PDA

View Full Version : Oak Creek

lordairgtar
05-24-2009, 01:30 AM
I was at Georgie's tonight. Had a great time. Saw an HHR Panel just like mine in the same color, but it had really cool flames on it. Saw VoodooChicks neat Oldsmobile for the first time. Pretty car. Got to draw a car too, a black 68 Firebird.

Holeshot
05-24-2009, 07:31 AM
The HHR is cool. We have one at work for a delivery vehicle.

pashtrd
05-24-2009, 09:43 AM
I was at Georgie's tonight. Had a great time. Saw an HHR Panel just like mine in the same color, but it had really cool flames on it. Saw VoodooChicks neat Oldsmobile for the first time. Pretty car. Got to draw a car too, a black 68 Firebird.

I was there last night with my black 69 Torino, parked right across from where you were drawing. How much do you charge to draw someones car? I saw your work in progress, and it looked great. I would love to get a nice drawing of my car.

URLOZIN
05-24-2009, 10:17 AM
I am also curious as to how much you charge to draw a car?

Voodoo Chick
05-24-2009, 11:00 AM
I was there last night with my black 69 Torino, parked right across from where you were drawing. How much do you charge to draw someones car? I saw your work in progress, and it looked great. I would love to get a nice drawing of my car.

That Torino of yours is BEAUTIFUL. I was eyeing it up for a while, and it sounds good, too. :thumbsup

pashtrd
05-24-2009, 12:11 PM
thanks.
New motor with a bit of compression :) smells good too!

lordairgtar
05-24-2009, 07:02 PM
PM sent pashtrd and URLOSIN