PDA

View Full Version : FS: Spec Super Twin, High power, low mile LS1 clutch

BAD LS1
05-03-2009, 09:18 PM
As the title says i have a Super Twin that is still in my Camaro at the moment id like to sell.

Its the "P-Trim" SC09PT thats rated to 1500 ft/lbs.

Its practically new, only having less than 500 miles on it since installed. Im looking for something a little less beefy that has a little better street manners at the moment.

This is a bad ass clutch for a high power 6 speed car, its a little heavy pedal'd but managable and chatters a bit on some steep hill starts but over all cant complain of its holding power at all.

I can have pics perhaps later this week, as mentioned above its still in the car, i can get it out sooner if someone really wants it.

You get the billet AL pressure plate, the two discs, middle friction plate, special billet FW and alignment tool.

This thing retails for $1599 new from Spec direct, id like to get $800+ shipping (not sure what the cost is yet) I am open to REASONABLE offers.... no low balling though please.

Ricky Bobby
05-04-2009, 07:09 PM
tommy call brad he needs a clutch bad for his 02 he might take it off ur hands not sure on his cash flow right now though evil02ss on here