PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have car audio connections?

subliminal1284
04-27-2009, 05:19 PM
Just got a JVC-KDG430 for practically free, Person I got it from said it played cd's but the display didnt work. I took the faceplate apart and found a section of the faceplate circuit board completely broke off. Anyone have any hook ups on getting a face plate for this? There is one on ebay for $35 so if you can get one cheaper than that let me know. Thanks.

That_Guy
04-27-2009, 06:41 PM
you have a pm

PureSound15
04-27-2009, 07:04 PM
you have a pm

You do know that everyone on this site is made aware of their PMs via a pop-up and a number "1" in the message center... right?

But hey! You've got another post under your belt!:rolleyes:

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-27-2009, 07:15 PM
You do know that everyone on this site is made aware of their PMs via a pop-up and a number "1" in the message center... right?

:rolf

That_Guy
04-27-2009, 07:16 PM

delete the fucking post then.. post count mean nothing to me.. :durr

PureSound15
04-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Just got a JVC-KDG430 for practically free, Person I got it from said it played cd's but the display didnt work. I took the faceplate apart and found a section of the faceplate circuit board completely broke off. Anyone have any hook ups on getting a face plate for this? There is one on ebay for $35 so if you can get one cheaper than that let me know. Thanks.

To be completely honest - $35 is a deal, only because that is always the most expensive part of the unit itself.

I'd go with the ebay piece.

Lash
04-27-2009, 09:45 PM
To be completely honest - $35 is a deal, only because that is always the most expensive part of the unit itself.

I'd go with the ebay piece.

x2

$35 is pretty good. Jump on it while it lasts.