PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

TraNs_aM
05-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Anyone know a guy or is there someone on BCM with a fresh built twin turbo z28 1984 camaro? sorry dont know the color of the car

-stew-
05-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I'll getcha one at a price. I know a guy.

TraNs_aM
05-09-2009, 11:40 AM
lol i'm not lookin for one.......some guy approached me while i was gettin some food before work on wednesday and asked me about my car and then said "the reason i came over here is because i'm calling you out" weirdest way i've ever seen that happen before didn't have his car but he said he had a freshly built z28 still in the break in process

xFullThrottlex
05-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Anyone know a guy or is there someone on BCM with a fresh built twin turbo z28 1984 camaro? sorry dont know the color of the car

I sold some third gen parts to a kid that said he has a twin turbo 84 berlinetta that he clonded into a z28. I forget the guys name but he drove a Buick to my house to pick up the parts, he's an auto tech for a Honda dealership (I forget which one) and he has a pretty big head (not physically...he was just f'n cocky)

TraNs_aM
05-10-2009, 03:29 PM
lol ya thats the guy he drove away in a buick know anything about this car? he go with a ls swap into this 84? is it fully built or what the hell is it?

Irish
05-10-2009, 03:32 PM
So he never met you and just called you out, out of the blue?

Memphis
05-10-2009, 03:34 PM

sounds like something you'd do!:goof

TraNs_aM
05-10-2009, 09:12 PM

ya just walked up to my car as i was pullin out and asked me what i had done to my car and said he wanted to race me asked me to goto the grove and race him after his break in process is done.....never expected to pick up guys with my car my intentions were to pick up girls ;)

GRAMPS SS
05-10-2009, 09:20 PM

I get that all the time with the soccer moms with the QUEER.... :goof

Irish
05-10-2009, 09:39 PM
He wanted to race me asked me to go to the grove and race him after his break in process is done.

I have to give the guy respect for asking you to go to the grove. He probably wants to see how he fairs against you.

Did he give you a way of getting a hold of him to set it up?

xFullThrottlex
05-10-2009, 11:21 PM
lol ya thats the guy he drove away in a buick know anything about this car? he go with a ls swap into this 84? is it fully built or what the hell is it?

If I recall correctly he said it was a gen1 small block chevy pushing 500+ horse (but I could be wrong.) He didn't hand me a dyno sheet or anything so I can't verify that... but he did seem like he knew his shit...sort of.
I sold him some interior parts, and I was pretty confused why he would want a full interior when it came across that his sole reason for building the car was to race it (and your GLD comment confirmed my confusion.)

Hell he could be just some dude that bought generic eBay turbos and stuck it on his tired ass 305, we'll have to see:headbang