PDA

View Full Version : Simple Green, I love it!

Sprayaway Fox
05-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I used Gunk engine degreaser foam and let it sit overnight and shot it again it didnt do anything when it came time to powerwash it off.

I used Simple green concentrate, sprayed it the night before, sprayed again right before I hit it and with minimal powerwash pressure it just fell off!:wooo

After 4 years of DDing, I thought it was time to clean it up a lil bit and it even left a nice shine on everthing. Never thought it would clean that good big thumbsup!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:banana

0TransAm0
05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
you let that sit over night? i hope it wasn't on anything aluminum that shit will eat it and pit it... not supposed to let it sit for more than 5 min. but yeah that shit works great. i use it...

DirtyMax
05-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Its good stuff. Dilute it next time and you can get even more distance out of it. I use it to degrease my bowling equipment and it works great!

Sprayaway Fox
05-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Yes I did, I misted it over everything, Didnt know bout that, I shoulda thought a lil more bout that. then the next day misted it some more and whala! My systemax intake looks like brand new. Especially the wires by the starter noid the firewall looks like brand new

awsomeears
05-01-2009, 10:11 PM
You may wana keep washing it with water just to make sure no residue is on there, could keep eating away at it or if it ever gets wet again its activated.

Sprayaway Fox
05-01-2009, 11:26 PM
Sounds good will do to make sure.:thumbsup

GTSLOW
05-01-2009, 11:30 PM
That stuff works great, was banned in CA.

letsrunem
05-02-2009, 01:20 AM
That stuff works great, was banned in CA.

Banned stuff is always good!