PDA

View Full Version : All said and done.

TraNs_aM
05-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Now i have to pull the motor out of the TA again unless i can find some crazy way to pin/key this crank correctly cuz it was done wrong in the first place. Performance shop that doesn't know how to key a crank for a supercharger just awesome!

Josepy
05-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Now i have to pull the motor out of the TA again unless i can find some crazy way to pin/key this crank correctly cuz it was done wrong in the first place. Performance shop that doesn't know how to key a crank for a supercharger just awesome!

ughh that really sucks. sorry to hear that. what year TA by the way and where do you live?

TraNs_aM
05-23-2009, 07:28 PM
ughh that really sucks. sorry to hear that. what year TA by the way and where do you live?

its a 98 superchargered ws-6

HP ADDICT
05-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Sucks man. I would never go back to that shop unless they take care of it!

Josepy
05-23-2009, 07:39 PM
its a 98 superchargered ws-6

where do you live? were you by chance at the slinger races last weekend?

'91 notch
05-24-2009, 01:56 AM
That's nice. I do not like when people can advertise performance and can't back it up. Good luck, and tell us how or who you had fix the problem.

TraNs_aM
05-24-2009, 02:30 AM
where do you live? were you by chance at the slinger races last weekend?

i live in franklin and no i wasn't at the slinger races i still have yet to do my transmission which is also fuk'd then maybe i'll try the track

TraNs_aM
05-24-2009, 02:31 AM
That's nice. I do not like when people can advertise performance and can't back it up. Good luck, and tell us how or who you had fix the problem.

i was hoping people on this site could help me i need a shop that knows how to key a crank for a supercharger the way it was done before the pine just sheared right off so obviously wasn't done right

'91 notch
05-24-2009, 02:47 AM
what happened to the old post? If it were me I'd talk to C&S in Butler. They helped a friend of mine after the same shop that did your motor F'd it up, and there friendly unlike that shop.

Josepy
05-24-2009, 09:18 AM
i live in franklin and no i wasn't at the slinger races i still have yet to do my transmission which is also fuk'd then maybe i'll try the track

I didnt mean racing. Someone with supercharged TA pulled in and parked. Wasn't sure if it was you or not.

nismodave
05-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Too Bad. Hope it works out for ya.