PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's NXT

wrath
04-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Seems to be a pricing error at Target on Meguiar's NXT 2.0 liquid. Basically 75% off. NOT on clearance.

On another note, Target has some smoking deals on clearance stuff. The one on Kossow in Waukesha is pretty well picked through but they still have a lot of women's items on clearance. I dug through all the other clearance while the old lady dug through the makeup section. Some stuff she got for free with a coupon.

The Target in Delafield has a ton of stuff. They have a bunch of CO detectors and fire extinguishers on clearance. They also have a ton of other stuff on clearance.

On yet another note, the Walmart in Pewaukee has a bunch of automotive stuff on clearance including some clay bar kits.

I bought all the NXT in Delafield.

http://wrath.com/temp/meguiars_nxt.jpg
http://wrath.com/temp/meguiars_nxt_receipt.jpg

Karps TA
04-27-2009, 11:36 AM
NXT is pretty decent for an off the shelf wax. However I find it doesn't seem to last long, so buying a bunch of it cheap works out great! good find.

Apparently some Targets have been putting on clearance some flat screen tv's at 50-60% off, specifically Sony 40-46" tvs. However I've yet to find that deal locally.

wrath
04-27-2009, 11:52 AM
I like NXT because it comes off easy. So you can do the whole car in two hours by hand every couple months or so. Other waxes are either labor intensive or require the use of power tools... and still take longer.

Target was putting on clearance 40S4100 and 46S4100 TVs. They're both pretty crappy TVs, better off spending a couple hundred bucks more. You can buy a 40S5100 which is marginally better at just about everywhere for $950. All the Targets around here are sold out.

nitrous
04-28-2009, 02:30 AM
Unless I'm missing something, you subtotal was $84 for $33 of merchandise.

URLOZIN
04-28-2009, 03:34 AM
I was wondering about that too..
Unless I'm missing something, you subtotal was $84 for $33 of merchandise.

srt4eh
04-28-2009, 05:32 AM
looks like he photoshopped out part of the receipt...

fly5150
04-28-2009, 06:52 AM
looks like he photoshopped out part of the receipt...

Prolly the family pack of tampons and a large tube of astro glide....

pOrk
04-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Looks like its folded over ;)

michelle
04-28-2009, 07:14 AM
4 x $3.82 = $15.28

I think the fact that the NXT is $3.82 is the "deal" in this thread, literally and figuratively speaking.

Deleting your post Dan? :goof

wrath
04-28-2009, 07:40 AM
I photoshopped out the non-deal stuff like ~$47.99 for a hanging file folder Sentry fireproof chest and some other stuff. I forget what. Neosporin maybe? I can get the receipt if you want... I'm weird enough I keep every receipt I have for at least two years and if it's something important I keep it forever. The Rain-X was a couple bucks off, the Heet half price, and the fuel injector cleaner was half off. My favorite thing in the world to buy, Roughneck Totes, were a couple bucks off each in my favorite totin' color: Plum. I literally have hundreds of these things.

There was more at the bottom of the receipt, it was one of those surveys.

The old lady bought the women's plugs and patches and whatnot. We have an arrangement: She pays for food, household consumables (shitter paper, cleaners, et cetera) and the electric bill. I pay for everything else. We each usually pay for our own clothes except once in a while I pay for hers. It works out pretty well because even though I bring home more than twice what she does we both end up with about the same amount of money left over at the end of the month. She gets screwed a bit in the winter because of the high electric bill and I get screwed a bit in the summer with the high fuel bill.

I haven't decided who is getting screwed on the whole getting married part. I know it's a bunch of bullshit that a marriage license costs $105.

Holeshot
04-28-2009, 11:07 AM
4 x $3.82 = $15.28

I think the fact that the NXT is $3.82 is the "deal" in this thread, literally and figuratively speaking.

Deleting your post Dan? :goof

Yeah didnt make sense. I looked at it wrong to. :rolf:goof