PDA

View Full Version : Gramps inside.

STANMAN
05-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Here's what a real modded Mountineer looks like. This is Brents personal ride, saw it while I was down there, and it's very nice. Runs a 13.2 according to him on the stock crap tires.

http://site.brenspeed.com/info/media/MOUNTAINEERSALEEN.wmv

Voodoo Chick
05-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Well, it's unique, that's for sure.

TURTLE
05-16-2009, 12:03 AM
watch the tailpipe move like 3 inches when it hits boost! oh my lawrd that's a lot of twist!

noeggs4u
05-16-2009, 07:30 AM
I noticed that to, making crazy power.

michelle
05-16-2009, 07:43 AM
Sweet!

BAD LS1
05-16-2009, 08:43 AM
well now it will run with a tuned TBSS.

dsireme
05-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Don't give him any ideas.

johnny--2k
05-16-2009, 09:30 AM
or a stock srt-8......

Still pretty cool nonetheless. What I like most is the increase in MPG by 7!!!!!

88Nightmare
05-16-2009, 10:43 AM

:rolf

Rocket Power
05-16-2009, 12:41 PM
I wonder how much more power it would make if it didn't have that soda straw looking exhaust:rolf

STANMAN
05-16-2009, 01:04 PM

Yeah, but you don't expect to get beat by a Mountineer, lol. Totally awesome sleeper.

4I Notch
05-16-2009, 11:27 PM
that is badass

GRAMPS SS
05-17-2009, 12:55 AM
looks like a AWD Mountaineer..correct.????..so they disconnected the front power to the wheels...didn't think you could do that to a AWD....also that's not a 5.0...so i'd have to upgrade...and i would deff have to put the sizzler scoop on it...and then go patty hunting :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

not a bad idea....any cost figs to do this...i can always get a newer QUEER and give mine to Sean for a DD in the winter time....
just think a QUEER hunting Patty down and raping her.......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof :thumbsup

get me some cost figs bob.....marv could always put another motor in this QUEER for me as well...

03CVLX
05-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Looks like its a 2006 or newer by the clear taillights which makes it a 3-valve 4.6.

Yeehaw
05-17-2009, 12:40 PM
hey tom we can do this to your dads?

STANMAN
05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
looks like a AWD Mountaineer..correct.????..so they disconnected the front power to the wheels...didn't think you could do that to a AWD....also that's not a 5.0...so i'd have to upgrade...and i would deff have to put the sizzler scoop on it...and then go patty hunting :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

not a bad idea....any cost figs to do this...i can always get a newer QUEER and give mine to Sean for a DD in the winter time....
just think a QUEER hunting Patty down and raping her.......:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof :thumbsup

get me some cost figs bob.....marv could always put another motor in this QUEER for me as well...

Yes, they disconnected the front, the transfer case could never hold up to the power I am sure. When I talk to Brent next, I will ask him what it costs, I am sure it's not cheap, the Saleen blower installed in a Mustang is $6K.

SSLEVO
05-17-2009, 10:39 PM
Is that 470 whp? Seems a bit slow for that much power, i guess it is a rather large suv, haha

STANMAN
05-18-2009, 05:40 AM
Is that 470 whp? Seems a bit slow for that much power, i guess it is a rather large suv, haha

Yeah, rwhp, with the stock tires:wooo And yeah, it's a little heavy and not geared as a performance SUV like a SRT8 Cherokee or Blazer SS. He basically did it just for his own amusement and to have something fun to drive the family around it.

GRAMPS SS
05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Yes, they disconnected the front, the transfer case could never hold up to the power I am sure. When I talk to Brent next, I will ask him what it costs, I am sure it's not cheap, the Saleen blower installed in a Mustang is $6K.

6K FOR A BLOWER...HELL WE HAVE A 871 AT THE SHOP WE GOT FOR 1/2 OF THAT....:rolf:rolf:rolf:goof

find out the facts for me bob....my birthday is coming up..may need a BIG present...

Waver
05-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Here's what a real modded Mountineer looks like. This is Brents personal ride, saw it while I was down there, and it's very nice. Runs a 13.2 according to him on the stock crap tires.

Funny, according to Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords the truck runs 13.6-13.8.

BAD LS1
05-18-2009, 04:46 PM

Ha!

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/events/mmfp_0902_nmra_keystone_ford_nationals_series/photo_26.html

Waver
05-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Ha!

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/events/mmfp_0902_nmra_keystone_ford_nationals_series/photo_26.html

damn it I was even trying to be nice about it.....6k seems a little pricy to hit high 13's to me...shoot stock lightnings did the 1/4 in the mid to low 13's. Hell, saleen was able to get the xp8 into respectible times while keeping the awd.

BAD LS1
05-18-2009, 04:57 PM
damn it I was even trying to be nice about it.....6k seems a little pricy to hit high 13's to me...shoot stock lightnings did the 1/4 in the mid to low 13's. Hell, saleen was able to get the xp8 into respectible times while keeping the awd.

Yeah thats alot of coin when something with 370rwhp would own it thats the same size/weight.

Waver
05-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Yeah thats alot of coin when something with 370rwhp would own it thats the same size/weight.

agreed....

STANMAN
05-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry Wayne for trying to show you something we had talked about and you wanted information on. I hope you now realize that the Mountineer is a slow POS no matter what you do and you're much better off driving it into a tree and buying whatever it is that everyone else decides you should.

STANMAN
05-18-2009, 10:30 PM

Funny, MM&FF doesn't own the truck. Or are you just calling the owner of one of the premier Mustang speed shops in the country a liar?

Waver
05-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Funny, MM&FF doesn't own the truck. Or are you just calling the owner of one of the premier Mustang speed shops in the country a liar?

numbers dont lie there cheif.

1siksrt
05-19-2009, 11:59 AM
cool swap, Im sure its not geared to run a quarter mile, hell the stock mountaineer trans is probably sloppy and geared poorly, along with the differential having freeway gears. Lots of haterade in this thread.

Mudd Runner
05-19-2009, 12:21 PM
way better and still a 5.0

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Turbo-Explorer-7psi-not_140601.htm

STANMAN
05-19-2009, 12:38 PM

So you are calling Brent White, owner of Brenspeed, one of the top 3 S197 tuners in this country, a liar. Interesting there chief.

1siksrt
05-19-2009, 12:41 PM

there is the remote possibility that he ran a better time after that event:rolfDUR

Waver
05-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Here is what you are forgetting...It is an AOD with 3.55 gears, after each pass there was a cool down time, Kentucky has one of the best tracks out there (and stickiest) and it was late in the season when the event was run, how much of a difference could there be on each pass.....unless he turned up the boost, the official numbers that the vehicle runs is 13.6-13.9...Show me some other slips, video or what not and prove me other wise.

Bob, what exactally makes him one of the premere s197 tuners out there....I was always under the impression that Justin Burcham of JPC, Livernois motersports, Sean Hyland motorsports, Steeda, Crazy horse Racing, ect were better known and were top tuners in the country for ANY modular powered vehicle....For that matter, dont forget Johny Lightning, Al pampilino and others as well.....What makes a top tuner? They have to charge a hell of a lot for medeocre performance? what was your car runing before the latest upgrades? 12.6.....wow, you can go faster by just adding a Kenne bell and still save your self some money by going locally.....

I think I will save a few bucks, stay at home, take my car to a local guy (and get the engine built up by one of the true top tuners) and go faster than you and your Saleen Blower.

STANMAN
05-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Here is what you are forgetting...It is an AOD with 3.55 gears, after each pass there was a cool down time, Kentucky has one of the best tracks out there (and stickiest) and it was late in the season when the event was run, how much of a difference could there be on each pass.....unless he turned up the boost, the official numbers that the vehicle runs is 13.6-13.9...Show me some other slips, video or what not and prove me other wise.

Bob, what exactally makes him one of the premere s197 tuners out there....I was always under the impression that Justin Burcham of JPC, Livernois motersports, Sean Hyland motorsports, Steeda, Crazy horse Racing, ect were better known and were top tuners in the country for ANY modular powered vehicle....For that matter, dont forget Johny Lightning, Al pampilino and others as well.....What makes a top tuner? They have to charge a hell of a lot for medeocre performance? what was your car runing before the latest upgrades? 12.6.....wow, you can go faster by just adding a Kenne bell and still save your self some money by going locally.....

I think I will save a few bucks, stay at home, take my car to a local guy (and get the engine built up by one of the true top tuners) and go faster than you and your Saleen Blower.

It was actually a 12.5, but what's .1 right? I can assure you with the MT's on, that low 12's or high 11's are in the car as it sits. 115 is not a 12.5 trap speed. BTW-why the hell am I arguing with a guy who runs 14's and is lippy about what WILL happen? If you're going to bark up my tree, at least be in the same forest there cheif.

Say what you want about Brenspeed, I know what I know. Hell, ask Coop. He has stated there are only 2 shops that he will let touch his car, Brenspeed, and C and M, and I agree 100%. I mean it's easy to run your lips about me (although it's hard for me to hear when you're almost 2 full seconds behind me all the time), it's the popular thing to be on the opposite side of anything that I say, but you're not calling Coop wrong are you?

Waver
05-19-2009, 04:45 PM
First off, I wouldnt pay any one to add a lego scoop to the hood of my car to start off with. For that matter, you want to talk about performance numbers and what not......I take my time to see what will give me the most bang for my buck, and I dont see the performance gains that you got out of your setup as being worth 6k plus what ever the fuck you spent to have lego usa make you a scoop. For less money, I will be running the same times as you. Safely. Hell for less money, my 88 was running faster than that mountaneer. I know what my car runs. I havent done much of anything to it except order parts, however I know what it will do baised on simular setups with people at simular driving skill levels as me. Talk your shit about me now, I dont care.....if you need to do some lame ass attacks on my car, or me for that matter about who is faster blah blah I can do the same back at you. That is not the point of the thread....I want to see these mythical numbers that you were quoted on the queer that are faster than what is in a NATIONAL PUBLICATION.

Keep on trying to keep up with coop and tom, I know that is why you are doing this......trophy hunter. Am I calling coop wrong? I dont always agree with Coop.....he is a friend, and I respect his opinion, however I know that there are other shops that are better than brenspeed, and I intend on taking my car there when the time comes...For now I will take my car to Marv, Fsr performance, and other places and get just as good work, with proven setups for LESS.

STANMAN
05-19-2009, 05:49 PM
You sure are taking your time figuring it out, I mean the 2 valve PI 4.6 has only been out what, 12 years? What exactly is your time frame on "waiting to see what works"? I mean hell, given that arguement you should be cutting me some slack, my car is practically brand spanking new innovation at 5 years for the aftermarket to work it's magic.

And less $$$$, now you know what I spend on mods? Interesting. I didn't know you knew so much about my car. It's flattering really.......and kinda creepy. Like I said, whenever you're ready, bring it, until then speak up so I can hear you from 2 seconds in your future:rolf And keeping up with Tom? I would have to park my car for 2 years for it to even be in Tom's league of downtime. Or do you mean speed? I am not in their league, as Coops car runs faster than 12.01, I mean I have seen the car run out on the freeway, that's no 12 second car, lol. And Toms car, when it's not broke, is way out of my league, so for me there's no keeping up with them as our cars aren't close. Hell, that would be like someone who has a 2 second slower car talking some shit:stare Wait, my bad:rolf

I heart this thread BTW:rolleyes:

88Nightmare
05-19-2009, 05:55 PM
wow. how did we go from a supercharged mountaineer to bashing on bob?

who gives a fuck what bob may or may not have spent? its his car, its his money, hes obviously happy. To each their own.

Waver
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM
You sure are taking your time figuring it out, I mean the 2 valve PI 4.6 has only been out what, 12 years? What exactly is your time frame on "waiting to see what works"? I mean hell, given that arguement you should be cutting me some slack, my car is practically brand spanking new innovation at 5 years for the aftermarket to work it's magic.

And less $$$$, now you know what I spend on mods? Interesting. I didn't know you knew so much about my car. It's flattering really.......and kinda creepy. Like I said, whenever you're ready, bring it, until then speak up so I can hear you from 2 seconds in your future:rolf And keeping up with Tom? I would have to park my car for 2 years for it to even be in Tom's league of downtime. Or do you mean speed? I am not in their league, as Coops car runs faster than 12.01, I mean I have seen the car run out on the freeway, that's no 12 second car, lol. And Toms car, when it's not broke, is way out of my league, so for me there's no keeping up with them as our cars aren't close. Hell, that would be like someone who has a 2 second slower car talking some shit:stare Wait, my bad:rolf

I heart this thread BTW:rolleyes:
Bob I really dont need to justify my self or my car to you or anyone....just keep watching your rearview, that pair of headlights that is getting closer is not a camaro, not a Roush, not a saleen, and sure as fuck not a neon....It is just a "2 second slower" mustang that you wont be able to out run....I got somthing for you, you just have to wait a little bit till it gets installed....When I say I am doing somthing, I do it, just ask beags.....:thumbsup

Now about you parking your car for two years for it to be like toms car.....sometimes when you hit the powerlevel that he is at and you are trying somthing new, that somtimes happens.....look at our friend Bobby...his car was parked for two years too....is your car better than his?

As far as Coop goes, I am sure that anyone on the site would take his car over yours. Your car is nowhere in the same league as his.....His looks better, sounds better, runs better, and is a hell of a lot faster than yours...Plus, unlike you, he lets his car do the talking instead of his mouth (which consequentially is how I got the whole 6k for a blower thing....check your thread in the first place guy).

Over all bob, I have the right not to be impressed by the claimed numbers of your tuner baised on the actual recorded times that were seen in a national publication....and that was from a three month old issue and I have yet to see a correction printed or any updates on the truck....mm&ff is usually good at keeping up with that.

So keep yapping........But come bcm days in sept, you wont be talking for long.

michelle
05-19-2009, 08:01 PM
This thread is funny.

Waver
05-19-2009, 08:20 PM
that is partially what I am going for......

Korndogg
05-19-2009, 08:27 PM
your both fucking slow

/thread

USMARINE1108
05-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Man, I love BCM! Hahahaha.

GRAMPS SS
05-19-2009, 08:57 PM
hey...this thread was for me...not your stangs,....and that mountaineer is not a queer...it's a sad clone of one...you all know i have the original QUEER/MOUNTA QUEER....Bob was telling ME bout a mountaineer...hence the title of this thread...

STANMAN
05-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Bob I really dont need to justify my self or my car to you or anyone....just keep watching your rearview, that pair of headlights that is getting closer is not a camaro, not a Roush, not a saleen, and sure as fuck not a neon....It is just a "2 second slower" mustang that you wont be able to out run....I got somthing for you, you just have to wait a little bit till it gets installed....When I say I am doing somthing, I do it, just ask beags.....:thumbsup

Now about you parking your car for two years for it to be like toms car.....sometimes when you hit the powerlevel that he is at and you are trying somthing new, that somtimes happens.....look at our friend Bobby...his car was parked for two years too....is your car better than his?

As far as Coop goes, I am sure that anyone on the site would take his car over yours. Your car is nowhere in the same league as his.....His looks better, sounds better, runs better, and is a hell of a lot faster than yours...Plus, unlike you, he lets his car do the talking instead of his mouth (which consequentially is how I got the whole 6k for a blower thing....check your thread in the first place guy).

Over all bob, I have the right not to be impressed by the claimed numbers of your tuner baised on the actual recorded times that were seen in a national publication....and that was from a three month old issue and I have yet to see a correction printed or any updates on the truck....mm&ff is usually good at keeping up with that.

So keep yapping........But come bcm days in sept, you wont be talking for long.

So because I read that Coops stang runs 12.01 in a magazine that's what I should believe right? Are you really that ignorant? I read in a book about aliens and that I was once a single cell organism and evolved from the primordial goo, should I believe that to?

And of course people SHOULD take Coops car over mine, it's forged and has a high dollar body kit on it. Mines just a GT. Hell, I would take Coops car over mine. I would repaint it white and red, put my 1/4 window louvers in it, and call it a day, but I love the way Roush's look. I don't get your point. That's like stating that anyone on this site would take my car over yours. Jeez, thanks Captain Obvious.:thumbsup

And forget BCM days, weekends don't work for me as I have the best job in the world on the weekends, watching my daughter. Whenever you're ready though, I am. I hope your set up hits 11's for free, because I am not a hater like that. No h8, jus congradul8!!!!

STANMAN
05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
hey...this thread was for me...not your stangs,....and that mountaineer is not a queer...it's a sad clone of one...you all know i have the original QUEER/MOUNTA QUEER....Bob was telling ME bout a mountaineer...hence the title of this thread...

Ahhh, that's where you're wrong Wayne. See, the whole point of this thread was just to draw attention to me, my car, my lifestyle, my money situation, how my car cost to much, how poorly it performs for the cash I spent, how much better toms car is than mine, how much better coops car is than mine, how my car is slow (again), and how ever post I make is always 100% about nothing but the above, regardless of the title or what I actually say in any of the posts. Jeez, get it right!!!:rolleyes:

Voodoo Chick
05-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Ahhh, that's where you're wrong Wayne. See, the whole point of this thread was just to draw attention to me, my car, my lifestyle, my money situation, how my car cost to much, how poorly it performs for the cash I spent, how much better toms car is than mine, how much better coops car is than mine, how my car is slow (again), and how ever post I make is always 100% about nothing but the above, regardless of the title or what I actually say in any of the posts. Jeez, get it right!!!:rolleyes:

I remember years ago when you first got that car, and I thought she was a pretty car then, and still think so now. I have always gotten the impression that you do what you do to her because you want to, and that's all. There's NOTHING wrong with your car's looks, performance, sound, anything, and NO reason to doubt her. She's YOUR car, and she seems to make you happy, and everyone likes her at shows, so who cares what anyone says? Do what you want, and enjoy! :thumbsup

Yeehaw
05-19-2009, 10:36 PM
i didnt think they put AODs in that new of vehicles....

GRAMPS SS
05-19-2009, 10:46 PM
^^^^go polish your stacks...

GRAMPS SS
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
so what Bob is saying is this thtread is about him and patty again...and not info for me about a somewhat fast mountaineeer....wtf....sooooo wrong confusing the old guy like that....

Waver
05-19-2009, 11:49 PM
This is what happens when someone questions bob about somthing that he thinks he knows everything about, and is not open to other opinions or facts.....The fact is this, word of mouth is bullshit. What is in print is a little more accurate. When Coops story was written, I am more than sure that the car ran 12.1.....however at a track event, somthing that is in print is a little more acurate than someone saying that if the tires are good, on a clear cool day, when the planets are aligned it will run faster....I just made a point that maybe your numbers were wrong, or maybe you heard wrong...Could it possibly be that the truck could run the low13's but at this point it runs 13.6? Instead you try to attack me....I also think, that for the money, you could get more out of a different blower than what the saleen blower offers, somthing like a kenne bell or a vortech.....for less money. I really think that your car was nice, however that scoop ruins the look. that is my opinion. You were the guy who said that your car elivates all cars around it because yours was the best thing in the parking lot. Maybe if you didnt criticize me and kept things on track, like I tried to do, then we wouldnt have this discussion.....But how dare I question your numbers, Big Trophy Hunter Bob....you have yet to post up vids, slips, or other articles that says the vehicle runs faster than what MM&FF (not 5.0 magazine) has said.

Bob, I am glad you are spending time with your daughter, if I had kids her age I would be spending more time with her than my car too.

Wayne, for the money, you are better off with the vortech, procharger, or the hellion twin turbo kit that is out for the explorer. you will get better gains for your money, and you WONT have to give up the awd.....plenty of people have done it before with great results.

yeehaw, I was using aod as just a general term.....it is an auto, and the point was how much varience could there be with an auto, plenty of racers use them for consistancy in their runs.....and at high hp levels you are better off for the most point with one.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 05:57 AM

Yeah, I know everything about this truck. All I know is what is highlighted above, FROM THE 1st POST IN THE THREAD! Hell, I have never even seen the truck move, he just showed it to me while I was out there and I called Wayne about it, and Wayne wanted info, so I made this thread. And then this.

I love lamp.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 06:00 AM
And point out where I attacked you BEFORE you started attacking me. I was looking for clarification as to what you were saying, that's all. I asked the question of if you were calling someone a liar. After that I can point out where YOU attacked ME 1st, and then the fun started. Again, get your facts straight.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 06:00 AM
And again, I love lamp.

Waver
05-20-2009, 09:26 AM
this was after I said what MM&FF posted about the times, to my knowledge this is the only oficial time that was recorded at an event. I was hoping you would say somthing that it ran that but they uped the boost and it ran 13.2 at x event. What I was geting at was you could get a Lightning that runs the 1/4 faster for less than the mountaneer plus blower install would cost.....you responded by asking this, kind of accusing me here.

I didnt get a chance to respond right away, so you post this up again, even your little gimp sik got in the action

So you are calling Brent White, owner of Brenspeed, one of the top 3 S197 tuners in this country, a liar. Interesting there chief.
I responded with this, curious as to what, in your mind makes someone a premere tuner, one of the top three in your mind, when there are so many others who have been poineers in the mod motor performance world, and explaining why I felt that Brennspeeds numbers are a little off, and asking for you to prove me wrong.....

I was saying that $1,000 for every .10 is not a whole lot..infact it is kind of crappy, when other blowers can and will improve your time my at least 1-2 secs for less... Now for your responce, aka let the attack begin.......where I was trying to make a point that he really isnt one of the top tuners, maybe one of the top installers, but not tuners you go and say this

It was actually a 12.5, but what's .1 right? I can assure you with the MT's on, that low 12's or high 11's are in the car as it sits. 115 is not a 12.5 trap speed. BTW-why the hell am I arguing with a guy who runs 14's and is lippy about what WILL happen? If you're going to bark up my tree, at least be in the same forest there cheif.

Say what you want about Brenspeed, I know what I know. Hell, ask Coop. He has stated there are only 2 shops that he will let touch his car, Brenspeed, and C and M, and I agree 100%. I mean it's easy to run your lips about me (although it's hard for me to hear when you're almost 2 full seconds behind me all the time), it's the popular thing to be on the opposite side of anything that I say, but you're not calling Coop wrong are you?

that is where you start with attacking me CHEIF
I didnt call your White scoop a lego building untill after you started in.

Myles
05-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Jesus fucking christ both of you just shut the fuck up. Its battle of the retards here.

Waver
05-20-2009, 09:51 AM
i r special lol

Deggy
05-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Needs more supercharger whine.

Myles
05-20-2009, 10:28 AM
So you 2 tools are done bitching right? Now go have a romantic date or whatever people of low IQ levels do together. Probably just run into really clean windows or something.

Deggy
05-20-2009, 10:35 AM
So you 2 tools are done bitching right? Now go have a romantic date or whatever people of low IQ levels do together. Probably just run into really clean windows or something.

They are gonna go on a "Man Date".

Myles
05-20-2009, 10:45 AM
They are gonna go on a "Man Date".

I bet you are going to be the pivot man. Now shut the fuck up.

07ROUSHSTG3
05-20-2009, 10:48 AM
i love this thread.

Deggy
05-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I bet you are going to be the pivot man. Now shut the fuck up.

Wow, you really need to get laid Myles.

Myles
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Wow, you really need to get laid Myles.

Getting laid does not help lessen the level of anger that I show towards idiots.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Getting laid does not help lessen the level of anger that I show towards idiots.

What DOES lessen that level? If you knew you would be a millionaire!!!

Myles
05-20-2009, 03:05 PM
What DOES lessen that level? If you knew you would be a millionaire!!!

Korbel. Beer amplifies it.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Korbel. Beer amplifies it.

I need to become a hard liquor alcholic then.

STANMAN
05-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Needs more supercharger whine.

That's what I am talking about!! Get a super shaker on the mountineer:thumbsup

lordairgtar
05-20-2009, 03:51 PM
More cowbell!