PDA

View Full Version : How to build a 430WHP Honduh....

Scales
03-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Maybe this is what all the hype is about.....

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pimpride.shtml

It even let's you practice those earth shatering 3000 RMP launches we all see... :goof

Lash
03-20-2004, 08:32 PM
lol...

the hydraulics are sweet!

F&F style :rockwoot:

BadAzzGTA89
03-20-2004, 08:35 PM
I think mine would beat your 430WHP and does 7 seconds in the 1/4:goof no naws

Scales
03-20-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeah, well I got a turbo supercharger... And the sticker on my cold air intake says +75HP... What you got on that home-skillet???

BadAzzGTA89
03-20-2004, 08:46 PM
A super charged battery and aLkl7483engine with with a thousand jigga watt nucular reactor:thumbsup it has been dynoed and blueprinted and it is mauve in color:durr

Scales
03-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Dayum dawg!! That's tight!!! I thought my 1.21 jigga-watts waz tha shiz....

You da man!!! :haveabeer

But your still gonna see some serious $hit when mine reaches 88 MPH!!!! :goof

HonRod
03-21-2004, 02:38 PM
hahah still cant believe you girls dont believe a honda can make a EASY 430whp... that is a piece of cake!!! street cars do over that about 450whp on t3/t4s .70 a/r comp housing and .63 a/r turbine housing with stage 3 wheels. easy people.. not a challenge at all.....

as easy as you buying a SUPERCHIP off EBAY!!! well for Beeyond Engineering..... for the average people like me and you girls it'll take a bit!!! :flipoff:

02hawk796
03-21-2004, 03:33 PM
Youzis guybeees bee lame-o.
Moi gotz da extray double-wide mufflaz beltzeees, andz da trey stickazz totaleeng 1035 horseeez.
Youzeeez be TOAST, mufazzz!
Werd dat.

SMS 1
03-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 02hawk796
Youzis guybeees bee lame-o.
Moi gotz da extray double-wide mufflaz beltzeees, andz da trey stickazz totaleeng 1035 horseeez.
Youzeeez be TOAST, mufazzz!
Werd dat. HA! LOL!

with stage 3 wheels
I forgot about how much HP can be made with bling bling yo
:rolleyes:

Lash
03-21-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by HonRod
[B] a honda can make a EASY 430whp... that is a piece of cake!!!

:bsflag

not easily...and not without a few $'s

lotsals1
03-22-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Lash
:bsflag

not easily...and not without a few $'s or a LS1

scubastang
03-22-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by HonRod
hahah still cant believe you girls dont believe a honda can make a EASY 430whp... that is a piece of cake!!! street cars do over that about 450whp on t3/t4s .70 a/r comp housing and .63 a/r turbine housing with stage 3 wheels. easy people.. not a challenge at all.....

as easy as you buying a SUPERCHIP off EBAY!!! well for Beeyond Engineering..... for the average people like me and you girls it'll take a bit!!! :flipoff:

Dude your ******* retarted. I am sorry after reading your posts. Is this supposed honda even yours? It always seems ricers need to say "our" car like they have some sort of crew or racing club or some bs like that. Where are your dyno slips? Track times? Back this **** talking up. If you actually own a 430 fwhp civic, don't go bragging you can beat a bunch of 13 and 14 second cars (no offense to anyone here ;)) because its pretty rediculous if you arent pulling buses on these cars. **** a 12 sec car these days is slow.

I just wanted to clarify for the people here- I am sorry to burst your bubble honrod, I have owned and helped friends build a few fast hondas and have the pleasure (:rolleyes: ) or becoming friends with some serious import friends back home, and 430 fwhp is NOT easy on a honda. Hooking it up and running a good time? Wow, can I say even harder to do. I have yet to see a low 11 sec hondu, even though they have the power - they are simply not meant to launch. You seem to think you can take a ba16 or something and "slap" on a hybrid t3 and make massive HP....simply put you can't. I am not calling BS on you, you simply post like its a piece of cake. My friend had a dohc with a to4e, forged bottom and top end, cower cams, hondadata now aem, ported head blah blah blah typical bs and had a **** ton of money into his civic and was finally reaching about that level of HP. Of course his dyno graph sucked and his curves were about as peaky as a pair of large titties. We had his a/f dialed in flat and perfect too. Ohh he can't break out of the 12s either lol. He finally saw the light and sold the car and is working on a turbo'd fox body and will probably get into the 10s with about 1/3 of the money. :nutkick

CruxGNZ
03-23-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by scubastang
He finally saw the light and sold the car and is working on a turbo'd fox body and will probably get into the 10s with about 1/3 of the money. :nutkick

Word to your muffler:D

!M!

Al
03-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Scales
Dayum dawg!! That's tight!!! I thought my 1.21 jigga-watts waz tha shiz....

You da man!!! :haveabeer

But your still gonna see some serious $hit when mine reaches 88 MPH!!!! :goof

Just add four more wings and a Type R sticker across your hood and you could reach the 17.6 gigga-watts needed to poke a hole in the space-time continueom...

Just imagine reaching the end of the 1/4 before the light turns green. You could run a NEGATIVE 10. SHWEEEEET.

FiErO-5spd
03-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Sh1t bro, if iz pu ta Ls1 in ta mah fier o id ru nnah ten secun quata mile d00d an don tryta tel mee youd bea tme neitha sucka

SMS 1
03-23-2004, 05:26 PM
turbocharged with a supercharged for twin progressive induction foolz!

TransAm12sec
03-26-2004, 12:34 AM
lmfao