PDA

View Full Version : Were you ever told as a kid to not make faces or you'll get stuck?

Yooformula
05-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Well my kids were messing around in the car today and were making faces at each then whining about what the other one did to them. In an attempt to poke fun at them, I started to make a face then told them how when I was younger my parents would tell me that your face could get stuck when making an ugly or funny face.......

Now, since my surgery I dont have any sensations or muscle control in my left side above the mouth and I was told to TRY to do certain exercises to help stimulate the muscles but for the most part so far no luck.

Well as I was making funny faces I scrunched my face to make a funny angry face and my eye brow muscle LITERALLY cramped holding the upper part of my face in agonizing place for about a minute. After 7 months of TRYING to get my face muscles to work, this was NOT the way I wanted it to start:rolf

As it hurt like hell and I was screaming obscenities begging my wife to massage the muscles to allow it to release........her and the kids were beside themselves choking from laughing hysterically like they had never laughed before! My adorable wife had fun mimicking my face a few times afterward. fukkingshit!

Holeshot
05-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Sounds like a very special bonding moment with family. If it makes them forget for even one minute it was all worth it. Hell I love you like a brother. So can I get on the wagon?

PureSound15
05-21-2009, 11:12 PM
bwuahahahahahaha that's AWESOME. Your kids are never going to make faces again!

Yooformula
05-21-2009, 11:20 PM
/\ bullshit! next time I pick on Gia, I have no doubt she'll belt out the whining I did when my face got stuck! she dropped it once at dinner already!

Holeshot
05-21-2009, 11:21 PM
/\ bullshit! next time I pick on Gia, I have no doubt she'll belt out the whining I did when my face got stuck! she dropped it once at dinner already!

Oh hell no :rolf

Waver
05-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Hey man, that is part of the fun of recovering......have a laugh about it afterwords, hell even crack jokes about it....I like joking around with my ordeal, by saying that I cant fart anymore with out shitting my self, it is true, but funny as well

Yooformula
05-22-2009, 11:04 AM
oh it was funny afterwards but at the time it hurt so damm bad.

Waver
05-22-2009, 11:09 AM
I bet.......Imagine how I felt the one and only time I tried to fart (in the privacy of my own home, thank god)

Yooformula
05-22-2009, 11:11 AM
"I gotta go" what happened? "I just sharted" you WHAT?

Waver
05-22-2009, 11:54 AM
bwahahaha

y2kws6
05-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Classic

noeggs4u
05-23-2009, 07:48 AM
You just have accomplished what us parents have been trying to prove over all these years, is if you make a funny face this is what can happen. Hope your recovery is going well..

nismodave
05-23-2009, 07:51 AM
:rolfHahaha!!! Gia is funny young lady!! Shes got your number, Bud. :rolf:rolf:rolf

Reverend Cooper
05-23-2009, 09:52 AM
How could they tell you were making faces.I sure couldn't