PDA

View Full Version : Danny G coming home

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:01 PM
WTF I cant believe Danny didn't make it to the finale. Im kind a pissed. He did Milwaukee proud !!! :banana1::banana1::banana1:

Give it up for one of our own. Great Job Danny G. :thumbsup

FANAT1C
05-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Damn your fast! I agree though!

noeggs4u
05-13-2009, 09:04 PM
what a bunch of bull shit

jbiscuit
Stand up guy for sure. Really helped put Milwaukee on the map. Super talented guy!

Exitspeed
I'm f*ckin PISSED!

I blame Paula partially for picking that stupid ass song last night. That's not the whole reason but it's part of it.

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I had a weird feeling that Emo Adam with his black painted nails would get the weirdo popular vote. He looks like a Fag.

Exitspeed
05-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I had a weird feeling that Emo Adam with his black painted nails would get the weirdo popular vote. He looks like a Fag.

Thats how I feel about him too.

noeggs4u
05-13-2009, 09:06 PM
it is just wrong

b4mytm
05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
I was really hoping for a Danny /Kris finale.
:crying

Squatch
05-13-2009, 09:10 PM
America Voted, He got the axe.... Whats unfair about that? Nothing in my oppinion....

He will still make a shitload off this.....

michelle
05-13-2009, 09:11 PM
I knew Adam would make it, but I was hoping Kris was going home. Danny will go far, even without the American Idol title!

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:11 PM
I was really hoping for a Danny /Kris finale.
:crying

Me too. But hay he proved hes got what it takes to be a star. He will sign a deal I have no doubt about it. Im sure his welcome home bash will be long remembered.

I normally don't give a shit about this stuff but when it comes to Milwaukee is my home too. :headbang

America Voted, He got the axe.... Whats unfair about that? Nothing in my oppinion....

He will still make a shitload off this.....
Not unfair Just disappointing.

b4mytm
05-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Danny will go far, even without the American Idol title!

Now he can do it his way.

Karps TA
05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
Honestly guys, its better to lose American Idol then it is to win it. When have you heard anything from last years winner?

And I knew Adam would win this thing from day 1. Preteen girls are the # 1 voters for this.

Kris's version of that Kanye West song was badass. Personally I thought Danny did a great job with You are So Beautiful, but it was kinda a lame choice for a song. Theres like 4 lyrics to the song that you just repeat over and over again. Doesn't show much.

shawn
05-13-2009, 09:16 PM
yea this really sucks. danny's been good throughout this whole thing. every week he gave a good solid performance. unlike chris. got figure both dudes that wear nail polish make the finals. ( if anyone was watching yesterday when kris said what song he had to do when he was home, the guy had blue nail polish on.......wtf??

moels
05-13-2009, 09:17 PM
Congrats to Danny and I think it's amazing that he did the whole American Idol thing after he lost his beautiful wife a year ago. Strong kid and I believe he will be the biggest artist out of the three that were left tonight. Adam and Chris were also very talented, so it was kind of hard to pick a top 2. Chris has been coming on strong lately and I hope he wins it.

turbogarrett
05-13-2009, 09:18 PM
I don't see what the fuss is about Adam? Those high notes are like nails on a chalkboard for me. Oh well.

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't see what the fuss is about Adam? Those high notes are like nails on a chalkboard for me. Oh well.

He has no nutz. How else did he hit the hi notes. :rolf

moels
05-13-2009, 09:20 PM

Dude can hit them without a crack and he can also sing down low. He's a little too broadway for me but you can't deny his talent.

Russ Jerome
05-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Stopped watching when the 17yr old chick got booted.....

modmachz
05-13-2009, 09:25 PM
Adam is a fvuckin Dick lick That just screams and sticks his tongue out, If that fvuck was here I would kick him in the Kunt...

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:27 PM
Stopped watching when the 17yr old chick got booted..... Pedophile :rolf:rolf

Adam is a fvuckin ****** That just screams and sticks his tongue out, If that fvuck was here I would kick him in the Kunt... How do you really feel. :wow :headbang

Yooformula
05-13-2009, 09:28 PM
damm, cant believe how many AI fans there are here. I'm sick of hearing about it on the radio ALL the damm time.

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:32 PM
damm, cant believe how many AI fans there are here. I'm sick of hearing about it on the radio ALL the damm time.

Just a home town boy cheer from me. I only like the beginning of the season because so many people SUCK at singing. I laugh my ass off. After auditions are over I don't watch.

moels
05-13-2009, 09:32 PM

Then change the channel...............duhhh!

J/K yoo! :goof

noeggs4u
05-13-2009, 09:35 PM
nice to see somthing good come out of milwaukee for once.

Yooformula
05-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Then change the channel...............duhhh!

J/K yoo! :goof

in the morning theres nowhere to hide from it:rolf:rolf:goof we stopped watching the show when Jamar got off the show. Deb and him worked together and were good friends plus he was very supportive to us as he was a cancer survivor. He was a better singer in person than what he showed on screen but in the end he is actually going further without the tv show;)

Russ Jerome
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Pedophile :rolf:rolf

http://images.buddytv.com/artist-photos/allison%20iraheta-40000434/allison%20iraheta-4048150.jpg
Sure! And I realy dug her voice, sexy as h=e=l=l.

Holeshot
05-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Sure! And I realy dug her voice, sexy as h=e=l=l.

She did sing well. I was just mess with ya. :)

noeggs4u
05-13-2009, 09:47 PM
She is going to go far...

Russ Jerome
05-13-2009, 10:06 PM
She did sing well. I was just mess with ya. :)

I know, and I know I am a perv ;)

lordairgtar
05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
I was hoping Gokey would make it. That song tonight was the most limp wristed version of You Are So Beautiful I have ever heard. I could sing it better....and I do.

u_say_go
05-13-2009, 11:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJqWBkCkJSY

That dude belongs on Broadway or a "Rocky Horror picture show" convention. Stuck up, screamin', knobshine douchbag. :flipoff2:
I LOVE how all the girls just fawn over this guy, so clueless!

Danny will go far, he's a great guy and very talented. He did Milwaukee proud (and my old high school, Vincent). :thumbsup

xFullThrottlex
05-14-2009, 12:10 AM
mad props to Danny, he will go on and do a lot of great things even if never picks up a microphone again.

URLOZIN
05-14-2009, 04:53 AM
Adam is a fvuckin Dick lick That just screams and sticks his tongue out, If that fvuck was here I would kick him in the Kunt...

That made me lol^^^

Just a home town boy cheer from me. I only like the beginning of the season because so many people SUCK at singing. I laugh my ass off. After auditions are over I don't watch.
Same here. That's the best part.

0TransAm0
05-14-2009, 06:34 AM
yeah sucks he had to leave... im just surprised it took this long for a thred about AI to show up...i thought for sure somebody would have made one earlier in the season...

Karps TA
05-14-2009, 07:54 AM
I do have to shake my head at the video of his return to Milwaukee and seeing all these girls screaming and crying at the sight of him. For some reason I'm betting girls weren't throwing themselves at him beforehand. But now that he has some celebrity status he becomes the hottest guy ever.

jbiscuit
05-14-2009, 08:01 AM
I do have to shake my head at the video of his return to Milwaukee and seeing all these girls screaming and crying at the sight of him. For some reason I'm betting girls weren't throwing themselves at him beforehand. But now that he has some celebrity status he becomes the hottest guy ever.

Dood....its the glasses. Chicks go Ga Ga for Glasses. :rolf

Karps TA
05-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Yeah right. I wore glasses for 18 years. Maybe it's just me? Nah can't be.

HRSEPLA
05-14-2009, 11:27 AM
People wonder If Adams Gay?!?! Google his name once you get stuff like this ..super duper GAY!
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n226/josaidamaer/adam.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/russelluvz/adam.jpg
Hes an actor "acting" like a singer..I can't believe Simon didnt call out his theatrical bullsh1t.

Danny is a Standup Guy he went to Sam's School and his sister knows him hes the real deal..What an amazing journey ..10 Months ago he said he was starring at his wifes casket..gives me chills. Glad he didn't win as Now he can do the Daughtry thing :-)
-Tina :-)

Silver03SRT
05-14-2009, 01:01 PM
Danny's wife is my friends cousin. He was telling me about everything that happened and I couldnt believe it. She was pretty sick for a while though from what I hear. My friend said he is one of the nicest guys there is. Family devoted and very involved in the church.

Anakonda69
05-14-2009, 01:05 PM
i really don't like kris. he gets under my skin. i hated his version of heartless.