PDA

View Full Version : OK you have READ THIS!!

HonRod
03-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Red SS wanted to race Mr.PINKY!!! I talked to the owner of Pinky civic and SS wanted to race him only at the street races...i bet he is in here!!! he totally knew pinky... next time when pinky is fully broken in, honestly the red SS has to be NOSed or have something decent!!! pinky will not beat all brewcity cars but definitely the majority that have opened their BIG FUken MOUTH!!!
I think he is with Beeyond!!! I could be wrong!! :thumbsup

oh anyhow, my friend told me pinky didn't want to race cause he still breaking in his motor, but like i posted a silver civic hb turbocharger(Beeyond said 6-7psi) blew his doors off!!! SS pretty fast for stock though!!! if he had nos it would've been a better race on the top end!!! Civic was waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy gone!!!

much props for all the racers!!!:party:

Crawlin
03-21-2004, 02:34 PM
try and keep the posts in one forum please though, that's all i'll ask :)

read the other post you made. it couldn't have been Tom you raced. i heard of the red SS from Tom cause he said he raced it too.

SMS 1
03-21-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by HonRod
SS pretty fast for stock though!!! if he had nos it would've been a better race on the top end!!!
much props for all the racers!!!:party: If the SS was completely stock that is not saying much for this Honda. So he has a turbo and probably spraying on the top of 3rd right? If all it would take is a small shot on the SS to win it doesn't make the Honda fast IMO. But hey, the guy won, good for him. He's going to need some more mods to continue his "winning reputation" though:rolleyes:

12secondGTP
03-21-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm still triing to figure out what he is triing to say. Maybe I should drink a 12 pack that might make it easier to make sense out of it.

SMS 1
03-21-2004, 03:49 PM
couple of 40's oughta do the trick;)

GRNDNL
03-21-2004, 04:03 PM
http://www.t6p.com/forums/images/smilies/joint.gif

BAD LS1
03-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah that wasnt my ass!!!! LOL

4 guys in a red LT1 SS that was dirty as hell would be the culprit...
The car may have been stock, it did have SLP Loudmouth exhaust with dual/dual tips how ever though, and i think it may have been an auto.

WhiteZCamaro
03-21-2004, 06:43 PM
Ok i think i know the guy you r talking about. If i am correct he used to own a '98 Z28 with a six speed then once he trashed the transmision he ended up buying that car which i think is a six speed.

lotsals1
03-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Ahhhh she's almost done