PDA

View Full Version : LS1 PACESETTER LT's

0TransAm0
04-27-2009, 04:22 PM
used for 2-3 years got all emmisions fittings non coated one emmisions fitting weld is cracked.. could easily be cut off and rewelded.. i checked the rest of the welds and they look good..

get them sandblasted and coated or use them for mock-up or decoration i don't care...

$50 OBO

also have some stock LS1 heads with 70k miles on them
they have comp 918's valve springs in them with 20k miles on those.. i have no idea what these are worth so make me an offer... if its not much i will just clean them up and hang them on the wall in my garage...lol

Irish
04-27-2009, 09:06 PM
used for 2-3 years got all emmisions fittings non coated one emmisions fitting weld is cracked.. could easily be cut off and rewelded.. i checked the rest of the welds and they look good..

get them sandblasted and coated or use them for mock-up or decoration i don't care...

$50 OBO

old rusty headers and fucked up Y pipe. anybody want these headers for something let me know or im taken them to the scrap yard.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_UoypwDsrzdk/SepfdtYcBZI/AAAAAAAAAHA/oV-04JY2_L8/s640/mikes%20car%20shit%20009.JPG

I would be interested in those headers if you are just going to toss them. They would come in very handy for mock up purposes.

Guess you decided against taking them to the scarp yard. :shades

0TransAm0
04-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Guess you decided against taking them to the scarp yard. :shades

yeah for now at least... they look to be in good shape except for the one weld on the emmisions fitting.. its all just surface rust.. if i can't get a few bucks for them i will clean them up and paint them black and hang them on the garage wall after we close on the house...

Yooformula
04-28-2009, 05:52 PM
could probably take em to ublast and clean them up spray some paint on them and sell em on ls1tech or planetlsx.

0TransAm0
04-28-2009, 05:56 PM
could probably take em to ublast and clean them up spray some paint on them and sell em on ls1tech or planetlsx.

yeah i thought about it.. my uncle has a sandblaster i could use...im just lazy and don't really want to deal with shipping them...

0TransAm0
04-30-2009, 07:51 PM
bump

Donny O.
05-15-2009, 11:12 PM
still have these? would love some LT's on my car but i'm poor so these might work!!