PDA

View Full Version : S281 SuperCharged Silver Saleen on Hwy last night

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 04:04 PM
there were 2 guys in this saleen, cruisin most of the night on Hwy 100 and also parked at oscars for awhile

Well we (03 big turbo 20th, nothing special) pull up next to these guys trying to get them to race. They wouldnt go, so we dropped second and baked the tires till third. So they pull up next to us and do the thumbs up psych thumbs down shit son fake out. So we are like ok, you drive a 40,000 dollar 500 supposed hp car, and wont race us. So I was in the passenger seat and asked them what the deal was. The passenger starts gettin all pissy and what not and then it escalates from there, tellin us to take our 200hp car out of here haha. So we turn around by colders and start cruising south. He comes up next to us, and the passenger is gettin all excited tellin me im talking shit and this and that while a kid in a integra is along side the saleen screaming "FUCK YOU" at me. I start cracking up. So the guy in the saleen starts telling me off and this and that saying I need to have respect for peoples shit. I have respect for anyone that deserves it, this kid obviously thought we sucked and that he was hot shit in this saleen. So after the passenger runs out of things to scream at me, they "get on it." Now I dont need to hear from the mustang fans on here that what im about to say can not in any which way be true. The thing was piss slow. He got on it, and I laughed. I laughed because of all the shit talking this guy just said to us, and then this saleen went no where. So we decide that we have to race this guy now. So we get up to him and had a couple great opportunities to race, but the Saleen would never go. So after another lap the passenger looks and me and says, "well your awful quiet now" The guy just told me to shut the fuck up and respect people and now he wants me to keep talking, when all we wanted to do from the beginning is race a damn car. I mean shit, its a 2003 vw gti 20th that smells like oil and race gas.

In the end the guy never raced us. He just kept cruising and the passenger kept getting angry and mean mugging us. Our buddy was even trying to race him in his basically stock S2000 and the saleen wouldnt go.

So does anyone know this guy or is he on here? I think his plate was SLN 969

Moral of the story- dont buy a blue gti if you want to race new cars that are supposed to have power, they wont go. And i know that not all people on hwy want to race and that is perfectly fine, and legal haha, but if you talk shit, express your feelings of hate towards us, and attempt to show us that you think your car is fast, race or shut the fuck up.

PureSound15
04-25-2009, 04:10 PM
The only s281 I know of is Andy - and he's not going to race you on hwy.

Street Racing = Illegal

Street Racing on hwy - Darwin Nominee

I don't know you - so I don't know if you're actually a douche bag or not, but after reading that (and... Knowing Andy), sounds like you should have just moved on, sir.

Z28Envy
04-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Maybe you should go out and buy a Saleen and see how many tards come out of the wood work and want to race. Maybe the guy doesn't want to street race and then you guys really showed him buy burning your tires by him! You sound like one of these said "tards"!!

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 04:22 PM
oh we were prepared to move on the second after we cruised away the first time. This guy was persistent about telling us we sucked and showing us his car was "fast." So we shut up and tried to line up, but he wouldnt go. And I know street racing is illegal, but shit happens. and at 1:00 in the morning on hwy it is very thin and "safe" to race in many spots, like that huge open stretch going south past club paragon. Its not like we were trying to race this guy through 3 intersections.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Maybe you should go out and buy a Saleen and see how many tards come out of the wood work and want to race. Maybe the guy doesn't want to street race and then you guys really showed him buy burning your tires by him! You sound like one of these said "tards"!!

these said "tards" are the kind of people that have nothing to actually race with, not saying this 20th is fast, but it holds its own.

keep in mind, these guys in the saleen were keeping this whole feud alive. its not like we were ricers in this car trying to race anything in sight. when an opportunity arose to race, we wanted to. and this guy kept talking shit, mean mugging us, and trying to impress us

and dont read too much into this guys, im not trying to portray any image of this dude or myself. Just stating what happened, and if you would have seen the deal first hand, you would have been like "just race mother fuckers."

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 04:35 PM
there were 2 guys in this saleen, cruisin most of the night on Hwy 100 and also parked at oscars for awhile

Well we (03 big turbo 20th, nothing special) pull up next to these guys trying to get them to race. They wouldnt go, so we dropped second and baked the tires till third. So they pull up next to us and do the thumbs up psych thumbs down shit son fake out. So we are like ok, you drive a 40,000 dollar 500 supposed hp car, and wont race us. So I was in the passenger seat and asked them what the deal was. The passenger starts gettin all pissy and what not and then it escalates from there, tellin us to take our 200hp car out of here haha. So we turn around by colders and start cruising south. He comes up next to us, and the passenger is gettin all excited tellin me im talking shit and this and that while a kid in a integra is along side the saleen screaming "FUCK YOU" at me. I start cracking up. So the guy in the saleen starts telling me off and this and that saying I need to have respect for peoples shit. I have respect for anyone that deserves it, this kid obviously thought we sucked and that he was hot shit in this saleen. So after the passenger runs out of things to scream at me, they "get on it." Now I dont need to hear from the mustang fans on here that what im about to say can not in any which way be true. The thing was piss slow. He got on it, and I laughed. I laughed because of all the shit talking this guy just said to us, and then this saleen went no where. So we decide that we have to race this guy now. So we get up to him and had a couple great opportunities to race, but the Saleen would never go. So after another lap the passenger looks and me and says, "well your awful quiet now" The guy just told me to shut the fuck up and respect people and now he wants me to keep talking, when all we wanted to do from the beginning is race a damn car. I mean shit, its a 2003 vw gti 20th that smells like oil and race gas.

In the end the guy never raced us. He just kept cruising and the passenger kept getting angry and mean mugging us. Our buddy was even trying to race him in his basically stock S2000 and the saleen wouldnt go.

Moral of the story- dont buy a blue gti if you want to race new cars that are supposed to have power, they wont go. And i know that not all people on hwy want to race and that is perfectly fine, and legal haha, but if you talk shit, express your feelings of hate towards us, and attempt to show us that you think your car is fast, race or shut the fuck up.

That "angry passenger" was ME!

Here is the real story.

Andy and I were cruising on the HWY, minding our own fukin' business, and these two guys in a blue VW hatch drive by us with the passenger flicking us off. We brushed it off at first, but then after we didn't pay attention to them, the passenger decided to scream "Hey chubby" or something to that effect. Now, a comment like that gets me VERY angry as has already been explained.

The funny thing is, you and your friend got very quiet when I started yelling back at you guys. All you did was back track and say you just wanted to race us, great way to flag us down. I don't take kindly to being flicked off and being spoken to in the way you did. If your going to act like a little b!tch, then prepare yourself for the consequences.

BTW, there is nothing slow about that Saleen. If thats not fast enough for you though, we both have other cars that could be more to your liking. :thumbsup

Irish
04-25-2009, 04:37 PM
I am talking to Andy (BossLX) right now, and he said that any time you want to line them, let him know.

If you talk shit to people, especially perfect strangers, don't be surprised if there are a certain amount of repercussions!

Oh on a side note, based on your posts newbie..... You are a fucking troll. Have a nice day.

Irish
04-25-2009, 04:38 PM
That "angry passenger" was ME!

Here is the real story.

Andy and I were cruising on the HWY, minding our own fukin' business, and these two guys in a blue VW hatch drive by us with the passenger flicking us off. We brushed it off at first, but then after we didn't pay attention to them, the passenger decided to scream "Hey chubby" or something to that effect. Now, a comment like that gets me VERY angry as has already been explained.

The funny thing is, you and your friend got very quiet when I started yelling back at you guys. All you did was back track and say you just wanted to race us, great way to flag us down. I don't take kindly to being flicked off and being spoken to in the way you did. If your going to act like a little b!tch, then prepare yourself for the consequences.

BTW, there is nothing slow about that Saleen. If thats not fast enough for you though, we both have other cars that could be more to your liking. :thumbsup

Booby ='s PIMP!:wooo

xxtremeteam
04-25-2009, 04:40 PM
I have met Andy not a guy I would talk shit to

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 04:47 PM
lol, I knew this shit would get out of line in a hurry.

for the record, I really dont care, but I didnt flick anyone off. You asked me what the deal was, and I said we just wanted to race. Then you asked me why I was so quiet. Plain and simple, there was no reason to talk to anymore, I told you I didnt flick you off, I told you I wasnt talking random shit to you, and then we just both cruised. If I told you last that I didnt give anyone the finger, and am still telling you today, on the internet, that I didnt give you the finger, then i actually didnt. Im very good at owning up to things I know I did.

for the record, we were just out having some fun, thought you might want to race then and there, its a t3 super 60 1.8t that gets its jollies off by running quick cars

and ya im a newb on this forum, but posting up a lame hwy story doesnt exactly make for troll status

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 04:50 PM
I have met Andy not a guy I would talk shit to

I dont get where this whole talking shit thing comes from! We exchanged words, they told us to take our 200hp pos out of here, we said, race us in your 40,000 dollar 500hp car. haha. Its not like I was saying, "hey buddy, lets pull over so I can talk random shit about someone I dont know and then you can punch me in my face" it was more like, "ya, our car reeks of oil, you have a very nice car, we should race"

Irish
04-25-2009, 04:51 PM

for the record, I really dont care, but I didnt flick anyone off. You asked me what the deal was, and I said we just wanted to race. Then you asked me why I was so quiet. Plain and simple, there was no reason to talk to anymore, I told you I didnt flick you off, I told you I wasnt talking random shit to you, and then we just both cruised. If I told you last that I didnt give anyone the finger, and am still telling you today, on the internet, that I didnt give you the finger, then i actually didnt. Im very good at owning up to things I know I did.

for the record, we were just out having some fun, thought you might want to race then and there, its a t3 super 60 1.8t that gets its jollies off by running quick cars

and ya im a newb on this forum, but posting up a lame hwy story doesn't exactly make for troll status

Judging by the fact that you think that you stand a chance with some of BCM's "fast" cars or how did you put it,
its a t3 super 60 1.8t that gets its jollies off by running quick cars not only shows your newb mentality, it also shows that you are a troll. The way you tried to "line them up" only solidifies this.

PureSound15
04-25-2009, 04:55 PM

You came to talk about 2 guys that are very well known & respected on the site. Expect a response.

The simple fact that there are MANY people on this board willing to stick up for them without even having to hear their side of the story should probably be a sign to stop while you're failing miserably.

Irish
04-25-2009, 04:58 PM
The fact that he is friends with car ramrod explains A LOT!

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?p=524425#post524425

88Nightmare
04-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Andy is not one to instigate this kind of shit, so if I were a bettin man, I'd say you guys started it first. And when the Saleen "took off on ya", and you claim it was slow and laughed, did ya ever stop to think hey maybe it wasn't fuckin matted? But like 4eyed said, if the Saleen is too slow for you, both of them have other alternatives for you... pick your poison......

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:01 PM
sounds good.

88Nightmare
04-25-2009, 05:02 PM
heh, what a noob. Isn't it about time you make your way over to Team Rush's website or somethin? You'd probably fit in better. Take car_ramrod with ya.

PureSound15
04-25-2009, 05:04 PM
sounds good.

On a happy note. I still want to see your 240.

That might be a good race for the Saleen :goof

Irish
04-25-2009, 05:06 PM
TINYT ='s
http://imagechan.com/images/epic%20fail.jpeg

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:09 PM
On a happy note. I still want to see your 240.

That might be a good race for the Saleen :goof

not quite sure how to take that statement haha

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:12 PM
TINYT ='s
http://imagechan.com/images/epic%20fail.jpeg

lol

thats fine.

I forgot that posting up on the internet about local racing is not allowed

long story short, we wanted to race some guys at hwy last night, never happened. sorry i offended everyone:confused

STANMAN
04-25-2009, 05:13 PM
We all know anything with a Saleen blower is slow. I mean not slow enough to be afraid of a GTI, but yeah, slow:rolf

And yeah, I am not believing the OP post. Knowing/knowing of BOTH of the other people involved I just don't see it playing out as described by the OP.

Irish
04-25-2009, 05:14 PM
lol

thats fine.

long story short, we wanted to race some guys at hwy last night, never happened. sorry i offended everyone:confused

Don't apologize to everyone... Just the two that you pissed off. Funny thing is, no one would have probably been the wiser had you not posted about it today... You carried over your "tool-ness" from last night into today. Better off just letting it die.

88Nightmare
04-25-2009, 05:16 PM
lol

thats fine.

posting up about racing is allowed, but I'm pretty sure your story does not contain any sort of a race.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:18 PM
the funny thing is, WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW IT PLAYED OUT HAHA

ok, this is HWY 100. this is not racing on lower wacker for money.

this was two people exchanging some words. who really cares. Its not like we pulled over and the dude beat me up. We cruised hwy, tried to race, it didnt happen, oh my fucking god people

Irish
04-25-2009, 05:21 PM
the funny thing is, WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW IT PLAYED OUT HAHA

ok, this is HWY 100. this is not racing on lower wacker for money.

this was two people exchanging some words. who really cares. Its not like we pulled over and the dude beat me up. We cruised hwy, tried to race, it didnt happen, oh my fucking god people

Nobody does. You were the one that made a thread about crying like a little bitch. :shades

If you don't like what you're reading, in response to your thread. Why don't you go get fucked.

88Nightmare
04-25-2009, 05:25 PM
nobody does. You were the one that made a thread about crying like a little bitch. :shades

if you don't like what you're reading, in response to your thread. Why don't you go get fucked.

bingo! End thread!

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:29 PM
HAHAHA

I wish I had your ability to read too far into everything, wait no. I posted up a story I found very humorous, and at no point in the night did I shed a tear.

this is where i let this die, and let everyone continue to try and call me out, have fun, but really, I care more about watching paint dry than proving that all we wanted to do is race the saleen.

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Boy if i was the passenger in the mustang,I would be in jail right now.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Boy if i was the passenger in the mustang,I would be in jail right now.

I cant resist. Please elaborate! you would be in jail because you beat my ass? you would have pulled over and gotten us to pull over, and then beat me up because of some bullshit exchange of words. your awesome!

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the back up guys!

Here's the thing .TinyT., I saw what I saw, and heard what I heard. I really don't care if you own up to it or not. The moral here is if you want a race, don't go flagging someone down with you middle finger up.

Pretty much everyone on here knows you don't race on HWY itself, there are lots of other places near it to get something done. (Which Andy, BOSS LX on here, would be happy to make this happen for you with the Saleen since it seems so important to you)

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:04 PM
I just have one last question and them truly I am done, where did I give you the finger?

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:05 PM
then*

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 06:05 PM
I cant resist. Please elaborate! you would be in jail because you beat my ass? you would have pulled over and gotten us to pull over, and then beat me up because of some bullshit exchange of words. your awesome!

Yes,I don't disrespect people when they are minding their own business driving down the road. YOUR A TOOL and they should have pulled over and kicked your tailights in. Thank's for the compliment, I am awesome.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Andys Saleen is slower, his fox body is even slower.

And seriously, why are you trying to race on HWY 100? You are one of the fucktards responsible for the State Troopers patrolling hwy this year, congrats! You win the HOMO award of the day.

Irish
04-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Thank's for the compliment, I am awesome.

:rolf

You win the HOMO award of the day.

That one made me spit black cherry soda on my monitor.:rolf

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Andys Saleen is slower, his fox body is even slower.

And seriously, why are you trying to race on HWY 100? You are one of the fucktards responsible for the State Troopers patrolling hwy this year, congrats! You win the HOMO award of the day.

ya, becuase racing on hwy at 1 in the fucking morning is so fucking terrible.

lets see, our last 2 passes we saw 0 cops, and culvers was empty. Its not like we rolled down at 10 at night saying YA LETS DRAW SOME FUCKING ATTENTION TO OURSELVES AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE OVER

Irish
04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
ya, becuase racing on hwy at 1 in the fucking morning is so fucking terrible.

lets see, our last 2 passes we saw 0 cops, and culvers was empty. Its not like we rolled down at 10 at night saying YA LETS DRAW SOME FUCKING ATTENTION TO OURSELVES AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE OVER

You seriously have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers ever. I am being dead serious when I say that.

I can't believe that you are serious, if you truly are.... it makes it that much more hilarious to me.

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 06:18 PM
The one finger that we both saw was when you guys turned around in front of Colders. Why the helll would I be making this up? Ask anyone on here if anything like this has ever remotely happened to either one of us on hwy. 99% of the time, in any of our cars, we usually just cruise the HWY because it is somewhere universal for the car community to meet up. Not to mention in my car I get enough attention from the cops already doing the speed limit. I don't get my "jollies" off racing on the street......

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:24 PM
lol, i was returning the ever so cliche thumbs up to thumbs down your buddy gave us before you told us to take our 200hp pos home haha

if i gave you the finger, i would not be questioning it

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 06:29 PM
lol, i was returning the ever so cliche thumbs up to thumbs down your buddy gave us before you told us to take our 200hp pos home haha

lol, whatever you say!

fly5150
04-25-2009, 06:31 PM

I say TinyT gets the tennis ball start next weekend.......

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:34 PM
You seriously have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers ever. I am being dead serious when I say that.

I can't believe that you are serious, if you truly are.... it makes it that much more hilarious to me.

lol, well i am glad i can aid in your humor for the day.

but seriously, have a really good day, all of you. i would think about some prozac, some of you are some up tight pissed off mother fuckers.

come to think of it, there were some kids in a grand am and a dodge avenger trying to race us last night, i should go find what forum they are on and bitch them out and kick there tail lights out and just get generally pissed, oh wait, im not a tool that needs to freak the fuck out, but i must be, because your tool radars are obviously fucking pegged right now.

just know that this was nothing more than stupid hwy bull shit. and look at how some of you have just absolutely went off. get some fucking tolerance, we didnt kill anyone, we were not about to put any innocent bystander or fellow motorist in danger. seriously, have someone read you remarks back to you and ask yourself, "why the fuck did i freak out over NOTHING"

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-25-2009, 06:36 PM

Just hope you and him never meet in person!:punch::punch:

That is all.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:39 PM
lol, whatever you say!

if you think i gave you the finger.

A. WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK, PEOPLE HAVE DONE WORSE TO ME AND GUESS WHAT I LAUGH ABOUT IT

B. If you think I gave you the finger last night, why would i be denying it on the internet? If I was scared of you bitch slapping me over the forum why would i give you the finger last night?

C. I didnt do it, if you want me to, I can, I HAD NO REASON TO, you didnt do shit, we didnt do shit, and look where I ended up, the tool of the day, HAHA fucking hilarious

MurphysLaw88GT
04-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the back up guys!

Here's the thing .TinyT., I saw what I saw, and heard what I heard. I really don't care if you own up to it or not. The moral here is if you want a race, don't go flagging someone down with you middle finger up.

Pretty much everyone on here knows you don't race on HWY itself, there are lots of other places near it to get something done. (Which Andy, BOSS LX on here, would be happy to make this happen for you with the Saleen since it seems so important to you)

I heard this story after Bobby told me right after it happened, and the story never changed. I would venture to say the OP is full of shit.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:43 PM
Just hope you and him never meet in person!:punch::punch:

That is all.

SOUNDS GOOD, are you all seriously this fucking stupid? So If I call him and meet up with him he is gonna beat my fucking ass? HHMMMM lets see, have I ever said anything to this guy? have I offended him in any way? I replied to a god damn response on this forum. what is wrong with some of you people, where the fuck is logic anymore, and dont tell me I dont have it, because look at half these peoples responses. Its like we shot flaming arrows at people! guess what we did? we tried to get a car to race, OH MY FUCKING GOD. this is getting more hilarious be each contribution, thank you, keep them coming, i have enough information to formulate a news paper article about the lack of logic in southeastern wisconsin

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:43 PM
You a betting man? I'm willing to put a grand on Andys car ;) Racing on hwy is dumb, as are you for trying to argue that fact.

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
if you think i gave you the finger.

A. WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK, PEOPLE HAVE DONE WORSE TO ME AND GUESS WHAT I LAUGH ABOUT IT

B. If you think I gave you the finger last night, why would i be denying it on the internet? If I was scared of you bitch slapping me over the forum why would i give you the finger last night?

C. I didnt do it, if you want me to, I can, I HAD NO REASON TO, you didnt do shit, we didnt do shit, and look where I ended up, the tool of the day, HAHA fucking hilarious

Mmmmkay...

A. It would be in your best interest to not give me the finger again.

B. I don't run and hide from anyone, and you will have no problem finding me on HWY.

C. Tell your buddy to get his driver's side tail light fixed so Coop can kick both of them in. :rolf :rolf

HRSEPLA
04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
OK, fine, no finger. What about the chubby? I thought Bobby was looking rather svelt last night.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:47 PM
^ Where were you last night?

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I heard this story after Bobby told me RIGHT after it happened, and the story never changed. I would venture to say the OP is full of shit.

but that is just the thing, wether i am full of shit or not, DID ANYONE DO ANYTHING TO JUSTIFY HALF OF THE RESPONSES TO THIS? Look at the story without the idea that I am a tool. Look at it like it was some guys cruising down highway and exchanging some minor words, I didnt tell the guy I was gonna attempt to kick his ass lol, and they didnt say that to me. I didnt diss his car until he started calling us out. REALLY, take a look at this. It is nuts how people can get this worked up about something that is so incredibly minor!

you dont even have to admit to me that I am right in the sense that this was nothing, I shouldnt have posted this at all, seriously, have a good day guys

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 06:50 PM
A lack of logic in southeastern wisc.? Really,your the douche trying to street race on the HWY. making it virtually impossible for any normal persons like myself or others on this board to cruise,let alone just sit in oscars or culvers without being bitched at by the cops when we are doing nothing wrong.
Get a life and leave this forum. obviously we have nothing to offer you here.

.TinyT.
Mmmmkay...

A. It would be in your best interest to not give me the finger again.

B. I don't run and hide from anyone, and you will have no problem finding me on HWY.

C. Tell your buddy to get his driver's side tail light fixed so Coop can kick both of them in. :rolf :rolf

were you looking upside down? I GAVE YOU A THUMBS DOWN HAHA

not giving a fuck does wonders for honesty man, I didnt give you the finger, I gave you the thumb, and it was down

HRSEPLA
^ Where were you last night?

I was out at the Waukesha gathering, dinner with the boys, cruising, racing, almost getting a ticket, chillin, getting a ticket, cruising, loitering some more, then going home at 12:30am. Oh yea, racing on the way home too. Busy night!
At least it was another mustangs night to get riced. lol

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
OK, fine, no finger. What about the chubby? I thought Bobby was looking rather svelt last night.

Why thank you! :D

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 06:51 PM
but that is just the thing, wether i am full of shit or not, DID ANYONE DO ANYTHING TO JUSTIFY HALF OF THE RESPONSES TO THIS? Look at the story without the idea that I am a tool. Look at it like it was some guys cruising down highway and exchanging some minor words, I didnt tell the guy I was gonna attempt to kick his ass lol, and they didnt say that to me. I didnt diss his car until he started calling us out. REALLY, take a look at this. It is nuts how people can get this worked up about something that is so incredibly minor!

you dont even have to admit to me that I am right in the sense that this was nothing, I shouldnt have posted this at all, seriously, have a good day guys

WTF are you 17,cruising around looking for problems your an idiot. You have yet to see anyone here WORKED UP.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:52 PM
It is nuts how people can get this worked up about something that is so incredibly minor!

It isn't minor when you try to race someone on hwy 100 over and over when it was rather obvious they weren't into it. No one is going to tell you that you are right, because you aren't right, you were trying to race on hwy 100:wow You gotta be retarded to think thats a good idea, no matter what time of the night it is. Move along.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
I was out at the Waukesha gathering, dinner with the boys, cruising, racing, almost getting a ticket, chillin, getting a ticket, cruising, loitering some more, then going home at 12:30am. Oh yea, racing on the was home too. Busy night!
At least it was another mustangs night to get riced.

I musta been at a different waukesha hang out and a different dinner cause I didnt see yah.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:53 PM
A lack of logic in southeastern wisc.? Really,your the douche trying to street race on the HWY. making it virtually impossible for any normal persons like myself or others on this board to cruise,let alone just sit in oscars or culvers without being bitched at by the cops when we are doing nothing wrong.
Get a life and leave this forum. obviously we have nothing to offer you here.

you do realize that while at 10 oclock 25% of the people there flying up and down that damn road, while the other 75% were being normal. WE WERE IN THAT 75 %

it was 1 in the morning, Hwy was getting thin, barely any cops, or cars for that matter, and we were trying to get a race going in the straight stretch of no stop lights, no side roads, and no side walks, that is just south of club paragon. we were not trying to rip shit past krispy kreme heading north and dodge some cars in intersections!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
04-25-2009, 06:55 PM
i have enough information to formulate a news paper article about the lack of logic in southeastern wisconsin

and the 1st half of the article is describes how dumb you are.

You started your banter about 2 people who you have no idea who they are.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mkKBrYmWL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

HRSEPLA
04-25-2009, 06:56 PM
I musta been at a different waukesha hang out and a different dinner cause I didnt see yah.

It was

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 06:56 PM
It isn't minor when you try to race someone on hwy 100 over and over when it was rather obvious they weren't into it. No one is going to tell you that you are right, because you aren't right, you were trying to race on hwy 100:wow You gotta be retarded to think thats a good idea, no matter what time of the night it is. Move along.

them saying shit about our car and getting on it several times to, I dont know, show us something? means that they were not into it? oh ya

but seriously, I know this means nothing, and I would not normally do this, but Im sorry. Sorry to anyone I pissed off, If you guys witnessed this first hand, you would not have said anything about this.

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 06:59 PM
It doesn't matter,if memory serves me correctly most of the fatal racing or DD accidents were after 12:00a.m. last year and year prior. '
It's not an excuse because it was late,your late is anothers morning. It may not be as congested but its still dumb when you know how hi profile a place it is to do this. the cops are just looking for reasons to harass and ticket people because of dildo's like you. Have i street raced Maybe,is it ok I do it? no!!!!
But when I do it the worse thing that can happen is to myself or the other racer,a deer,ditch and telephone pole or cowshit.

pOrk
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm just asking because I seriously don't see Andy of Bobby reacting the way you described. Its not like I haven't known these guys for years or anything.

If I were you, I would end posting in this thread and move on. Quit racing on hwy 100 like a stupid punk, and welcome to the forum.

FourEyedFord
04-25-2009, 07:01 PM
them saying shit about our car and getting on it several times to, I dont know, show us something? means that they were not into it? oh ya

but seriously, I know this means nothing, and I would not normally do this, but Im sorry. Sorry to anyone I pissed off, If you guys witnessed this first hand, you would not have said anything about this.

Andy will be on here soon and you guys can discuss when and where. You got his attention now!

Trust me, no one would change there mind if they saw this first hand! The backtracking in this thread is unreal. You got an imagination, I will give you that!

PS. You deserved the thumbs down for blasting past my window like a moron!

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 07:02 PM
It doesn't matter,if memory serves me correctly most of the fatal racing or DD accidents were after 12:00a.m. last year and year prior. '
It's not an excuse because it was late,your late is anothers morning. It may not be as congested but its still dumb when you know how hi profile a place it is to do this. the cops are just looking for reasons to harass and ticket people because of dildo's like you. Have i street raced Maybe,is it ok I do it? no!!!!
But when I do it the worse thing that can happen is to myself or the other racer,a deer,ditch and telephone pole or cowshit.

completely understood.

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Andy will be on here soon and you guys can discuss when and where. You got his attention now!

Trust me, no one would change there mind if they saw this first hand! The backtracking in this thread is unreal. You got an imagination, I will give you that!

PS. You deserved the thumbs down for blasting past my window like a moron!

keep in mind, im the passenger, not the driver. I dont know if you realized that or not. i am speaking for myself

BOSS LX
04-25-2009, 07:57 PM
After the name calling that I did not hear, I told Bobby to ignore you guys. After the turn around at Colders when I saw both of you guys laughing while flipping us off, is when it was game on.

I am at a point in my life where I don't brush things like that off anymore. You want to be Mr. cool while talking shiit and flipping poeple off? Expect some shiit back!

This isn't the F&FF. You don't get to drive around thinking you are top shiit, while racing every car on public streets.

In the mood we were in at the time, you are lucky you bitched out when confronted!

Any time the big bad GTI or the S2000 is ready, you let me know!

Irish
04-25-2009, 07:57 PM
keep in mind, im the passenger, not the driver. I dont know if you realized that or not. i am speaking for myself

At this point it doesn't really matter. You started the shit. So when are you going to be out again. I'd really love to meet you in person, giving you the opportunity to call me a mother fucker to my face. :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 08:05 PM
At this point it doesn't really matter. You started the shit. So when are you going to be out again. I'd really love to meet you in person, giving you the opportunity to call me a mother fucker to my face. :thumbsup

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 08:07 PM
At this point it doesn't really matter. You started the shit. So when are you going to be out again. I'd really love to meet you in person, giving you the opportunity to call me a mother fucker to my face. :thumbsup it wasnt supposed to mean anything to you, i was telling the passenger in the saleen that

After the name calling that I did not hear, I told Bobby to ignore you guys. After the turn around at Colders when I saw both of you guys laughing while flipping us off, is when it was game on.

I am at a point in my life where I don't brush things like that off anymore. You want to be Mr. cool while talking shiit and flipping poeple off? Expect some shiit back!

This isn't the F&FF. You don't get to drive around thinking you are top shiit, while racing every car on public streets.

In the mood we where in at the time, you are lucky you bitched out when confronted!

Any time the big bad GTI or the S2000 is ready, you let me know!

lol, both those cars are not fast what so ever, and i never said that

and no shit we dont go around racing anything in sight, we wanted to race a new 500hp mustang, and we found one

i didnt give anyone the finger, stop thinking i did, i held my thumb out the window, and it was pointed to the ground. and nothing was on. no one raced, oh well. i didnt come on here saying anything about either of you as people, just about the situation last night. Oh well, i guess i am just a pos tool that everyone wants to hit in the face, awesome

BOSS LX
04-25-2009, 08:11 PM
it wasnt supposed to mean anything to you, i was telling the passenger in the saleen that

lol, both those cars are not fast what so ever, and i never said that

and no shit we dont go around racing anything in sight, we wanted to race a new 500hp mustang, and we found one

i didnt give anyone the finger, stop thinking i did, i held my thumb out the window, and it was pointed to the ground. and nothing was on. no one raced, oh well. i didnt come on here saying anything about either of you as people, just about the situation last night. Oh well, i guess i am just a pos tool that everyone wants to hit in the face, awesome

I thought that you were gay before when I thought you wanted to get a race off. And now I find out you know your shitt is slow, and you just wanted to see how bad you would get beat? You just maxed out the gay meter!

And I saw your middle finger! When you talk shit to my close friends, you are talking shit to me!

Irish
04-25-2009, 08:27 PM
When you talk shit to my close friends, you are talking shit to me!

Word!

GTSLOW
04-25-2009, 08:39 PM

Street Racing on Highway 100= FUCKING STUPID

scaleracer
04-25-2009, 08:53 PM
You came to talk about 2 guys that are very well known & respected on the site. Expect a response.

The simple fact that there are MANY people on this board willing to stick up for them without even having to hear their side of the story should probably be a sign to stop while you're failing miserably.

I would have to agree with this.. They are both very well known guys and just because they're on hwy 100 doesn't mean they're there to race.. Also maybe they thought it wasn't worth their time to race your car.. If you guys want to race and they set something up I'm sure there is alot of people that would bet on this race.. :thumbsup

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 08:59 PM
I thought that you were gay before when I thought you wanted to get a race off. And now I find out you know your shitt is slow, and you just wanted to see how bad you would get beat? You just maxed out the gay meter!

And I saw your middle finger! When you talk shit to my close friends, you are talking shit to me!

oh my god this is never going to die. and since your not allowing it to, i will keep going. you got on it, i laughed hysterically. for the price im paying to go 4 years in the UW system, you bought a car that is slower than a 2003 vw. seriously i wish you would have lined up, you would have probably gotten spanked, and if you pulled a couple cars, guess what? you spent 40 k on a 500hp car that can pull a couple car lengths on a sub 300hp gti.

call me gay, say street racing is gay, guess what, it really does not matter. ALL OF YOU, you can say whatever you want, I will still sleep as sound as I do every night. Only peice of MY hand you got was a thumb.

All in all, if anyone here fails its you. you have 40k wrapped up in a car that went no where when you got on it. Do I really give that much of a fuck about it? no! but the inability for this thread to die keeps me talking

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 09:02 PM
I would have to agree with this.. They are both very well known guys and just because they're on hwy 100 doesn't mean they're there to race.. Also maybe they thought it wasn't worth their time to race your car.. If you guys want to race and they set something up I'm sure there is alot of people that would bet on this race.. :thumbsup

and i said right off the bat that we didnt give a fuck if they didnt want to race, we decided that in the time where we first saw them by oscars to when we got to colders. they came back and showed us them getting on it, and telling us off. if they really want to race something we could possibly set something up for cash with an equally matched mustang

xxtremeteam
04-25-2009, 09:05 PM
4yrs at the UW system and you still think street racing is a good idea? are you in special ed there?

moels
04-25-2009, 09:06 PM
BCM would be better off banning this fucktard sooner than later. Obviously he just came on here to get under peoples skin. I would suggest this fellow and his friend just stay away from BCM people on the HWY. I'm guessing this guy is young, dumb and still very full of cum due to never getting laid.

Silver86
04-25-2009, 09:08 PM
wow... just wow... http://smiliesftw.com/x/nonono2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com)

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2009, 09:08 PM
oh my god this is never going to die. and since your not allowing it to, i will keep going. you got on it, i laughed hysterically. for the price im paying to go 4 years in the UW system, you bought a car that is slower than a 2003 vw. seriously i wish you would have lined up, you would have probably gotten spanked, and if you pulled a couple cars, guess what? you spent 40 k on a 500hp car that can pull a couple car lengths on a sub 300hp gti.

call me gay, say street racing is gay, guess what, it really does not matter. ALL OF YOU, you can say whatever you want, I will still sleep as sound as I do every night. Only peice of MY hand you got was a thumb.

All in all, if anyone here fails its you. you have 40k wrapped up in a car that went no where when you got on it. Do I really give that much of a fuck about it? no! but the inability for this thread to die keeps me talking

Really,cuz I would have to say that it was money well spent. The car is a numbered collector car that between it and its driver and passenger have about 89900898048305948309 times more character and worth then you,your friend or his POS. Vw will ever have.
Nice try,again you fail and make yourself look even more like a GSY TOOL.

xxtremeteam
04-25-2009, 09:09 PM
I second the ban

Silver86
04-25-2009, 09:10 PM
I second the ban

after reading through this thread... third!

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 09:11 PM
I didnt come here to get under anyones skin. but I guess I have. I just posted up a lame hwy story, and shit blew up.

Irish
04-25-2009, 09:12 PM
and i said right off the bat that we didnt give a fuck if they didnt want to race, we decided that in the time where we first saw them by oscars to when we got to colders. they came back and showed us them getting on it, and telling us off. if they really want to race something we could possibly set something up for cash with an equally matched mustang

How much money are we talking here? I need a new set of tires and I would be very happy to let you buy them for me.

Irish
04-25-2009, 09:13 PM
http://www.g1-news.com/wp-content/uploads/ban_hammer.jpg

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 09:13 PM
How much money are we talking here? I need a new set of tires and I would be very happy to let you buy them for me.

depends on whats racing?

Holeshot
04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I have never seen Andy start anything. If you instigate you deserve all the bashing and more form this thread. You need to be more careful who's buttons you push. As far as street racing goes, have at it. Im sure WAPD will have great time impounding your ride if you don't kill yourself or someone else first. Take it to the track !!!

Irish
04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
depends on whats racing?

Doesn't matter. You'll still lose. Does your car even run/work?

.TinyT.
04-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Doesn't matter. You'll still lose. Does your car even run/work?

lol, ummmm k.

people were talking about races, so i questioned what wanted to race. not gonna get very far with this if we hold to the fact that im a raging bag of douche.

and the button pushing is just bull shit. I dont know how the fuck you push some ones buttons by barely saying anything, but Im far over that.

if you need to ban me, have at it. iv only responded in the ways i have because what was said to me. so you guys dont race on hwy. point taken

Holeshot
04-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I banned his Toll shit talking ass.

moels
04-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I didnt come here to get under anyones skin. but I guess I have. I just posted up a lame hwy story, and shit blew up.

No, you put up a thread about members here at BCM and ripped on someones $40k car. You continue talking like a dick throughout this thread and then say you didn't mean to piss anyone off? You should really just stop posting and quietly exit the site. If you or your buddy race 90% of the people here you would lose. If you keep running your mouth to certain people on this site, you will surely visit a hospital in the near future. Wise up and stfu.

BOSS LX
04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
depends on whats racing?
This car....
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2830/gaycar.jpg (http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gaycar.jpg)

VS.

an old blue 1986 mustang

You can have 10 and the hit.

moels
04-25-2009, 09:27 PM
I banned his Toll shit talking ass.

Awe, and I thought my last post was so well crafted! lol Now he won't read it, but at least I got my wish. :thumbsup

xxtremeteam
04-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Andy Dan banned him

Holeshot
04-25-2009, 09:29 PM
He saw it. I did it after you posted.

moels
04-25-2009, 09:31 PM
He saw it. I did it after you posted.

:headbang

millerw
04-25-2009, 09:33 PM
I saw that Seleen guy down there and it did look pretty fast :wow a 15 flat at least

STANMAN
04-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I saw that Seleen guy down there and it did look pretty fast :wow a 15 flat at least

Nothing like getting banned, and then coming on with a different screen name:rolf

RanJer
04-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Time for an IP ban....

Holeshot
I can ban people all night. I got nothing better to do. ;)

scaleracer

Now you have a Mustang.. I'm sure anything you bring we could find something.. :shades

PureSound15
04-25-2009, 10:41 PM
I can ban people all night. I got nothing better to do. ;)

Cmon, Dan. Let me have one!

Holeshot
04-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Cmon, Dan. Let me have one!

All yours Ryan :chair: Hit em Hard.

URLOZIN
04-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Man I finally get on after just being off a day, and I miss the show. All I have to say is this kid is probably a 16-17 that's not mature enough, to let things go. It's kids like him that give young guys with nice cars a bad rep. He said he was done posting like 5 or 6 times. I lol'd after I read all 6 pages.

Good riddance!

BeesTwinEG
04-25-2009, 11:42 PM
i'm surprised that this thread is not locked yet

nismodave
04-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Damn 240 owners. LOL

This is why I do not want to go near hwy 100 this year. I think when these kids get down there, all common sense and logic flies out the window.

Pathetic.

GTSLOW
04-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Damn 240 owners. LOL

This is why I do not want to go near hwy 100 this year. I think when these kids get down there, all common sense and logic flies out the window.

Pathetic.

You're lucky I let you off last night. The GTO was lookin to spank some 240 AZZ!! :goof

j/k

97z2801ss
04-26-2009, 12:33 AM
I just read this whole thread and Im in amazement. How do you go on a Local car site and start bashing the people/cars that are on it? The kids mentality these days and thinking thier cars are SOO fast.

SmokinRAM114
04-26-2009, 02:29 AM
Lol! When I read the title I knew it had to be about andy then after reading the first post I pulled the bullshit flag. Talking about a pissed off passanger I figured it had to be ian! Bobby mad! Damn I want to see that! Haha andy that 15sec saleen is suuuuuuRrreee slow! 0 vac beotch!

Deggy
04-26-2009, 02:55 AM
IBFTL

How is this not locked?

:locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::locked::l ocked::locked::locked:

Yooformula
04-26-2009, 03:33 AM
its locked now. I am still trying to understand why a guy that doesnt want to street race on hwy 100 gets the finger and has shit talked to him....guess doing the right thing is old nowadays..