PDA

View Full Version : Sean the bowler....

GRAMPS SS
05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
well Sunday he had a invitational tournament in West Bend WI...Home of the famous Sonic Blue ROUSH....
he was in the lead the first 4 games out of 6 then he got all messed up for what ever reason and ended up tied for 2ND place,...so before the roll off he had to roll against the person he was tied with...lost by 1 pin..so he was in the 3RD seat....he rolled the 4Th place winner that advanced and he won that game by 70 pins....then went for 2ND place and lost by 20 pins...he was happy with 3RD place and the cash he got in his SMART fund for college....this was a tournament that goes on all year all over the state..and you have to get invited to this one...so taking 3rd out of the rest of the state so to speak is a great accomplishment for him...as always i'm proud of the little guy...NO MATTER WHAT JOSEPY THINKS OF MY THREADS...

CONGRATES SEAN...:thumbsup.....Next stop is some small town by delavan the 31st ...then INDY in July....plus i'm sure he will find other tournaments to go to...his hew ball for those who bowl is a killer...he got the RATTLER.....damm that ball hits hard into the pocket.....

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
05-18-2009, 04:38 PM
Good work Sean

00FlowCamaro
05-18-2009, 04:40 PM
I've seen it pulled into the garage on several occasions because my dad's fiancee lives just a couple houses down. That thing is sexy.

Address removed for privacy

PureSound15
05-18-2009, 04:47 PM
...NO MATTER WHAT JOSEPY THINKS OF MY THREADS...

lol