PDA

View Full Version : Need to write an appraisal, how do I word it?

badass88gt
05-20-2009, 01:19 AM
I need to write an appraisal for insurance, how do I word the "main page" as far as the value? My insurance lady (my best friend's mom) told me to write up all the parts in the car, their values and write it up on a letterhead. I gotta write something about the replacement value with all the parts, but I really suck at this stuff. Anyone have their appraisal that I could get the wording from?

Thanks-Dan

Irish
05-20-2009, 01:36 AM
BITCHES you owe me..... lol.

Can't you find something generic on the interweb? Google perhaps?

badass88gt
05-20-2009, 01:59 AM
Eh, Ive been searching, but everything Ive seen has been for like, high end collector cars. I just basically want something simple for my shitbox. I'm thinking I just need to say something about the replacement value of the 88 Mustang VIN--xxxxxetc. is $450 in its current state, see attached list for the componants, something like that?

Irish
05-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Eh, Ive been searching, but everything Ive seen has been for like, high end collector cars. I just basically want something simple for my shitbox. I'm thinking I just need to say something about the replacement value of the 88 Mustang VIN--xxxxxetc. is $450 in its current state, see attached list for the componants, something like that?

Sounds like you kinda already have a good start. I know that you would word it a little different.

My theory on this would be the K.I.S. theory!