PDA

View Full Version : Blue Saturn on Silvernail

SlowMotion
05-24-2009, 03:09 PM
Spotted a blue saturn with a big front mount on it heading west on Silvernail in Pewaukee...just wondering if it was anyone here..I was in my black trailblazer ss....:thumbsup

Yeehaw
05-24-2009, 03:15 PM
i past it in the delivery truck haha

Flicktitty
05-24-2009, 03:23 PM
there used to be a guy who ran around the area with a blue one with a fmic and a aftermarket front bumper that was pretty quick, it had pop up headlights i haven't seen it for a few years though.

wrath
05-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I think they used to live on Garland (runs in parallel to US18 but south of it).

Which TBSS is yours? There's three of them I see around Bluemound/Silvernail/Grandview/Meadowbrook regularly. There are also two blacked out CTSs, one works at Landmark.

SlowMotion
05-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I wasn't sure if it was someone on here. I normally don't see lighter blue saturns with FMICs driving around, so it caught my eye. Curious if it was in fact quick or not.

SlowMotion
05-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Vvv

SlowMotion
05-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I think they used to live on Garland (runs in parallel to US18 but south of it).

Which TBSS is yours? There's three of them I see around Bluemound/Silvernail/Grandview/Meadowbrook regularly. There are also two blacked out CTSs, one works at Landmark.

Black 06' AWD SS, HID lows/fogs, only SS badges on it (front doors and rear hatch) and of course a few other goodies on board

wrath
05-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Ah, yes, I've seen you around. Been a while though. IIRC, left front headlight was aimed a bit high. Almost made it look like a Murano (most of these seem to have splayed eyeballs). :stare There is another one running around on 17" strip-model look-alike Silverado wheels and it sounds like it has a blower. I'm not sure what the wheels are off. I like clean ones like yours. Reminds me of latemodel Range Rovers, only go faster.

EDIT:
Last time I saw the Saturn in question it was more oilburner and noise than go.

lilws6
05-24-2009, 08:34 PM
I just aligned that car. its got a body kit all molded in and shaved handles looks kinda cool and side exit exhaust. Guy seems pretty cool don't think hes on the board but if he is should post up. when you see him last?

SlowMotion
05-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Just saw him this afternoon.....I will check out that headlight aiming also :thumbsup

Yeehaw
05-25-2009, 09:09 AM
i seen it again yesterday afternoon sitting along pewaukee lake car does looks nice see him on highway a lot

PureSound15
05-25-2009, 09:53 AM
. Been a while though. IIRC, left front headlight was aimed a bit high

As opposed to the rear left headlight? :goof

wrath
05-25-2009, 04:28 PM
As opposed to the rear left headlight? :goof

Yeap, have to be extra specific. If you aren't specific enough someone might dump sand down their throttle body in hopes of "polishing" their heads.

xFullThrottlex
05-27-2009, 10:10 AM
Yeap, have to be extra specific. If you aren't specific enough someone might dump sand down their throttle body in hopes of "polishing" their heads.

or NOS energy drink into their fuel tank:thumbsup