PDA

View Full Version : Braun vs. Dempster

VroomPshhTsi
05-11-2009, 04:30 PM
http://www.brewcrewball.com/2009/5/10/870960/why-bob-brenly-hates-ryan-braun

I'm 100% with Ryan Braun on this one (yes I'm a Brewer fan and hate the Cubs). If you throw up and in on someone and next time up they crank a HR off of you, you get to mouth off all you want during your trot. Braun killed that one :headbang

Go Brewers!!

DirtyMax
05-11-2009, 04:48 PM
I think given the circumstances, he didn't do too much. One AB ago, he just got buzzed and at the head no less. It looks like it clearly hit the bat though.

He is a cocky dude no doubt but I guess so long as he's backing it up, so be it. He better wear a few extra layers of clothing though because he might as well have a big ass bullseye on his back. On the flip side, he's not the first guy to cadillac a HR though.

Bonds used to walk halfway to first base every time he hit a HR and A-Roid still did his cocky bat flip the other night.

Karps TA
05-11-2009, 05:04 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing people say Braun shows up pitchers. He's now worse then many others. Watch Manny, or Ortiz, or alot of the other big name guys, they watch damn near every HR.

So Braun watches a couple big HR's. He should be allowed to. There's plenty of pitchers who strike guys out and show emotion.

PB86MCSS
05-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I think it was awesome....Brenly is just being a homer for his team and being wimpy at that. If he was announcing Brewers games or managing the team he would feel/say differently.

Braun has a bit of cockiness to him, but its not a bad thing IMO. Its not over the top and if someone throws at your head, even if its not on purpose, he hits a home run next time and gives a stare and maybe jaws a little....too bad. Try to aim better next time. I loved it.

Alot of pitchers, especially closers, have stupid antics after they end games...K-Rod and Papelbon are big d-bags that come to mind.

Lash
05-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Fuck the Braun haters. Thats what I think. A lot of players could use that kind of confidence. I love seeing it on the team I root for.

flyin_blue_egg
05-12-2009, 06:46 AM
I'm getting tired of hearing people say Braun shows up pitchers. He's now worse then many others. Watch Manny, or Ortiz, or alot of the other big name guys, they watch damn near every HR.

So Braun watches a couple big HR's. He should be allowed to. There's plenty of pitchers who strike guys out and show emotion.

like jaba chamberlin....he struck out Huff of the O's last year and went CRAZY....Huff hit a HR off him on saturday or sunday and did the fist pump that jaba did all year last year

STANMAN
05-12-2009, 09:21 AM
No issue with Ryan's trot, no issue with what was said by the announcers, people have to stop trying to make something out of nothing all the time.

And it's funny, my step son and I were just talking this weekend about how huge Brauni's eyeballs are.

nitrous
05-14-2009, 12:47 AM
Braun can play, end of subject.

TurboMutantNinjaBug
06-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Braun all the way. He's hot :)

97z2801ss
06-06-2009, 02:41 PM
F the cubs end of story.