PDA

View Full Version : For those who DONT know . . .

SMS 1
03-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Got this in an e-mail today. I knew this already but for those who don't . . .

John Kerry on Defense -- I hadn't seen this list printed until today. It would make one helluva mailer if it were sent to voters.
(So... send it to as many voters as you can!)

He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle

He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank

He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988

He voted to kill the Aegis anti aircraft system

He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle

He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16

He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade

He voted to Kill the B-1

He voted to Kill the B-2

He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system

He voted to Kill the FA-18

He voted to Kill the B-2

He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 to include the battle armor for our troops. With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running around with sticks and clubs.

He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and cut the funding for the NSA by 80%.

But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by 800%!!!

Is THIS a President YOU want?

Brian98GTP
03-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Is THIS a President YOU want?

Not in the least bit......:flamet

Kerry can kiss my ass.......http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/moon.gif

Politics suck...Politics can kiss my ass too.... .......http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/moon.gif

:D

CruxGNZ
03-25-2004, 08:12 PM
:wstupid

The blue guy is Kerry,
I'm the little red dudes --->http://mysmilies.ipbfree.com/s/contrib/ed/RedTeamEnforcer.gif

!M!

scubastang
03-25-2004, 10:13 PM
yep I am torn. They both suck. I think of excuses but I just cant find any reason to vote for the incredible brain we know as Georgie.....hmmm decisions decisions. :confused

SMS 1
03-25-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by scubastang
yep I am torn. They both suck. I think of excuses but I just cant find any reason to vote for the incredible brain we know as Georgie.....hmmm decisions decisions. :confused :durr

Yooformula
03-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Isnt Kerry the same guy that was hanging out with the likes of Fonda during the Vietnam mess while our men were being tortured on video?

SMS 1
03-25-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Yooformula
Isnt Kerry the same guy that was hanging out with the likes of Fonda during the Vietnam mess while our men were being tortured on video? Yes, this is the same guy that went to vietnam then came home and protested against the war and the troops still over there plus telling flat out lies about American soldiers "conduct" in the region and now thinks he is a "war hero"

I greatly appreciate everything our military does for us but this guy is so far out of line I don't know where to start.

Knyghtmare
03-26-2004, 12:43 AM
This is why you guys should vote for ME!! Just enter my name in the "other" section. :devil

GTSLOW
03-26-2004, 06:10 AM
Frick I got 3 years left in the service.

<Shivers just thinking about it>

Silver350
03-26-2004, 09:02 AM
There is no Presidentual canidates that I want to vote for.

Al
03-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Collin Powel should run for the white house... I smell a landslide victory.

Them Dems prefer to rely on tomahawk cruise missles. Remember Kadafi? $20 million in missles to destroy a few tents in the dessert. $5k in dumb bombs would yield the same outcome.

PB86MCSS
03-26-2004, 11:23 AM
I'm a republican, like any good red blooded american :D. Bush might not be the smartest man alive but hes not that dumb just because comedians say so :rolleyes:. He assembled a good staff around him and with whats been dealt to him(9-11) hes done pretty good IMO. Economy was sliding before he took office and has been picking up since last year, not that the president controls it like so many like to believe :flipoff:.

Not a Kerry fan but hes got to be better than Clinton at least.

End rant. Flame suit on. :)

JC70SS
03-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Screw that liberal POS! I hate DUMBACRATS!!

SMS 1
03-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by JC00SS
Screw that liberal POS! I hate DUMBACRATS!! :wstupid

If they ever bothered to put someone up who actually stood for something and wasn't a politician first and person second I could vote for them. However I don't expect that to happen in my lifetime. Besides, what has GW screwed up so bad that we would be better off with this a$$clown?

Knyghtmare
03-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Silver350
There is no Presidentual canidates that I want to vote for.

ME! :banana

SMS 1
03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
http://www.tempserver.homestead.com/smileys/KM4PREZ.gif

Knyghtmare
03-27-2004, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by SMS 1
http://www.tempserver.homestead.com/smileys/KM4PREZ.gif

lmao Yes!!:rockwoot:

Hetfield
03-27-2004, 10:00 PM
Decent info.

I've been trying to fight this seemingly never-ending battle.

I present facts (ie.- hard numbers) about the economy and other business related aspects in regards to how it is coming back, and they retort with rehashed liberal brainwash.

Oh well. :)