PDA

View Full Version : HOLA from Disney World...

Mr Twigbert
04-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Took the wife and kids down here to Disney.. Today we are hitting up Sea World and tonight driving back up to Jax...

Having a good time.. Got WAY too much sun..

Have plenty of picks but no way to upload them from the camera to the PC..

/wave

pOrk
04-30-2009, 07:08 AM
DONT GO TO SEA WORLD. IT BLOWWWWS Take that money and buy your kids a game system, Sea World is a total rat nest and they charge you for EVERYTHING. Disney world >>>>>>>>>>>> Hot smelly poop > Sea World

Edit* Let me eloborate, Sea World is NOT a Disney Park and operates NOTHING like a Disney Park. You Pay to get into Disney, everything is included but food / beverages. Sea World, you pay to get in, you pay to Feed anything, you pay for the good shows, you pay to go up the sky view ( LAME ), you pay for bottled water ( they hide the water fountains in the darndest places ), you pay 8 bucks for a soda, you pay pay pay pay pay. And the whale show sucks, if you watch the one they have on the website you see everything they do live plus more, and you don't have to hi-five some fag in a wet suit that has lived at the Sea World show since he was 6 years old. If you go, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. And yea, I almost forgot, watch where you step. When Lisa and I went, there was litter everywhere.

There are two good shows there, the pet show and the dolphin show. Watch out for the birds at the Dolphin show, they get pretty close depending on where you are seated.

lit666
04-30-2009, 07:13 AM
I raided your fridge.

badass88gt
04-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Disney World rocks. His kids will enjoy Sea World, probably the wife too. They like that sort of stuff. I wish I was down there right now.

94greenbandit
04-30-2009, 03:03 PM
Funny I was just wondering where you were. One day I will take the family down there. Kids aren't old enough to appreciate yet.

URLOZIN
04-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Way to rub it in...:headbang

70 cutlass 442
05-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I raided your fridge.

Any beer left?