PDA

View Full Version : Legal? Maybe. Bogus, for sure

MoCkiN U
05-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I was in schaumburg this week for training. I have only gotten 2 tickets in my car the 3 years I have owned it and each time in schaumburg tho this time I did not get one.

I pulled into the corporate office building for our midwest headquarters which houses a TON of people from all kinds of companies. I get there a hour before I was supposed to be there cause traffic went smooth and I am just sitting there. I see a cop car turn into our parking lot and slooooowly circling and being in this area of town (ritzy) I didnt find that to be a surprise I was actually relieved a little. He would randomly stop at cars and type in his computer and move on.

The more I watched him I realized he wasnt looking for someone but he was running the plates. After about half a hour of this happening I got out to go into class and saw him putting a ticket on the windshield. After I came out to lunch I was curious so went back to my car and nothing but looked at that ticket still on that car and it was for expired plates.

3 of my classmates got tickets while in that parking lot on those two days from tired tread depth, expired plates, window tint WHILE PARKED!!

The thing that got me was it said on the car "auxilary police" what the heck is that??? Is that some kinds of ritzy town name for "REVENUE BUILDER??"

Isnt our economy in bad enough shape that we have to hit our community while they work?

johnny--2k
05-13-2009, 10:11 AM
wow, that's some bull right there...

Voodoo Chick
05-13-2009, 10:33 AM
That is some srious f***ing bullsh*t. I would be madder than hell.

DirtyMax
05-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Good thing they aren't worried about real crime... :rolleyes:

Dasred
05-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Wow! Can we say FIBs on this forum?
Or am I gonna get yelled at?

Sprayaway Fox
05-13-2009, 10:40 AM
There was just something about that in the paper. They have a new system where it takes about 15 seconds to issue a ticket. They dont have to write tickets anymore, so they can hit you with multiple tickets faster. Looks like the guy was trying it out. Than they wonder why some people dont like the police:rolleyes:

MoCkiN U
05-13-2009, 12:20 PM
I am getting texts from other peeps at that building there today and they see them too. Its so close to woodfield mall I cant help but think he spends his entire day just circling the hotels, corp offices, mall all day just hooking people up. SUCKS

Irish
05-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are in a parking lot, parked and not in the street, aren't you technically on private property? And if that is true, wouldn't that make the ticket null?

I would fight it if I were you.

If it were me though, I would wipe my ass with the ticket and flush it down the toilet.

MoCkiN U
05-13-2009, 12:32 PM
I didnt get one bro. just co workers. saw it happen to others but for some reason I didnt get hit

Voodoo Chick
05-13-2009, 12:35 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are in a parking lot, parked and not in the street, aren't you technically on private property? And if that is true, wouldn't that make the ticket null?

If it were me though, I would wipe my ass with the ticket and flush it down the toilet.

X's 2.

tommyt5078
05-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Same stuff goes on here in Wisconsin..............

Karps TA
05-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Get used to it.

I'm sure we're not to far away from the swear demerit things they had in Demolition Man so they can make money.

Nick
05-13-2009, 01:18 PM
I remember I crapped once and smeared the shit on the end of a stick, then set the stick on the top of someones car in a way that they would grab the shitty end to get it off their car.

I want to do that to these people.

LIL EVO
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Auxillary Police are non-sworn officers that write traffic tickets and do other bullshit. Falls has them.

They don't have a weapon. Probably some cop wanna be

shoooo32
05-13-2009, 02:18 PM
--threadjack--:goof

This is why every IL resident driving to into wisconsin should be charged $20. They clearly enjoy being fined for BS reasons so let them pay for our new Doyle approved 4 lane superhighway. Even if my employer doubled my salary, I still wouldn't relocate to Illinois.

lordairgtar
05-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Wow! Can we say FIBs on this forum?
Or am I gonna get yelled at?
You can say "Friendly Illinois Buddies" all you want.:rolf

subliminal1284
05-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Strategically place roofing nails in said parking lot.

1320PNY
05-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I didnt get one bro. just co workers. saw it happen to others but for some reason I didnt get hit

Because your car looks like a Drug Dealer drives it, and that would be a real criminal, not fit to be dealth with by the "Auxilary" Police. :goof

MoCkiN U
05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
LOL. till white boy gets out in tie and snake skin dress shoes. Hmmm dope man? Not likely. Probably corporate bitch and would be half right?

Irish
05-14-2009, 09:48 AM
......snake skin dress shoes. Hmmm dope man?

Yes.

SBC-Fox
05-14-2009, 09:57 AM

unfortunatly its not true last year at automotion 3 of us were parked in a hotel parking lot while john was pulled over after talking to john cop pulls into the lot gave us all tickets for somthing i got no cats and aftermarket exuast called the department his boss says what he did was totally leagle and there was nothing he could do

Irish
05-14-2009, 10:16 AM
unfortunatly its not true last year at automotion 3 of us were parked in a hotel parking lot while john was pulled over after talking to john cop pulls into the lot gave us all tickets for somthing i got no cats and aftermarket exuast called the department his boss says what he did was totally leagle and there was nothing he could do

What is the ordinance number on the ticket?