PDA

View Full Version : any verizon guys/girls?

rally_scort
05-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Ive got an issue with my insurance on my current LG Voyager.The outer touch screen was broken yesterday so i stopped in one of the Verizon stores.I was given a number for the insurance claim service as well as phoneclaim.com.The problem i have is that they require a credit card for some reason to file the claim.IMO this is bullshit, i was told when i set up my plan that the deductable would be added to my next bill.I need this phone fixed or replaced asap and as of now i think the insurance is a joke.Anybody able to slide me a new phone or give me any other options?

TransAm12sec
05-13-2009, 05:09 PM
My friend that works at a Verizon said she doesn't even get discounts for herself. Which I thought was odd, but they do pay decently.

rally_scort
05-13-2009, 05:10 PM
My friend that works at a Verizon said she doesn't even get discounts for herself. Which I thought was odd, but they do pay decently.

im not really looking for a discount.I was just curious is this could be taken care of in-house at verizon instead of messing with this stupid insurance claim garbage.

RanJer
05-13-2009, 05:37 PM
PM Mockin U

MoCkiN U
05-13-2009, 05:51 PM
you would have to come to me. I cant do anything through the mail. I can charge you same price $50 in store but I am about to bail on vaca. You got Friday and saturday as options and Im in gurnee. Sorry not closer but thats the options either call them and use western union or drive to me. They cant bill to account cause its not verizon sending to you.....its a 3rd party company providing that service and all 3 companies use same one or similar

as for buying phones full retail.....YUP! Thats the game for us. Management equals free service, reps pay just for data usage so I guess works out

name is Kelley 262-758-1211

rally_scort
05-13-2009, 06:04 PM
you would have to come to me. I cant do anything through the mail. I can charge you same price $50 in store but I am about to bail on vaca. You got Friday and saturday as options and Im in gurnee. Sorry not closer but thats the options either call them and use western union or drive to me. They cant bill to account cause its not verizon sending to you.....its a 3rd party company providing that service and all 3 companies use same one or similar

as for buying phones full retail.....YUP! Thats the game for us. Management equals free service, reps pay just for data usage so I guess works out

name is Kelley 262-758-1211

thanks, ill try and figure it out before friday and hopefully we can get something done.