PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Sprint Phone!

pOrk
05-18-2009, 06:22 PM
My Blackberry is freaking out, I think its beyond repair. The buttons all the way on the left and right do not work, nor does the roller ball button ( when you press down ) and I am having a terrible time trying to do anything with the phone.

Looking for a Treo700+, otherwise any cheapo flip phone to last me a few months. I have the old Sero plan, so renewing my contract isn't an option.

Deggy
05-18-2009, 07:16 PM
Damn, I only have Winter and Summer phones for sale. :goof

TURTLE
05-18-2009, 08:22 PM
My Blackberry is freaking out, I think its beyond repair. The buttons all the way on the left and right do not work, nor does the roller ball button ( when you press down ) and I am having a terrible time trying to do anything with the phone.

Looking for a Treo700+, otherwise any cheapo flip phone to last me a few months. I have the old Sero plan, so renewing my contract isn't an option.

blackberry through what provider? i know through sprint i've got the insurance plan, and have had my crackberry cleaned 2x and replaced 1x at no cost to me..

hotshift13
05-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Ive got a treo 755, that I had my insurance replace. Perfect condition extra batterys, I got a Samsung Instinct, so I don't need this one anymore

pOrk
05-19-2009, 07:15 AM
^ How much? Pm price and contact info