PDA

View Full Version : Hardee's car show

Voodoo Chick
05-02-2009, 12:41 PM
It starts Monday.....who's all going? Weather is supposed to be pretty decent.

juicedimpss
05-02-2009, 01:00 PM
maybe.

CPonyGo
05-02-2009, 03:36 PM
which one

pashtrd
05-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Hardees on Layton and Pennslyvania in St. Francis.

Car Guy
05-02-2009, 06:57 PM
It's only a few minutes from my house so I might stop by.....:)

TheRX7Project
05-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Maybe as well.

Mustang Muscle
05-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Im going. It was cool last year.

Voodoo Chick
05-02-2009, 09:47 PM
It was awesome last year.....SO many cool people and beautiful cars. I didn't get to go too many times, but it was real nice. I'll be there, cetainly!! :)

03CVLX
05-02-2009, 10:00 PM
I am definitely game to check it out. Is there rules or year cutoffs. It will help me decide which car to bring out.

Firefighter Z
05-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Maybe... If its not another Soild Old type of show.

pashtrd
05-02-2009, 11:11 PM
It seems they allow any cars to participate, It is right down the street from my place. But the parking lot isnt the biggest, It will fit approx 60 cars I think. I have seen it full a number of times. I might just bring out the wifes Galaxie for it's first show. Torino wont be ready just yet.

lordairgtar
05-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Maybe... If its not another Soild Old type of show.
Soild Old? I find that insulting.

Voodoo Chick
05-03-2009, 12:53 AM
Soild Old? I find that insulting.

Yeah, I think I have to second that opinion.....Let's be honest here, more and more car shows are "all years," which attracts many, many newer cars.....and the old relics of the golden age are getting less and less respect, and some people, such as myself, and a few others, really are grateful to have at least a few shows that are 25+ year old cars ONLY. If you like the newer ones, fine, that's great....but......don't sh*t on the age-exclusive shows, some of us want to go to a car show, and get lost in the bygone era.

Firefighter Z
05-03-2009, 01:17 AM
If your insulted by my comment thats fine, welcome to the internet with a world of opinions.

But what I was taliking about is how Soild Gold runs their show, never did I say anything about some age or car...

So in all relax please, thanks! ;)

TraceDaddy
05-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Damn. Normally I can make that my way home. Tomorrow I'm in Chicago.

lilws6
05-03-2009, 10:22 PM
which one

Hey andy did the ones in delafield start yet? if so thats tuesdays right? i might head out there if the weathers not bad like its supposed to be.

TURTLE
05-04-2009, 07:34 AM
the hardees in delafield starts tomorrow... i'll be there for a bit...

Mustang Muscle
05-04-2009, 08:45 AM
I think that they generally want classic cars but if they think your car is "show worthy" they'll let you in...

gottwins?
05-04-2009, 09:09 AM
From what time to what time does this run? I'll probably show.

Never mind, I looked it up.

lilws6
05-04-2009, 01:04 PM
its supposed to rain tomarow we'll see if i go or not doesn't it start at like 6 and go till everyone leaves?

BoosTT
05-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Can someone please tell the guy who takes pictures at the Delafield hardees to post them here? I would go, but I have class Tues evenings.

STANMAN
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
Good seeing an old friend there. Nice meeting some of the new peeps to. Decent enough show for it's size, lots of variety!

TheRX7Project
05-04-2009, 09:27 PM
I saw you, but didn't know which person was you til you left. Recognized the car though.

Also ran into Gottwins, we BS'd for a while.

TURTLE
05-04-2009, 09:32 PM
i'll take some pics at the tuesday show and throw 'em up...

STANMAN
05-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Odd, Sunny was saying how cool of a dude you were, I didn't think you were there though:rolf

I met Mustang Muscle, and Sunny was there, those were the only BCMers there that I saw. (Know sunny from way back, recognized Muscle's Cobra, and he came up as soon as I got there). Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet either of you, but I am sure there will be more times:thumbsup

TheRX7Project
05-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Sunny?

Voodoo Chick
05-04-2009, 10:31 PM
It was a nice show...best part was seeing you, Bob! Next time, remind me to order a different sandwich, lol! That was NASTY!! Anyhow......RX7 Project, you were there?? I have no idea what you look like, but you are always super-cool here, I'd like to meet ya! There were so many beautiful cars, it was a good night, I 'd say.

Voodoo Chick
05-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Sunny?

Me...that's my "real life" name, lol....

TheRX7Project
05-04-2009, 10:41 PM
I was there. I was hanging out by GotTwins pretty much the whole time. I got there late and the lot was already full so I had to park away from the show.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 12:03 AM
I was there. I was hanging out by GotTwins pretty much the whole time. I got there late and the lot was already full so I had to park away from the show.

We had a good chat, besides the old cock sucker hitting on my girlfriend and the DSM/Cavalier fags talking shit at the end, I had a good time. :banana

STANMAN
05-05-2009, 05:44 AM
We had a good chat, besides the old cock sucker hitting on my girlfriend and the DSM/Cavalier fags talking shit at the end, I had a good time. :banana

Dude, I didn't know that was your girlfriend, I am totally sorry:rolf

Where were you parked, I didn't see the car????? I would have recognized it instantly I am sure, and would have loved to chat.

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 09:49 AM
He was parked on the outside edge, about 3 cars down from the Cavalier guys.

IDK what those Cavaqueer guys were talking shit about, I didn't think you heard them (I couldn't make out what they said)... like seriously you guys drive Cavaliers.

What about the old guy asking all the retarded questions lol...

TEAM ZERO you can suck on my nuts too, my 7's got your #, I'm sure the Z could beat all 3 of your cars combined.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Dude, I didn't know that was your girlfriend, I am totally sorry:rolf

Where were you parked, I didn't see the car????? I would have recognized it instantly I am sure, and would have loved to chat.

I really wasn't mad but my girl was, I really didn't want to cause a scene which is why i just brushed it off. She never wants to go to Hardees again from the lack of respect from the older guys lol.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 01:15 PM
He was parked on the outside edge, about 3 cars down from the Cavalier guys.

IDK what those Cavaqueer guys were talking shit about, I didn't think you heard them (I couldn't make out what they said)... like seriously you guys drive Cavaliers.

What about the old guy asking all the retarded questions lol...

TEAM ZERO you can suck on my nuts too, my 7's got your #, I'm sure the Z could beat all 3 of your cars combined.

When I revved it they said "it was weak" and to check my oil? They might have heard me when I called them Americas mistake :banana

STANMAN
05-05-2009, 01:17 PM
I really wasn't mad but my girl was, I really didn't want to cause a scene which is why i just brushed it off.

How old was the dude. Like ancient?

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 01:34 PM
How old was the dude. Like ancient?

I have no idea, she tried pointing him out but I didn't want to look over I have a short temper that leads to bad decisions and ive been trying to be good lately.

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
When I revved it they said "it was weak" and to check my oil? They might have heard me when I called them Americas mistake :banana
Wait. They, as in the guys with Cavaliers- old, 90's FWD 4-banger shitboxes- said YOUR car is weak? Your car is one of the finer examples of Japanese muscle I've ever seen. Not to mention that it makes probably close to double the power of their old junk. Jealous much?

STANMAN
05-05-2009, 01:46 PM
I have no idea, she tried pointing him out but I didn't want to look over I have a short temper that leads to bad decisions and ive been trying to be good lately.

Next time just punch the fugger in the throat, he won't be calling anyone for help:rolf

I am glad I didn't hit on any chicks last night, just so I know I wasn't a second away from getting beat down by a fellow BCMer:rolf

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I can see the threads now...

"Got my ass beat at Hardees car show"
"Beat some guy's ass at Hardees"

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Next time just punch the fugger in the throat, he won't be calling anyone for help:rolf

I am glad I didn't hit on any chicks last night, just so I know I wasn't a second away from getting beat down by a fellow BCMer:rolf

No no, im not fighting anyone which is why I just brushed it off...the system really does work sometimes. The last time I did anything I got 3 disorderly conducts from 3 different cities (greenfield, west allis, hales corners..I was on hwy) and a criminal damage to property citation which all in all resulted in $2,300 worth in fines PLUS the damage I did to the guys truck which was another $800 and an overnight stay in jail. Those truck drivers with dixie flags aren't all that badass when they aren't trying to run you off the road and you come up to a stop light. :punch:

As of last year im just trying to brush things off and move on as long as they don't REALLY bother her...shes a pretty girl so its expected...more money for my Z in the end anyways. Nice stang btw...you were in front of me when you were leaving and the truck guy honked at you.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 02:04 PM
Wait. They, as in the guys with Cavaliers- old, 90's FWD 4-banger shitboxes- said YOUR car is weak? Your car is one of the finer examples of Japanese muscle I've ever seen. Not to mention that it makes probably close to double the power of their old junk. Jealous much?

Hey their DSM friend showed up at the end, hes gotta be making bank since hes got lambo doors. :durr

That's the type of thing that gives us a bad name. :-(

Irish
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
No no, im not fighting anyone which is why I just brushed it off...the system really does work sometimes. The last time I did anything I got 3 disorderly conducts from 3 different cities (greenfield, west allis, hales corners..I was on hwy) and a criminal damage to property citation which all in all resulted in $2,300 worth in fines PLUS the damage I did to the guys truck which was another $800 and an overnight stay in jail. Those truck drivers with dixie flags aren't all that badass when they aren't trying to run you off the road and you come up to a stop light. :punch:

As of last year im just trying to brush things off and move on as long as they don't REALLY bother her...shes a pretty girl so its expected...more money for my Z in the end anyways.

If you want to give it a second chance, the gf and I will go up there with you and your gf (the girls can chat about purses and shoes), I am sure I can rustle up at least one or two mustangs too, and we can roll in with Import and Domestic muscle together. It might turn out to be a different experience. And those fucktards might sing a different tune when they see us all park together.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 02:08 PM
If you want to give it a second chance, the gf and I will go up there with you and your gf (the girls can chat about purses and shoes), I am sure I can rustle up at least one or two mustangs too, and we can roll in with Import and Domestic muscle together. It might turn out to be a different experience. And those fucktards might sing a different tune when they see us all park together.

I would definitely be down for that.

Irish
05-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I would definitely be down for that.

Okay, let's plan on it, weather pending. What time would work for you? We could meet up and roll out from there. Anyone else down?

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 02:22 PM
I know you said it was already packed when you got there, what time did you show?

You know I'm down to bring the 7. It'd be nice if we could get BCMers all parked together.

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Hey their DSM friend showed up at the end, hes gotta be making bank since hes got lambo doors. :durr

That's the type of thing that gives us a bad name. :-(

My friend's Delorean has gullwing doors :rolf

Irish
05-05-2009, 02:28 PM
My friend's Delorean has gullwing doors :rolf

different, came that way.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 02:41 PM
I got there I believe around 5:30-5:45...anytime after 4 is good for me.

TheRX7Project
05-05-2009, 02:44 PM
We should get there ~4:30 next Monday and set up. I'll be there.

Irish
05-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I got there I believe around 5:30-5:45...anytime after 4 is good for me.

Cool. I have never been there. I am coming from muskego.

STANMAN
05-05-2009, 04:15 PM

As of last year im just trying to brush things off and move on as long as they don't REALLY bother her...shes a pretty girl so its expected...more money for my Z in the end anyways. Nice stang btw...you were in front of me when you were leaving and the truck guy honked at you.

Yeah, that older guy was asking all sorts of questions and the truck guy had apperantly had enough, lol.

I am sure I will see you guys around, that show is a little far down for me (I live in West Bend), I went there to see 1 person in particular so it was kind of a random thing for me. If you guys ever want to hook up in the Bend, I would be down (The DQ up here has a weekly show, as well as Wayne's drive in right by 5 corners dodge). Or even a small weekly show that isn't so far away!!! I love the weekday shows, as they are easier for me to make (the wife works weekends and I have to watch our daughter).

udlose98
05-05-2009, 06:43 PM

By any chance did this happen literally ON Hwy and awhile ago?

cyclone70
05-05-2009, 08:11 PM
Saw alot of nice cars out. Hope to make it out to few more shows and meet a few of you guys and gals

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 11:13 PM
By any chance did this happen literally ON Hwy and awhile ago?

Yes, on Layton.

gottwins?
05-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Yeah, that older guy was asking all sorts of questions and the truck guy had apperantly had enough, lol.

I am sure I will see you guys around, that show is a little far down for me (I live in West Bend), I went there to see 1 person in particular so it was kind of a random thing for me. If you guys ever want to hook up in the Bend, I would be down (The DQ up here has a weekly show, as well as Wayne's drive in right by 5 corners dodge). Or even a small weekly show that isn't so far away!!! I love the weekday shows, as they are easier for me to make (the wife works weekends and I have to watch our daughter).

How about Menomonee falls? There was a cool show at Schlotzsky's Deli on main street that I went too today...nice bunch of people.

udlose98
05-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Yes, on Layton.

hmm, a pretty long while back I witnessed a guy punch out a window of a truck on hwy as the truck was at a traffic light, was wondering if this was related.

gottwins?
05-06-2009, 12:48 AM
hmm, a pretty long while back I witnessed a guy punch out a window of a truck on hwy as the truck was at a traffic light, was wondering if this was related.

Nah, he tried running me and my sister off the road and unfortunately for him a block away was a red light waiting :), I used a nightstick.

STANMAN
05-06-2009, 05:58 AM
How about Menomonee falls? There was a cool show at Schlotzsky's Deli on main street that I went too today...nice bunch of people.

I could do the Falls for sure:thumbsup There's one at the DQ up here on Tuesdays that I want to hit a couple times, but I would for sure be up for on in the Falls if everyone wants to hit it:banana1:

lordairgtar
05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Is the girl sitting on the fender in your sig your GF? Very pretty! It's been said "A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey"

gottwins?
05-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I could do the Falls for sure:thumbsup There's one at the DQ up here on Tuesdays that I want to hit a couple times, but I would for sure be up for on in the Falls if everyone wants to hit it:banana1:

I just want to hit up the falls show because it was kind of small when i went-20-25 cars and they were a good bunch of people, im in full support of shows like that.

gottwins?
05-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Is the girl sitting on the fender in your sig your GF? Very pretty! It's been said "A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey"

Fiancee actually :haveabeer

Im looking forward to attending the JETZ show with her.

Irish
05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Fiancee actually :haveabeer

Im looking forward to attending the JETZ show with her.

that show is literally 2 minutes from my house.:headbang

TheRX7Project
05-07-2009, 08:40 AM
Alright guys, 4:30 Monday. Don't forget. We can get primo spots.

Irish
05-07-2009, 09:02 AM
That means I have to get my junk working right. That place is kind of a haul from Muskego. Only way I won't make it is if it's raining. Are we meeting there at 4:30?

STANMAN
05-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Alright guys, 4:30 Monday. Don't forget. We can get primo spots.

I will be on my way to Indiana to get my super shaker installed. I will make it to another one this summer though, although it is a haul from West Bend!:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
05-07-2009, 12:21 PM
I will be on my way to Indiana to get my super shaker installed. I will make it to another one this summer though, although it is a haul from West Bend!:thumbsup

Well, see....there's the reason to come out again right there......so you can show off the super shaker! And maybe that old guy can come back over and ask weird questions about it...........besides....some people would really like to see you again soon! ;)

TheRX7Project
05-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Are we meeting there at 4:30?

That's what I'm aiming for. That way a bunch of us can park together, hell this past Monday I didn't even get in the show it was so packed by the time I got there.

Mustang Muscle
05-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Is anyone still going today? me and the team should be there...

gottwins?
05-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Depending on the weather, i'll be waiting on the other side of the show for you guys. 4:30 it is.

Irish
05-11-2009, 10:07 AM
I am not going to make it as the truck isn't ready.

TheRX7Project
05-11-2009, 03:14 PM
4:30 it is! Just gassed + vacuumed the 7.

juicedimpss
05-11-2009, 03:18 PM
I am not going to make it as the truck isn't ready.

et r dun instead of fawkin off all day.
:rolf

TheRX7Project
05-11-2009, 07:06 PM
I was there, so was Sunny, and Leo (what's your name on here?)... but I see someone was a no-show :goof

Those shit-talking kids were there again... I heard them yelling "nice car" as I pulled off, and they were talking smack about the RX8 parked next to me as well... hmm... kids these days have no respect.

Irish
05-11-2009, 07:10 PM
I was there, so was Sunny, and Leo (what's your name on here?)... but I see someone was a no-show :goof

Those shit-talking kids were there again... I heard them yelling "nice car" as I pulled off, and they were talking smack about the RX8 parked next to me as well... hmm... kids these days have no respect.

I will make it next week for sure. I was busy today picking up tires, parts, and other miscellaneous stuff. I will make it out there next week for sure. I wonder if these cavi-fags are online?

Irish
05-11-2009, 07:11 PM
et r dun instead of fawkin off all day.
:rolf

Pot meet Kettle. :)

TheRX7Project
05-11-2009, 07:12 PM
I didn't mean you, I meant gottwins?.

EDIT: BTW Leo is Mustang Muscle. Nice meeting you.

Irish
05-11-2009, 07:14 PM
I didn't mean you, I meant gottwins?.

Oh really. I would honestly be kinda irritated if I had gone and dude didn't show up. Doesn't look like he bothered to say he wasn't making it either. I was only going to help him handle the cavi-fags.

TheRX7Project
05-11-2009, 07:17 PM
There was only 1 Caviqueer but plenty of shit-talkers.

Seems like the <21 crowd is the shit talking crowd.

gottwins?
05-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Sorry fellas, had some serious all around life drama today...the day has come to an end! BTW the Z wont be out for a week....battery acid was coming out of the battery and smoking a bit while driving today :-D

Irish
05-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry fellas, had some serious all around life drama today...the day has come to an end! BTW the Z wont be out for a week....battery acid was coming out of the battery and smoking a bit while driving today :-D

Ouch sorry to hear that.

Voodoo Chick
05-12-2009, 09:33 PM
That's weird about those kids talking sh*t...they are always real nice to me.....one of their friends is a friend of mine, so I'll ask him what their problem is, and maybe he can talk to them......

stealthy1ss
05-12-2009, 09:43 PM
That's weird about those kids talking sh*t...they are always real nice to me.....one of their friends is a friend of mine, so I'll ask him what their problem is, and maybe he can talk to them......

Must be car ramrods friends.

Irish
05-12-2009, 09:48 PM

I will be there next week! I look forward to meeting them! :thumbsup

TheRX7Project
05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I don't know what their bag is. It's not just the Cavy owners. Half these kids I bet aren't even driving and they're talking shit. Someone needs to teach their kids some respect.

Holeshot
05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Maybe I ll make a run down next week. Tuesday is my normal day off so I usually run to the east side. Weather dependent of coarse ;)

BeesTwinEG
05-12-2009, 10:09 PM
are weed wackin sound'd honda welcome at hardees?? lol :rolf

stealthy1ss
05-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Should we just fill the parking lot with BCM cars and tell the haters to get lost?

Irish
05-12-2009, 10:26 PM
are weed wackin sound'd honda welcome at hardees?? lol :rolf

Anyone should be welcome if caviler's are!

Irish
05-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Should we just fill the parking lot with BCM cars and tell the haters to get lost?

Yes.

stealthy1ss
05-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm down.

TheRX7Project
05-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Hardees seems pretty laid back when it comes to what is allowed in or not. If you're unsure, just come early lol

I was there at 4:30 and there was nobody around to let you in or turn you away.

I agree with the "fill the lot" idea... or at least a good majority of the lot. Most of the older guys are cool, it's the kids that are knobs.

BeesTwinEG
05-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I will try to come up there before my 40cent wing night lol

Voodoo Chick
05-14-2009, 10:36 PM
If the weather is decent, I'll be there again, defintately!