PDA

View Full Version : hi way 100 friday (last night) 80deg out

MIKELMARION
04-25-2009, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Performance Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,571

Last night was going down on hwy 100! For those of you who dont know, Its where people bring the cars out and cruise. We have a guy up here that goes by the name of old man fuchs. He owns a f40 and drives and gets on it regularly. I convinced my girlfriend to cruise in here 98 sunfire (i know) and at some point in time, I look over to the oppisite side of the street and catch a glimpse of the f40 rear wing! As i have been telling my girlfriend about this car just before I saw it, I bust the first availible u turn to try to catch him, and get stuck at a red light! While waiting for him by the mazda dealership, The new gtr aprroches!!!! I couldnt belive it!!! It was a silver one, And yes, the picture dont do the car justice!!!! Maybe its somebody on heres car? May jack aka x wing? or another dealer ha ha! Very mean looking car! Also there was a new challenger, very nice, A nasty 09 yelow and black viper, a wicked orange 70 chevelle, very beasty, Also a clean green 91 - 93 mitsu vr4. There also was a very nice mk4 supra, and a clean nsx. And the new evo x. I left at about 10:30 so I know I missed a lot!!! It was ther first time it was 80 degres out, and it was a friday night!!!! I need to get some video. Anyone know whos gtr that was?

michelle
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Nifty.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
I've never heard anyone refer to Mr. Fuchs as ' old man fuchs '

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
welcome to the site.

Yeehaw
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
what about the bad ass yota

MIKELMARION
04-25-2009, 07:11 PM
I've never heard anyone refer to Mr. Fuchs as ' old man fuchs '

Yeah, got that from a youtube vid, sounds cool! Anyways I rememberd whe he smashed my lt1 ta years ago, great memory! been out of milwaukee for about 5 or so years, glad to see hes still bringing out the f 40!

nismodave
04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Old man Fuchs. Im sure he will love that one. LOL

MIKELMARION
04-25-2009, 07:15 PM
welcome to the site.

thanks, sam a yellow mustang similar to yours outhere. do you know of?

Oh and one thing for everyone, why do people with no power ass cars always do burnouts rev ther enginnes to redline, and drive stupid fast in a parkinglot full of people? so stupid!!!

Was anyone on here up there last night?

MIKELMARION
04-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Old man Fuchs. Im sure he will love that one. LOL

how old is he? I found out his name is Jim, but i like old man fuchs, sounds badass ha ha! I love that dude, to be regulary crusing a f40 when most are going to waste in garages is great/ And in milwaukee of all places. I dint even se any when i lived invegas for 4 years

PureSound15
04-25-2009, 07:27 PM
how old is he? I found out his name is Jim, but i like old man fuchs, sounds badass ha ha! I love that dude, to be regulary crusing a f40 when most are going to waste in garages is great/ And in milwaukee of all places. I dint even se any when i lived invegas for 4 years

Older guy but young at heart. Very cool guy to talk to.

HRSEPLA
04-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the site!
Sam

MIKELMARION
04-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the site!
Sam

Thank you! Look foward to meeting all of you! As for my cars, I had a black lt1 Trans am, it was stock except for front license plate bracket removal. This it the one that fuchs ate up lol. Hardtop auto black with black interior. Faulty sensor led me to belive there was colant and there one none. Bybye to that car. When I moved to vegas (bout five years ago, I picked up a black vr4. Mods include airfilter, free boost mod, fully tinted tails and midle bar, fully blacked out front, hardtop black , 5% tint all the way. Then I stopped modding because I had to buy nusic equipment. left the car with "friend" while comming back to milwaukee, current wereabouts unknown:(
Just got a knew job, Will be picking up something else, Probbly black again(ill be 3 for 3 with black. I know this is not the introduce yourself thread but since i started it, it would be only right to introduce myself. Has anyone been to the solid gold meets yet at southridge? Was anyone here on hyw last night?

pOrk
04-25-2009, 08:47 PM
A lot of us were out last night, I drove hwy on the way to Open flame, I had two bikes on my roof.

CPonyGo
04-25-2009, 09:47 PM
I coasted around

URLOZIN
04-25-2009, 11:41 PM
Welcome. You said you left the car with a friend and don't know where it is?

xxtremeteam
04-25-2009, 11:53 PM
welcome to bcm

lilws6
04-26-2009, 12:02 AM
i was out on the bike last night met up with some friends at culvers then rolled out down to johnny v's just a group of 5 of us well 7 if you count the gf's on back :goof

GTSLOW
04-26-2009, 12:05 AM
A lot of us were out last night, I drove hwy on the way to Open flame, I had two bikes on my roof.

You must have stole one as I only saw one at Jeffs. Oh and thanks for hanging up on me. :asshole :rolf

gottwins?
04-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Post #1

Performance Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,571

Last night was going down on hwy 100! For those of you who dont know, Its where people bring the cars out and cruise. We have a guy up here that goes by the name of old man fuchs. He owns a f40 and drives and gets on it regularly. I convinced my girlfriend to cruise in here 98 sunfire (i know) and at some point in time, I look over to the oppisite side of the street and catch a glimpse of the f40 rear wing! As i have been telling my girlfriend about this car just before I saw it, I bust the first availible u turn to try to catch him, and get stuck at a red light! While waiting for him by the mazda dealership, The new gtr aprroches!!!! I couldnt belive it!!! It was a silver one, And yes, the picture dont do the car justice!!!! Maybe its somebody on heres car? May jack aka x wing? or another dealer ha ha! Very mean looking car! Also there was a new challenger, very nice, A nasty 09 yelow and black viper, a wicked orange 70 chevelle, very beasty, Also a clean green 91 - 93 mitsu vr4. There also was a very nice mk4 supra, and a clean nsx. And the new evo x. I left at about 10:30 so I know I missed a lot!!! It was ther first time it was 80 degres out, and it was a friday night!!!! I need to get some video. Anyone know whos gtr that was?

That green VR4 was surprisingly slow.

I met a guy that had a red gto with NOS, later that night I saw him with his other car, a chevelle....lucky bastard:alcoholic

JC70SS
04-26-2009, 09:45 AM
That would be my Chevelle. Welcome!

pOrk
04-26-2009, 02:51 PM
You must have stole one as I only saw one at Jeffs. Oh and thanks for hanging up on me. :asshole :rolf

You called me so I had your number and it came up as private:rolf When you called later I was half way to Kenosha, my bad honkey. Buy a bike so we can ride in Mad town!

Waver
04-26-2009, 03:11 PM
I saw that yellow viper on the freeway....that wasnt anyones from here....I was kind of messing with him with 4 people in the my mustang, and then raced a wrx wagon with a turbo, with the trac controll and smoked him lol but I was never on highway, I was on THE HIGHWAY

88Nightmare
04-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Jim Fuchs is a great guy to talk to. Very down to earth. 2 summers ago I spent countless hours talking to him about cars at oscars. he showed me some pretty awesome pics of his classic ferraris (a 250 as I recall) that he is in the process of restoring. It's one thing to restore an old 1st gen fbody or something like that, but to be able to restore a classic car from italian history is a whole different ballgame

MIKELMARION
04-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Welcome. You said you left the car with a friend and don't know where it is?

yeah, Not smart I know now. Just have to buy another one.

RanJer
04-26-2009, 04:38 PM
yeah, Not smart I know now. Just have to buy another one.

You don't have the title? proof of ownership? I'd call that fugger in stolen at least..

URLOZIN
04-27-2009, 04:29 AM
You don't have the title? proof of ownership? I'd call that fugger in stolen at least..
x2 to that. i would also show up on the "friends" doorstep and when he answers the door, just beat the living shit out of him.

letsrunem
04-27-2009, 04:44 AM
I met a guy that had a red gto with NOS, later that night I saw him with his other car, a chevelle....lucky bastard:alcoholic

I'm pretty sure I've met this guy before. LS1?