PDA

View Full Version : ~ Central Air tune-ups and service ~ Summer 09'

awsomeears
05-08-2009, 09:56 PM
1st off I want to say thank you to all the BCM members last year for the work I was called out to ( at least 20-25 calls ) and thanks to BCM for letting me take this opportunity and run with it................

Greater Milwaukee area A/C tune-up = $85
Greater Milwaukee area A/C service call $75 ( parts are extra )
Outside the greater Milwaukee area I can just let you know ( extra $ 5 - $15 )

Programmable Thermostats are also something I Strongly recommend, I can take care of that.

Example : I went out to Bobs house in West bend and charged him and extra $15, more then fair on my part.

Here is some info I picked up on the .net :thumbsup

Air Conditioner Check Up 101
An air conditioner check up is an important part of making sure you get long lasting, and efficient performance from your air conditioner, as is knowing which services to insist on when your technician arrives. Here's a short checklist of common maintenance procedures your HVAC contractor should include with a routine maintenance call:

# Check for proper refrigerant levels. Low levels indicate a leak that needs to be found and repaired immediately. Low refrigerant levels can burn out your compressor, resulting in the most costly repair when it comes to A/C, period.
# Check all electrical components and controls to make sure they're working properly.
# Clean evaporator and condenser coils. Dirty evaporators and coils reduce the energy efficiency and cooling ability of your unit.
# Oil motors as needed.
# Calibrate thermostat to make sure your A/C isn't working overtime.
# Check the condenser for any possible problems.
# Check, clean, and/or replace filters.

Any questions just send me a PM, I get HVAC questions at least twice a week and enjoy talking about it

:thumbsup

* this message is approved by Cryptic *

STANMAN
05-09-2009, 08:30 AM
Just want to chime in here that Brad's service is awesome. Takes his time, doesn't mind talking through the whole process about what to look for in the future, just a great service at a great price!!!

Good running into you the other day to, what a coincidence, lol!!!! Let me know how that meth works for you!

PureSound15
05-09-2009, 08:50 AM
Let me know how that meth works for you!

Sounds like quite the barter you guys worked out!

awsomeears
05-09-2009, 09:35 AM
We bumped into each other at Fast Times and were talking about my Meth kit for me neon, not personal use :P