guy that goes by HonRod? He's making a fool of himself.
-------------------------------

yeah he's a friend of mine telling me that he goes onto the net in all kind
of channels and guys talk crap.... don't know and don't care!!! too busy at
the shop to give a crap... he is always on my computer chit chating on car
forums from rice boy forums to v8 forums. hope he hasn't caused trouble....
btw in a month or two we will have a dynojet dynamometer so if any of the
dudes want to test hp.... consider it an awesome deal at WI's Premier Sport
Compact Shop!!! We'll let you guys strap on the big v8s...no problem!!!

Bee H.
Owner/Mechanical Engineering specialized in Internal Combustion Engines
Beeyond Engineering
10.5@133mph
"Wisconsin's Quickest & Fastest FWD/SportCompact/Honda"

SMS 1
03-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Hmmmmm, thats intersting. That dude should seriously reconsider who his "friends" are :slap

mattGT95
03-28-2004, 04:29 PM
i stopped in that shop the other day since its right next to the martial arts school I attend. they guys were all friendly, and helpful.. I was trying to put some gearlube in the tranny of a friends truck, but I didn't have a funnel, they were more than happy to loan me one.

at least he knows his buddy is being an ass.

Yooformula
03-28-2004, 04:59 PM
Well thats a relief:rolleyes: I got another email from Bee or whoever it is and it wasnt nice but oh well. I guess I will have to see how nice they really are when I stop in there next week.:fire

Prince Valiant
03-28-2004, 05:17 PM
I don't believe them at all....sure, "my buds been on the cpu...but I don't know what he's been doing" :rolleyes:

screw him and his :haveabeer.

3rdGen Princess
03-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
I don't believe them at all....sure, "my buds been on the cpu...but I don't know what he's been doing" :rolleyes:

I may be new here, but I have been viewing this site for a while and I am with you. I don't really buy it either! I think he is just trying to desperately cover his a$$, so that it won't hurt business!

Knyghtmare
03-28-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by 3rdGen Princess
I may be new here, but I have been viewing this site for a while and I am with you. I don't really buy it either! I think he is just trying to desperately cover his a$$, so that it won't hurt business!

I also agree to what you've said.

Scales
03-28-2004, 09:41 PM
I 2nd that... And I also agree with Prince Valiant.... Screw the :haveabeer save!!!

GRNDNL
03-28-2004, 09:56 PM
A BCM Dyno Day at BeeeeeHonda Engineering sounds good to me.....:thumbsup....Only after our "Race Day" at the Grove....;)

Any bets on if they'll show up....:confused

Syclone0044
03-29-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by GRNDNL
A BCM Dyno Day at BeeeeeHonda Engineering sounds good to me.....:thumbsup....Only after our "Race Day" at the Grove....;)

Any bets on if they'll show up....:confused You're on.. I won't bet on whether or not they actually have a car to race, but I bet he will be there. Reason being, every time I take my truck to the track, this guy seems to somehow catch wind of what I ran, usually in 1st person?? :confused

GRNDNL
03-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Syclone0044
You're on.. I won't bet on whether or not they actually have a car to race, but I bet he will be there. Reason being, every time I take my truck to the track, this guy seems to somehow catch wind of what I ran, usually in 1st person?? :confused

Thats funny, Sounds like they've never seen my car run....:confused

I don't care if they forget a car, They better have a good set of sneakers then....

lotsals1
03-30-2004, 09:22 PM
i think i'll keep my numbers to myself:rolleyes: