PDA

View Full Version : Mayfield Suspended

nismodave
05-09-2009, 06:24 PM
http://www.nascar.com/2009/news/headlines/cup/05/09/jmayfield.violates.drug.policy/index.html

Josepy
05-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Who cares he sucks anyway. Gordon on the other hand is a stoolpusher and should be suspended permanently.

nismodave
05-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Who cares he sucks anyway. Kyle Busch on the other hand is a stoolpusher and should be suspended permanently.

Fixed.

Holeshot
05-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Not surprised really. It was just a matter of time. The good old days of Winston cup are long gone. Earnhardt Sr Davy Allison Alan Kulwicki Neal Bonnet are all flipping in their graves for what the France family has let the sport become.

shoooo32
05-09-2009, 09:37 PM
Not surprised really. It was just a matter of time. The good old days of Winston cup are long gone. Earnhardt Sr Davy Allison Alan Kulwicki Neal Bonnet are all flipping in their graves for what the France family has let the sport become.

I remember seeing Harry Gant smoking cigarettes during yellow flag laps. I do miss the crazy hillbilly nascar i grew up with. So do we know what Mayfield was on or was that not released yet?

Yooformula
05-09-2009, 10:08 PM
crazy but he is banned as an owner too not just driver...

DirtyMax
05-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Mayfield released a statement Saturday evening:

"As both a team owner and a driver in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, I have immense respect for the enforcement policies NASCAR has in place. In my case, I believe that the combination of a prescribed medicine and an over the counter medicine reacted together and resulted in a positive drug test. My doctor and I are working with both Dr. Black and NASCAR to resolve this matter."

I sure hope this is the case. I like him.