PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Redline Dyno Day, May 16th

SSLEVO
05-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Beyond Redline in Green Bay is having a Dyno Day May 16th. They have an AWD Dynojet FYI. I will probably have my Evo up there and see what she puts down. Any one else in?

http://www.cwscc.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?p=56077#post56077

Irish
05-01-2009, 01:01 AM
Not a sponsor... don't care. We have a sponsor that provides a dyno all year long, at a reasonable rate.

SSLEVO
05-01-2009, 07:29 AM
Do they have an AWD dyno? Probably not. I've only been to this place once but they seem like cool guys. Just thought i'd post it in case no one knew they have an awd dyno. If this violates any policy feel free to delete it i guess.

MIKELMARION
05-01-2009, 04:59 PM
cool, to bad I dont have my Vr4 back yet

Smokey1226
05-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I honestly don't know why people get so bent over issues like this. Its a great time to see other people's shops, see how they do business and offers a great ride.

IM sure Mr. Zimmer will be up there,if i get some free time that day i might make the trip. Afterall i do have quite a few break in miles i have to put on!

fly5150
05-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Yea it sounds good to me. Maybe get a quick tune before...

awsomeears
05-01-2009, 09:31 PM
That shop in Green Bay has a good rep and knows there shit !!!

twicks69
05-02-2009, 08:17 AM
I will be there either way -- if my eclipse isn't done yet, I will run the galant, or just work for Luke that day and help him run the dyno like I did last year.

It was a great event last year with over 40 cars dyno'ing back-to-back.

I look forward to seeing you guys up there!

That_Guy
05-02-2009, 09:05 AM
I will be there either way -- if my eclipse isn't done yet, I will run the galant, or just work for Luke that day and help him run the dyno like I did last year.

It was a great event last year with over 40 cars dyno'ing back-to-back.

I look forward to seeing you guys up there!
i went up there last year with a group of friends what place is clean and the people there give it a great atmosphere. i plan on going with my buddy from de pere

domokun
05-02-2009, 09:55 AM
personally, their dyno is junk! and luke...I really dont trust with my car....

thats my PERSONAL opinion, so bash me all you want twicks....you like the shop, cause your sponsored by him....

and like Irish said, we have a sponsor for that.

Irish
05-02-2009, 11:56 AM
I get bent because they are getting free advertising. Period.

SSLEVO
05-02-2009, 11:58 AM
personally, their dyno is junk! and luke...I really dont trust with my car....

thats my PERSONAL opinion, so bash me all you want twicks....you like the shop, cause your sponsored by him....

and like Irish said, we have a sponsor for that.

How is their dyno junk? Its only 3-4 years old i think.

TURTLE
05-02-2009, 01:42 PM
luke is a stand up guy, and he'll be the only one touching my ems when installed...

too bad i'll be racing that day at miller park... rip some good FWD all motor numbers for me, someone...

Smokey1226
05-02-2009, 10:53 PM
I get bent because they are getting free advertising. Period.
It's an event? What about Speed inc's show? or the other shows or cruises or w/e that people bring up so that US car enthusists can attend. He didn't post any dyno pricing, he didnt post what Luke Charges, he didnt post anything other than a Day that people can go an enjoy if they want?

Atleast that's how i see it.

Irish
05-02-2009, 11:30 PM
It's an event? What about Speed inc's show? or the other shows or cruises or w/e that people bring up so that US car enthusists can attend. He didn't post any dyno pricing, he didnt post what Luke Charges, he didnt post anything other than a Day that people can go an enjoy if they want?

I didn't go to or support any of those. I didn't trash talk the place or anything. I am just not going to support it.

SSLEVO
05-03-2009, 02:43 AM

Thanks for the reply, I don't really even know anyone at this shop, just thought it would be a cool get together, sorry they aren't a sponsor but i really wouldn't expect them to be as they are over 100 miles away. Any time there is HP on display i am there :headbang

SSLEVO
05-03-2009, 02:47 AM
I didn't go to or support any of those. I didn't trash talk the place or anything. I am just not going to support it.

If you aren't going to trash talk why did you post in this thread? What purpose have your posts served?

Irish
05-04-2009, 11:32 AM
If you aren't going to trash talk why did you post in this thread? What purpose have your posts served?

To express my opinion about whatever the hell I feel like.... Newbs....:punch: If you don't like it, tough shit.

88Nightmare
05-04-2009, 11:52 AM
would be nice to have a bcm sponsor that has an AWD dyno. There aren't many AWD dyno's around.

domokun
05-05-2009, 09:20 PM
luke is a stand up guy? hahah! I know of 2 people that he has blown motors on while tuning EMS's and to say..."oops, I dont know why it just did that"

Brian98GTP
05-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Luke lived a couple houses down from me growing up, and he definitely IS a stand up guy.

Luke@beyondredline
05-06-2009, 10:53 PM
luke is a stand up guy? hahah! I know of 2 people that he has blown motors on while tuning EMS's and to say..."oops, I dont know why it just did that"

Hahaha! I would like these two other people to come on here and post that I blew up their car tuning an EMS. I have tuned hundreds of EMS's, with never a problem. Before you go on here and start talking sh*t, why don't you tell everyone the whole story.

You knew damn well your motor was beat hard and put away wet. The fact that it self destructed after two pulls on the dyno wasn't my fault, and you knew it. Don't make twicks dig up all the old posts on how you beat the crap out of your motor ruthlessly before I even dynoed it. Or how you brought it to buschur, ams and whereever else before bringing by me.

And by saying out Dynojet AWD dual eddy brake dyno is junk, is a pretty bold statement. You do know that dynojet is the biggest chassis dyno manufacter in the US, and AMS has the exact same model as us right?

Don't let everyone forget, that you ditched out on your injector cleaning bill as well. After I sent your injectors out to get cleaned and flow matched, then sent them to you in good faith that you would pay me for that service and you never did, just shows what kind of a person you really are.

Sorry BCM for the rant, but I think you will find that I do stand behind my work, and have many, many satifised customers. It sucks when you work your tail off 12-15 hrs everyday to help fellow automotive enthusiasts and better the automotive aftermarket, you get guys like this spreading rumors and lies for no good reason.

I know now I shouldn't have even dynoed his car in the first place, all I had to do was look at the amount of oil being spewed out the valve cover before it was ever strapped down. Hindsight is 20/20.

Luke

Yooformula
05-06-2009, 10:56 PM
this event didnt really conflict with any of our sponsors and nothing was advertised in terms of price but a poo-fest is about to ensue to I am locking this now.