PDA

View Full Version : For Rent? 3 BR / 2 Bath with 3 car garage and basement

PonyKiller87
05-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Ok, I'm seriouly considering moving out of my duplex in Cudahy and renting out the part that I live in now. As much as I like it, I need to get out of the city.

Its a 3 Bedroom, 2 bath (1 is the master bath), has living room, dinning room, kitchen. Basement is devided off for locked storage 95% of it goes with this unit, has the laundry room down there too. Has gas heat, gas water heater, A/C all applicances included(large frige, gas stove, dish washer, washer/dryer) All rooms are wired for cable and phone.

The garage is 30ft wide by 24 deep with a 16' door, has its own 100 amp service, lights, electric opener, some receptacles. Some shelving. Walls are insulated, ceiling is not.

The reason I'm putting it on here is I would like it to go to a car person and someone that I can trust to take care of the place. You would be responsible for lawn mowing and snow removal, the people upstairs would help also.

Rent would be $1100 a month, one months rent for security deposit, on a year long lease.
Gas/Electric bill averages about $100 a month with me keeping the house at 72 year round.

Any other questions, feel free to PM me or post.

PonyKiller87
05-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Anybody interested? Does this seem like a decent rent?

Car Guy
05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
You're in the ballpark with the price, post up some pictures if you can. Where exactly is it located...???

PonyKiller87
05-21-2009, 01:15 PM
I'll try and get some pics up.

Its just off Pennsilvania and Edgerton where 794 ends.

Its a newer house, built in 95.

Forgot to mention water is included, unless you want a pool or something.

Nice neighborhood with alot of kids and its close to the elementary school. The family that lives up stairs has a 3 year old and a 12 year old and theres probably another 15 kids that live on the block.

Anakonda69
05-21-2009, 01:30 PM
just a heads up for anyone interested.....kevin is very loud, chronic masterbater so take this into consideration if your interested. lol

PonyKiller87
05-21-2009, 01:45 PM
just a heads up for anyone interested.....kevin is very loud, chronic masterbater so take this into consideration if your interested. lol

I would be moving out and renting the whole place so that really wouldn't mater. :goof

PonyKiller87
05-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I did forget to mention as far as the taking car of the lawn and snow. I will be leaving a simplicity lawn tractor with the mower deck, snow blower attachment, leaf sweeper and what ever else I have for it. Also a self propelled craftsman push mower and a string trimmer. All you would have to do is keep gas in them. On the rider I can mow the entire yard in about 30 min or less (tires spin to much when its wet and it slows you down)

PonyKiller87
05-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Another thing, I DO allow pets, provided they are registered and all legal.

Anakonda69
05-21-2009, 04:17 PM
What a change of life plans.....you should come over tonight after work.