PDA

View Full Version : Kenseth

rsscoty
03-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I see that :sgay is still on top of the points despite finishing back with such greats as K. Petty and M. Shepard. Oh well I guess if you work for Rousch you can get wht ever you want.

Scoty

Ricky Bobby
03-22-2004, 04:37 PM
:goof im with u on this he need to run up in front of stewart or harvick so he can get own3d

Yooformula
03-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by rsscoty
I see that :sgay is still on top of the points despite finishing back with such greats as K. Petty and M. Shepard. Oh well I guess if you work for Rousch you can get wht ever you want.

Scoty

Ahahaha nice!!:devil

Daytonapacecar959
03-22-2004, 10:05 PM
:flipoff2: what's wrong with Kenseth,if he drove a Chevy all of you would be rooting for him.And that comment about working for Roush and getting anything he wants is BS,NASCAR F'ed him big time by putting him one lap down.They only did that to give the:sgay JR. a chance to win the championship.

Daytonapacecar959
03-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by GunmetalZ28
:goof im with u on this he need to run up in front of stewart or harvick so he can get own3d
Him and Sterwart are good friends and Stewart has alot of respect for Kenseth and would never crash him on purpose.

Yooformula
03-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Daytonapacecar959
:flipoff2: what's wrong with Kenseth,if he drove a Chevy all of you would be rooting for him.And that comment about working for Roush and getting anything he wants is BS,NASCAR F'ed him big time by putting him one lap down.They only did that to give the:sgay JR. a chance to win the championship.

Relax Fred...not like you are friends with him anyway and besides its called an OPINION, were all entitled to them. Chevy or Ford doesnt make a difference to me I still dont like Kenseth. Him being from Wisconsin isnt going to make him an automatic superstar in my eyes.:rolleyes:

rsscoty
03-22-2004, 10:36 PM
Yes Yoos

I don't think he has the talent as a driver that Jr. does..He has an outstanding pit crew and a great build team to give him an exceptionally fast car. That's how he wins races.

Hey daytona, I'm just fu)kin around, so have a coke and smile!

As far as putting him a lap down. That's the first time I've seen him go a lap down, if JR. been in the pits and the yellow comes out they sure as hell woulda put him a lap down.

They are both good drivers, I just think that JR has more talent and abiltiy, if you gave Jr. Kenseth's pitcrew and build team, he would be unstoppable.

rsscoty
03-22-2004, 10:40 PM
Speaking of talent and ability, whats up with the Mark Martins, Rusty Wallace's and the like. I like watching those guys run but they sure are having a hard time. And as much as I hate sheep, how about Kasey Kahne, this kid is tearing it up out there.

Going to be a great season,
Scoty

Daytonapacecar959
03-22-2004, 10:54 PM
My opinion is that JR. does not have more talent then Matt.He has a famous last name and a big $$$ sponsor.Lets look at it this way,last year if Matt's car was not handling that well he would drive it and have the crew make adjustments that he needs and maybe finish in the top 20.Vegas JR's car wasn't handling well so he cries on the radio to his crew he can't drive the car and pulls into the garage several times to try and fix it and finished 30 something.If he had more talent he would have been able to hold on to the car,have the crew make adjustments on pit road and have a top 20 finish,and would be the points leader right now.
And Yoo,no i'm not friends with him but have meet him and his family several times and got to hang out with Matt at a bar in Cambridge.

Yooformula
03-22-2004, 11:35 PM
So what you are saying is that he should have stayed at the back of the pack slower than every other car just to stay out and possibly cause a crash like Gordon's? We arent in those cars and we dont know what it takes to handle them nor do we know what its like when 600plus horsepower is uncontrollable on a track with 42 other death traps.

Personally, I believe both drivers are exceptional but it wont change my opinion/perception of Kenseth and his image. Last name and money still doesnt put you in the top 10, the driver, car and team do. Otherwise the other 40 some odd drivers would be that good too, afterall they all have famous last names too. Dont be hatin because he got a money sponsor and others didnt... hate the game not the player! :haveabeer

Ricky Bobby
03-23-2004, 09:54 PM
ok heres my view on this last year i think the 2nd to last race harvick and kenseth were battlin it out and of course harv aint gonna let him pass easily but what does matt do he gets on his radio and whines to his crew that kevin is tryin to crash him i just think he and gordon can go fly there rainbow flags together and shut the hell up

97z2801ss
03-24-2004, 12:48 AM
Heres how i see it, Being a HUGE jr fan im gonna pull for him every weekend. The car wasnt keeping up with the morgan sheperds of the field. they totally missed the setup. Fine and they did try to fix it thats why he was in and aout of the garage several times. That #8 Car will be atop the points soon. All they need to do is find more consistancy.

Matt Kenseth is one helluva race car driver, Last years champion, won 1 race but he was the most consistant all year he worked hard for it and deserved it. He was in the top 15 in most of the races and caught alot of good brakes threw out the year. It was just his year. Im not a huge Kenseth fan, but have met him hes a good guy. Kenseth is a good driver he knoes what changes needed to be made to that race car to get him up there, he conserves and pace's himself really well too.

Kasey Kahne Gonna be the next big one. here I thought it was gonna be vickers but hes show the past few weeks he can drive and be very good at it. Cant wait to see that dodge in victory lane. Evernham scored himself some good talent to replace bill.

Jeff gordon :flamet :gay Rainbow bright will do his thing once again this year thoe...

SMS 1
03-24-2004, 11:02 PM
http://www.av1.homestead.com/misc/gordonbook.jpg