PDA

View Full Version : Automotion Weekend WI Dells may 16,17

xxtremeteam
04-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Automotion is comming up where are the BCM people staying???

We just got the inlaws camper on a seasonal site in the dells so we will be staying there. BCM meet at NIGS or any other location sat may 16??

Waver
04-27-2009, 09:48 AM
I could fly up there after work.....just have to find a hotel

Korndogg
04-27-2009, 10:17 AM
I could fly up there after work.....just have to find a hotel

lol. good luck with that.

Ill be staying at the mayflower. My room is right on the road to the car entrance to the car show. Ill be getting up there thursday night.

Josepy
04-27-2009, 10:31 AM
I will be up there at the monaco. There is thread in the events section already.
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37270

Waver
04-27-2009, 10:32 AM

Ill be staying at the mayflower. My room is right on the road to the car entrance to the car show. Ill be getting up there thursday night.

ill end up getting one outside of town.....it is not that hard to do, got one last year the week of.

SBC-Fox
04-27-2009, 10:54 AM
The first automotion in like 5 or 6 years i wont be able to make

0TransAm0
04-27-2009, 10:56 AM
ive been to the past 3 shows.. is always a good time. however this year i get stuck house sitting for my parents and watchen the pets..they will be on vacation.

shawn
04-27-2009, 11:53 AM
my in laws got a trailer up in camp delton right behind the walmart in the dells. thats where i'll be. they just bought it last winter, its nice now that we got a place to stay for free, can spend the hotel money on other things to do up there.

Josepy
04-27-2009, 11:55 AM
The state dart tournament is also the same weekend. So its going to be nuts up there.

SmokinRAM114
04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
shiiiiittt i was hopin to see how many tickets i could get in the cummins... but it defenitly wont be ready intime. ill probly cruise up for the day again.

kornholio788
04-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Got a condo rented in the wilderness. Lets hope it doesn't rain like last year.

Korndogg
04-27-2009, 12:16 PM
rain or shine, I still have fun lol

SLOWC5
04-27-2009, 12:19 PM
my in laws got a trailer up in camp delton right behind the walmart in the dells. thats where i'll be. they just bought it last winter, its nice now that we got a place to stay for free, can spend the hotel money on other things to do up there.

Cruisin' Chubby's!!!! The whole crew will be up there again this year. my buddy's parents have a house about 30 mins away. But Chubby's on friday night. We'll be arriving friday around noon at the bar:thumbsup

Josepy
04-27-2009, 12:21 PM
Cruisin' Chubby's!!!! The whole crew will be up there again this year. my buddy's parents have a house about 30 mins away. But Chubby's on friday night. We'll be arriving friday around noon at the bar:thumbsup

Oh man i havent been there in awhile. Last time was a bachelor party and one of the strippes fell from the tall pole and hurt herself.

kornholio788
04-27-2009, 12:21 PM
rain or shine, I still have fun lol

I had a blast and was cruising last year in the rain. And will do the same this year rain or shine haha.:headbang

SLOWC5
04-27-2009, 12:22 PM
We make Chubby's our friday night every year. Once a year unless we get a crazy idea on the thirsty thursday to drive up there to get our fix of Titties :)

Nix
04-27-2009, 12:37 PM

Same here, same as last year and years past! Keep an eye out for burnouts in the parking lot as usual. We will be on the balcony as usual all night.

Korndogg
04-27-2009, 12:39 PM
I had a blast and was cruising last year in the rain. And will do the same this year rain or shine haha.:headbang

I don't cruise anymore though. Theres a couple reasons.

1. I dont want to loose my parking spot at the hotel. (seems like everytime I leave theres a jackass that parks right infront of my room so I would have to park on the other side of the hotel)

2. I can't afford tickets

3. I get pretty loaded up there lol

Korndogg
04-27-2009, 12:40 PM
Same here, same as last year and years past! Keep an eye out for burnouts in the parking lot as usual. We will be on the balcony as usual all night.

Yeah I have been at the mayflower for 5 years now? Are you right on the road too?

Nix
04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Yeah I have been at the mayflower for 5 years now? Are you right on the road too?

Yeah, after you check in we are along the noahs ark side on the second floor. We have the same rooms every year. We overlook the pool and also take chairs and sit along the side of the road and rip on people who make themselves look like dickbags. :thumbsup

Korndogg
04-27-2009, 12:50 PM
haha. So you have probably ripped on me before lol. Yeah Im over on the road side. I usually park my car right in front of my room. If you see me say hi.

mr.gone1985
04-27-2009, 01:19 PM
Myself and a few friends will be up there mid friday afternoon. If it is raining like last year the car will be staying home. Hoping for good weather to make it really fun to cruise around.

Nix
04-27-2009, 03:01 PM
haha. So you have probably ripped on me before lol. Yeah Im over on the road side. I usually park my car right in front of my room. If you see me say hi.

Will do, if you see a 40th anniversary grand prix and a tall lanky piece of shit that me. Also keep an eye out for a 25th anniversary purple haze Z28 he will be with us, his name is Mike if you haven't ever met him. :thumbsup

1siksrt
04-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I had fun last time up there, I might come without the car as its still in pieces

00FlowCamaro
04-27-2009, 05:56 PM
I have been up there the past 2 years and am going again with our group. If you see me in the '96 Black Z gimme a rev or wave and I'll give one back. Only going up there for Saturday though this time, Sunday gets really boring and it just drags on.

Cutlass Queen
04-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Greg and I will be up there along with a bunch of friends....6 hotel rooms reserved at the Rivera :headbang

A B4C Z
04-27-2009, 10:23 PM
MMMM TITTIES! I cant wait!

xxtremeteam
04-27-2009, 10:23 PM

Shawn we will also be in camp delton ill get the site number later