PDA

View Full Version : I am now a local Amsoil dealer

DirtyMax
05-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Recently, I became an Amsoil dealer. BCM members can order Amsoil products through me or at wholesale prices using cash, check, or credit/debit cards.

I'm not doing it to make money. I don't plan on making it a second job. I don't even plan to pursue it proactively.

I'm doing it because there seemed to be a glaring void of a good Amsoil contact around here and the investment to become a dealer was rather minimal. Just trying to help the local car nuts and myself who are in need of Amsoil products get them at a savings. Think of me as the "sacrificial lamb" so we can get discounts.... :goof

For those that have used Amsoil products before, the stuff sells itself. For those that haven't, but have a level of interest, you can visit www.amsoil.com to find out more information.

They have products for most anything that uses fuel. Cars/Trucks, Diesel Trucks/Cars, ATV's, Snowmobiles, etc.,etc.

If you have any Amsoil needs and would like a pricing quote, just shoot me a PM or post in this thread.

Thanks!
Jeremy

P.S. - This thread is Cryptic approved... ;)

srt4eh
05-06-2009, 01:48 AM
good stuff....i've been looking at this stuff for a while...might have to finally pull the trigger. Any suggestions for a turbo engine?

stenchmiester
05-06-2009, 08:20 AM
i need soem good 2 stroke for my banshee

juicedimpss
05-06-2009, 08:23 AM
good oil,but their pricing structure sucks ballz.

DirtyMax
05-06-2009, 09:12 AM
good stuff....i've been looking at this stuff for a while...might have to finally pull the trigger. Any suggestions for a turbo engine?

I would think the 10W-40 or 20W-50 depending on how stock/modified you were.

i need soem good 2 stroke for my banshee

There are a few choices to pick from. If you decide on one, I can give you a quote.

good oil,but their pricing structure sucks ballz.

It is a bit goofy but I think this method of utilizing a dealer beats shopping retail for it. That's a whole different level of pricing but I guess it's a way to get it if you don't have any other way.

It is probably also worth mentioning that you (I) also have access to Mothers, NGK, Wix, and a few other brands of products at wholesale prices as well.

stenchmiester
05-06-2009, 10:15 AM
how much for a case of interceptor?

DirtyMax
05-06-2009, 02:47 PM
how much for a case of interceptor?

$81.15 plus shipping for a case of 12 bottles plus $11.84 shipping to your door and $4.38 tax.... $97.37 total.

Car Guy
05-06-2009, 03:16 PM
I will be contacting you shortly with my monthly order.....:thumbsup

DirtyMax
05-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks! :)

Squatch
05-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Are you getting the products direct from amsoil or are you getting them through Scott Swinson in butler?

DirtyMax
05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Are you getting the products direct from amsoil or are you getting them through Scott Swinson in butler?

Direct. That fella and I are both dealers just the same.