PDA

View Full Version : FS: '91 L03 305 TBI Motor

Knyghtmare
03-21-2004, 05:40 PM
I am posting this now so that if anyone wants to hear it run and see it while its in the car to do so now. I will be pulling this motor out of my car in early May.

When its time for the motor to come out I must move it ASAP. So I am looking to give it a shot at selling the whole thing first. If this thing doesnt sell I am just gonna tear it up and part it out or something.

Its out of my '91 Camaro. It runs great I have never had a problem with it. It does have 111k on it. Brand new Starter and Alternator that I put on it in June last year. The car has been in storage since October last year. I will be getting the car out of storage in 2 - 3 weeks.

I am looking to get about $500 OBO for the whole thing. I figure its worth that much. It was a well taken care of motor and the car has never seen a winter since its been new.

PB86MCSS
03-21-2004, 07:36 PM
If you happen to not be re-using the stock manifolds or smog legal headers I'm interested in the little exhaust spacer on the passenger side between the manifold and rest of exhaust system. :D