PDA

View Full Version : Our new puppy...

Yooformula
05-19-2009, 03:32 PM
She is a german/american rott from what i was told she is 5 weeks old. I was looking around to either adopt or resuce a pup/dog and came across this puppy. The house was a shithole to say the least and I wasnt about to leave the puppy with them as she was outside when it was 50*.

sorry I am not a photographer but she is cute enough to overlook my lack o' skills:rolf

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/Yooformula/IMG_0008.sized.jpg

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/Yooformula/IMG_0001.sized.jpg

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/Yooformula/IMG_0009.sized.jpg

Silver350
05-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Cute Pup How does Roxy like having a new dog around?

Yeehaw
05-19-2009, 03:48 PM
nice yoosef hope the kids like it

Holeshot
05-19-2009, 04:03 PM
Well Well some one with the same temperament as you !!!:rolf

Nice lookin pup :headbang

WickedSix
05-19-2009, 04:11 PM
awww i loved my rott extremely loyal dogs definitely a good get

Yooformula
05-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Roxy is getting used to having a little one nip at her but she takes it all like nothing. She doesnt even growl or get mad when the pup had her face in her food bowl. The kids love her and wont leave her alone.

JBs92Lude
05-19-2009, 04:41 PM
awe so cute!

URLOZIN
05-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Awe. I want it!!!

Prince Valiant
05-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Great looking pup yoo!

WilliamZ
05-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Awww cute pup!

Reverend Cooper
05-19-2009, 11:41 PM
cant wait to see her Yoo

TURTLE
05-20-2009, 07:41 AM
cute puppy! where did you come across her? was it a rescue?

wrath
05-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Nice little carpet destroyer... but... not to be an asshole or a pain in the ass, but weren't you worried about losing your house a few months ago?

Yooformula
05-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Nice little carpet destroyer... but... not to be an asshole or a pain in the ass, but weren't you worried about losing your house a few months ago?

a puppy isnt going to stop a foreclosure, sir know it all. and you are ASSuming you know how i got the puppy too. and if you didnt WANT to be an asshole, you wouldnt have asked or you would have pm'd me. but since you asked, I am perm disabled due to be being blind and some other issues and we are trying to modify our mortgage to stop the foreclosure or at least postpone it until my social security benefits come into play. since you are asking, i lost my job WHILE in surgery, then they denied me unemployment due to my new disabilities AND denied me disability coverage claiming it was a KNOWN pre-existing condition. And yes, we do have a lawyer, a GOOD one working as hard as they can to help but can take upwards of a year or longer for results. other any questions, or impulse to NOT be an asshole, pm me anytime.

Turtle, yes it was a rescue pup.

Holeshot
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
I cant wait to play with her Yoosof. Guess I could bring one of my cats for her to chew on for a while as long as she doesn't kill it.:rolf:goof

wrath
05-20-2009, 01:19 PM
a puppy isnt going to stop a foreclosure, sir know it all. and you are ASSuming you know how i got the puppy too. and if you didnt WANT to be an asshole, you wouldnt have asked or you would have pm'd me. but since you asked, I am perm disabled due to be being blind and some other issues and we are trying to modify our mortgage to stop the foreclosure or at least postpone it until my social security benefits come into play. since you are asking, i lost my job WHILE in surgery, then they denied me unemployment due to my new disabilities AND denied me disability coverage claiming it was a KNOWN pre-existing condition. And yes, we do have a lawyer, a GOOD one working as hard as they can to help but can take upwards of a year or longer for results. other any questions, or impulse to NOT be an asshole, pm me anytime.

Turtle, yes it was a rescue pup.

I'm not a know-it-all and I didn't intend to start a pissing match. If I didn't like you or thought you were a jerk or or or or... I wouldn't have donated any money. I'm about as heartless bastard as you can get and even I think you got a raw deal.

I thought maybe something had changed that I missed that meant you were in good financial shape since you've procured a pet.

I know that pets cost money. Our dog costs about $25/month not including initial purchase price. I know I tried REAL HARD to lower our monthly outgo (sold a car we had just bought so we could save on the car payment and insurance, canceled cable TV, et cetera... we've been a one car family since October) due to the economy and uncertainty. We're supporting more than just ourselves and we may end up taking on even more burden if my Dad ends up getting screwed out of half his pension. We just ended up with an 11 year old cat because it got displaced. We can afford all this stuff but we don't want to be committed to persistent costs (like another pet) until some of the risk subsists.

Anyway, good work on choosing an "unwanted" pet and giving it a good home.

WickedSix
05-20-2009, 01:33 PM
idk about anyone else but having a cute new pup through difficult times is good medicine in my book. Where do you find rescue dogs btw? always seems like a better idea than buying from a puppymill ya know?

Yooformula
05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
idk about anyone else but having a cute new pup through difficult times is good medicine in my book. Where do you find rescue dogs btw? always seems like a better idea than buying from a puppymill ya know?

exactly. sometimes a financial hardship is nothing compared to mental/physical/emotional hardships for a family with kids and a little something can really lift the spirits of a battered psyche.

There are always ads in craigslists for foster pets/rescue animals but even then you dont know if they are from puppymills or not but its still a helpless animal.I dont know if ours was from a mill or not but some guy in a very shitty looking area had her outside freezing her tail off and when i asked what kind she was, he told me some bs story about not being able to keep her due to his landlord putting down new carpet....if that was the case the carpet would have been worth more than the damm apt. either way we were lucky to have come across her and for damm near nothing she's ours.

TurboMutantNinjaBug
05-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Ummm...if the puppy goes missing... I know nothing... Lol. Cute puppy!

Voodoo Chick
05-29-2009, 03:57 PM
Awwww, so precious!! :)

Crawlin
05-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Cute little pup!!!